Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 276. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Today I got this PM:
Can you return my fucking 74 000 000 mooncoins with your stealer wallet. Otherwise I will spam this forum about you.

I will only ask nicely once. If you don't reply I will carry on with my quest to get my hands on you.

Thanks.
Since I have nothing to do with all this virus shit, I've decided to make it public.
This charge is explainable - I was compiling first versions of wallet for deaconboogie.
I'm not going to justify myself, this is just not possible. If you want to "spam this forum about me" or to try "get your hand on me", let it be.
I know I have nothing to do with your loss so I have nothing to fear.

P.S. I was expecting something like that. This is why I refused deaconboogie's request for help with new wallet.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Edit: Whoever it was - if you're reading this, can you please, please, please return this guy his money? He's spreading FUD right now and this is not good for mooncoin.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Yes indded we need a plain  and move forward  atm iam talking to a local merchant that owns a vape shop/e cigs and is willing to take mooncoin as a payment  but I think we need some type of payment processes  to covert it to btc then to cash anyone have an ideal so I can get this moving  pm me yes there will be a bounty of course

You want someone like this to accept mooncoins for conversion:
https://www.coinpayments.net/

A number of megacoin merchants use them -- http://megacoin.in/services
Activity: 350
As we can all see there is little movement in the price and up to 1455 BTC sell walls up to 30 satoshi.
That is over 1/3 rd of the marketcap for sale up to 30 satoshi and up to 40 satoshi i think it is over 2000 BTC.
That is a lot of money stuck in a coin that has no future according to some trolls here.

Clearly the majority of investors invested just to go for a short ride into space but were never planning to end up on the moon.
It's not rocket science, if all this money in Mooncoin is there but hardly anyone is willing to support any of the projects or even suggest how we can improve getting Mooncoin to the next level guess what is going to happen to this coin and your investment?

So let me ask the investors, did you invest into mooncoin without any thoughts as to where u wanted mooncoin to go? Do you think other investors are coming in to create  a 2 million dollar worth rocket that has no advertisement on it or goal?

So don't be greedy, help your fellow mooners start up cool projects, give your ideas of certain projects so that as a community we can pick out what goals we want to achieve. We need more developers, more ideas and if anything more funding. Give up a share that you can miss and understand that out of 1500 BTC already 1 percent is a lot of money and we can help somebody on this earth who needs bringing to the moon. Or start a cool project, think with us. Would you rather help somebody/ help with publicity of moon or do nothing with a risk of Moon not living up to its potential and losing your money anyway.

Check http://mooncointalk.info and join ideas and spread the moon.  

if i talk crap let me know, but this is how I view where we are at!

I'm trying to get people to get together on my ideas for mooncoin. Mainly I think instead of it just being another digital currency it needs to have a specific market. In reality mooncoin should be used as a means for people to by supplies for science projects. If it ever really caught on or we really talked to investors we could create a supply chain for research teams. Everyone else with mooncoin will either be buying into it to help fund this research or selling it, which would help with the price.

also, Fayens logo is ten times better. The old logo makes me feel like my eyes will burn out of their sockets. It is a mooncoin and not a suncoin

I don't dislike your idea, but the fact is that anyone can buy supplies with any type of coin, and right now it will be very unlikely that any big research suppliers will accept Mooncoin purely for the name ( could be wrong on this ) they probably go for a more recognised coin like Bitcoin. However it could be a goal to set, but we probably should start a lot smaller. Space related research is generally very expensive so in order to pay with a digital currency like Mooncoin the coin has to be more matured and more generally accepted. if we are only aiming for moon projects I think we will have too little support from the cryptocommunity at this stage.

We need more funding and keep these ideas going. Also I am just giving my view, I think the above could possibly work if we can get to small cheap projects first, what sort of supplies are you thinking of?
Or if we could start of funding a full small project that space agencies or suppliers benefit from.
Right now i and Jepistons have contacted several space agencies, i don't know bout jepistons but sofar no reply from ESA/ astronauts Wink I am not giving up, but it would help if we had something more substantive to show for. 12 mill mooncoins ain't gonna cut it. Saying we from the mooncoin community will send 1 kid to spacecamp is not very emotional!

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Yes indded we need a plain  and move forward  atm iam talking to a local merchant that owns a vape shop/e cigs and is willing to take mooncoin as a payment  but I think we need some type of payment processes  to covert it to btc then to cash anyone have an ideal so I can get this moving  pm me yes there will be a bounty of course
Activity: 154
As we can all see there is little movement in the price and up to 1455 BTC sell walls up to 30 satoshi.
That is over 1/3 rd of the marketcap for sale up to 30 satoshi and up to 40 satoshi i think it is over 2000 BTC.
That is a lot of money stuck in a coin that has no future according to some trolls here.

