Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 282. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Just another man trying to find his way.
All the coin needs is a little bit of faith. Some not so great things happened early on and it scared some people but I think its real value within 3 weeks will be at least 30 satoshi. As interest and faith build much growth will come. After all, we are all children of the moon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Sorry guys but i don't see a pump happening with these kind of orders

Just my two bitcents

You cashed out and are waiting for lower prices too, aren't you  Cool

lol nope just honestly analyzing how everything is looking currently.

appears to certainly be a downtrend back to 11-12 though
Activity: 98

Just my two bitcents

You cashed out and are waiting for lower prices too, aren't you  Cool
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
please be carefull, a lot of people are discovering the value on MOON and have lots of ways to break your computers
security, thats why the hackers are aiming at MOON now,

if you hold any important ammount of MOON coins, please use PASSPHRASE before you claim your a "security expert"
and for love of Coins !!  save it in COLD STORAGE, if you know what that means... if not i can explain it to you to increase your
security ...

Spread the MOON love !
do you think I am an idiot, I used a fucking long ass PASSPHRASE that would take like ages to bruteforce even with super computers.

Or you could just so two-step authentication and then they have no way to do anything even if they break in.
Problem is that I have no rootkits or malware in my machine. So the only way is that Mooncoin wallet is fishy. It has no obvious malware code inside so it must use some built in way to steal users money. Or the encryption is flawed. I will do full analysis of it myself.

My suspicion is that it uses the IRC network for it's own purposes.
Activity: 98
please be carefull, a lot of people are discovering the value on MOON and have lots of ways to break your computers

if you hold any important ammount of MOON coins, please use PASSPHRASE before you claim your a "security expert"
and for love of Coins !!  save it in COLD STORAGE, if you know what that means... if not i can explain it to you to increase your
security ...

Spread the MOON love !
do you think I am an idiot, I used a fucking long ass PASSPHRASE that would take like ages to bruteforce even with super computers.

Or you could just so two-step authentication and then they have no way to do anything even if they break in.
legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205
MoonCoin has a greater volume than DogeCoin on cryptsy.com now  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
yeah thats not a pump ....thats price falling slowwwwwww
All my 74 million mooncoins got stolen. Obviously there are some malicious commands in the IRC network command and control.

http://moonchain.info/tx/97a301bac24644bd73c5a191f8068c473d7d266480482efb73b78025db7a8b0f#i179

Good job Mooncoin developer, I am professional reverse engineer and former Professional Anti-Malware analyst and I can be quite sure that I have no malware on my PC.

So it has to be either:
1. Exploit in the way mooncoin handles transactions via the IRC (Haven't digged deep enough on the internals yet, using IDA (asm x86) not reading stupid source code)
2. Bad Wallet, which I checked it's identical to the one on the website.
3. My PC is infected, which I doubt since I just reinstalled it and all anti-virus programs are running.

I will report this to my colleagues in the anti-malware corporations (Yes the big ones) and we will do full analysis of the "wallet" and IRC networks.

Sometimes is better shut up and appear to be silly, than speak and confirm it.

You are a "Professional reverse engineer and former Professional Anti-Malware" and get owned you investment with malware.... Please