Clearly the majority of investors invested just to go for a short ride into space but were never planning to end up on the moon.
It's not rocket science, if all this money in Mooncoin is there but hardly anyone is willing to support any of the projects or even suggest how we can improve getting Mooncoin to the next level guess what is going to happen to this coin and your investment?

So let me ask the investors, did you invest into mooncoin without any thoughts as to where u wanted mooncoin to go? Do you think other investors are coming in to create  a 2 million dollar worth rocket that has no advertisement on it or goal?

So don't be greedy, help your fellow mooners start up cool projects, give your ideas of certain projects so that as a community we can pick out what goals we want to achieve. We need more developers, more ideas and if anything more funding. Give up a share that you can miss and understand that out of 1500 BTC already 1 percent is a lot of money and we can help somebody on this earth who needs bringing to the moon. Or start a cool project, think with us. Would you rather help somebody/ help with publicity of moon or do nothing with a risk of Moon not living up to its potential and losing your money anyway.

I'm trying to get people to get together on my ideas for mooncoin. Mainly I think instead of it just being another digital currency it needs to have a specific market. In reality mooncoin should be used as a means for people to by supplies for science projects. If it ever really caught on or we really talked to investors we could create a supply chain for research teams. Everyone else with mooncoin will either be buying into it to help fund this research or selling it, which would help with the price.

also, Fayens logo is ten times better. The old logo makes me feel like my eyes will burn out of their sockets. It is a mooncoin and not a suncoin
Activity: 138
2 Versions of Mooncoin PNG files that i made for mooncoin community.
You can use these files to build anything you want Grin

The below is the official Mooncoin logo:

awesome work looks nice! keep em coming Smiley
Activity: 126
Any predictions for today? Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
What?

This is not official logo! Only contribution.
Activity: 84
What?
Activity: 76
This coin could become the currency of the colonies on the Moon.
That would be awesome!  Roll Eyes

Activity: 448
If we can get the sell wall to move up to about 20 sats... that's be great. Kay thanks bye!!
Ask Maxpower I pmed you before about this he has a lot of experience with gui mac wallets.
check this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm#msg1690294

I am sure they can help with windows theead as well

Good luck sir, check the last post of Maxpower he is willing to help, he is the expert of mac wallets.

Thanks! I've sent him a PM.
UPDATE 2/5/2014: URGENT APPEAL

I've been very upfront by saying I am not a Windows or Mac developer. That's one of the reasons that it took so long to get official GUI wallets up in the first place.

In implementing the Kimoto Gravity Well, I've brought Mooncoin up to the latest Litecoin/Dogecoin version of 0.8.x. The headless binaries (the Windows mooncoind.exe and Linux mooncoind) work perfectly fine.
What is killing me is the Qt wallet builds.

I've tried for the last four days to get a Windows Qt build working per numerous sets of instructions I've read at BTCtalk and elsewhere. Every time, I get a clean compile that simply crashes immediately on launch. I've built in a fresh Windows 7 VM environment, each time starting from scratch. (Yes, I've tried gcc 4.6.2, which has issues compiling boost or some other ancillary prerequisite... It's effing maddening!)

So, this is an URGENT APPEAL to any verifiable, trustworthy developers out there that are willing to assist the project in providing Windows and Mac GUI wallet compiles.

This is the only thing holding us up at this point...

Please reply via PM here on BTCtalk if you can assist, and you must provide some background on what prior work you've done in the altcoin/BTC community.

Thanks, folks!

Ask Maxpower I pmed you before about this he has a lot of experience with gui mac wallets.
check this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm#msg1690294

I am sure they can help with windows theead as well

Good luck sir, check the last post of Maxpower he is willing to help, he is the expert of mac wallets.

UPDATE 2/5/2014: URGENT APPEAL

I've been very upfront by saying I am not a Windows or Mac developer. That's one of the reasons that it took so long to get official GUI wallets up in the first place.

In implementing the Kimoto Gravity Well, I've brought Mooncoin up to the latest Litecoin/Dogecoin version of 0.8.x. The headless binaries (the Windows mooncoind.exe and Linux mooncoind) work perfectly fine.
What is killing me is the Qt wallet builds.

I've tried for the last four days to get a Windows Qt build working per numerous sets of instructions I've read at BTCtalk and elsewhere. Every time, I get a clean compile that simply crashes immediately on launch. I've built in a fresh Windows 7 VM environment, each time starting from scratch. (Yes, I've tried gcc 4.6.2, which has issues compiling boost or some other ancillary prerequisite... It's effing maddening!)

So, this is an URGENT APPEAL to any verifiable, trustworthy developers out there that are willing to assist the project in providing Windows and Mac GUI wallet compiles.

This is the only thing holding us up at this point...

Please reply via PM here on BTCtalk if you can assist, and you must provide some background on what prior work you've done in the altcoin/BTC community.

Thanks, folks!
Activity: 224
Mooncoin is a coin for space and science lovers.

they could use dogecoin too couldn't? or bitcoin or litecoin. You can not make coin ant tell "This is for astronauts" . I bet doge have better chance to survive like mooncoin, because people talking about doge. And it is important. Here I just read about buying mooncoin, but why you all mooncoin lovers do not buy another mooncoins? My opinion is, I will not buy this coin at 13-15 satoshi because there is a lot of people ready to dump all coins they bought at 12. So it is not valuable to me. Post here some shops accepting mooncoin and maybe I will start mine it. It is more profitable to buy brand new coins for 1 satoshi like this one for me. I have buy orders at 6 satoshi for mooncoin.. You all praying for mooncoin rise just because you have shitloads of it and want to dump it at first chance.

lol Why are you trolling here? Why are you willing to pay 6 satoshis for a mooncoin?

You yourself is the strongest evidence of mooncoin's potential.
You and maybe others which didn't post a reply here, having attention to mooncoin,
is/are willing to have mooncoin because its price might GO THE MOON!

Many people think that mooncoin might be the litecoin of dogecoin, and people who
(including me) were laughing at dogecoin as a serious business are going to make
mooncoin as it.

Atm mooncoin might not have enough usage, but what about doge?
all altcoins including litecoin have very little usage.
Bitcoin was the same a few years ago!

Let's see what mooncoin become!

am I trolling? maybe I am a troll then. I want to buy it because it is acceptable price for the risk. Might the price go to the moon just because it is mooncoin? It depend how many is "go to the moon" for you. you can sell this about every new coin, every single coin. I see in mooncoin just bunch of peoples holding many coins just for dumping. Like many others coins. All this coins game is just about dumping. And first dumper at highest price is the winner. You do not holding your coins because you believe in mooncoin, you just earn it cheap and want make some profit.. but everyone want. Me too.

PS: don't compare this with bitcoin please.. bitcoin was the first and people mining it for fun. Now we have 100+ altcoins
Activity: 86
I think that a specific coin (only for science lovers), will made it very uneffective (with few people).

When the people say: "to da moon", we should say that all the people that buy and sell other cryptos will buy mooncoins, and it will be the most negotiable ever!

But, to happens, we should explain why mooncoin is safe and solid to be trusty. Why people should buy mooncoin and not buy other cryptos? There are a lot of coins, so why they should choose this one?

Dogecoin is growing not only because of the meme, but they are making a lot of things to show that dogecoin can, in the future, be the internet´s coin....and they are achieving that.

They are using big events to show the coin to the people that don´t know cryptos, like de jamaican team and the indians to the sochi.

What mooncoin are doing?

We should make more, not only saying that the coin will grow...If we do only that, it´s obvious that mooncoin is just another coin to make rich and hasn´t identity.

What´s the plan?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Mooncoin is a coin for space and science lovers.

they could use dogecoin too couldn't? or bitcoin or litecoin. You can not make coin ant tell "This is for astronauts" . I bet doge have better chance to survive like mooncoin, because people talking about doge. And it is important. Here I just read about buying mooncoin, but why you all mooncoin lovers do not buy another mooncoins? My opinion is, I will not buy this coin at 13-15 satoshi because there is a lot of people ready to dump all coins they bought at 12. So it is not valuable to me. Post here some shops accepting mooncoin and maybe I will start mine it. It is more profitable to buy brand new coins for 1 satoshi like this one for me. I have buy orders at 6 satoshi for mooncoin.. You all praying for mooncoin rise just because you have shitloads of it and want to dump it at first chance.

lol Why are you trolling here? Why are you willing to pay 6 satoshis for a mooncoin?

You yourself is the strongest evidence of mooncoin's potential.
You and maybe others which didn't post a reply here, having attention to mooncoin,
is/are willing to have mooncoin because its price might GO THE MOON!

Many people think that mooncoin might be the litecoin of dogecoin, and people who
(including me) were laughing at dogecoin as a serious business are going to make
mooncoin as it.

Atm mooncoin might not have enough usage, but what about doge?
all altcoins including litecoin have very little usage.
Bitcoin was the same a few years ago!

Let's see what mooncoin become!
Jump to: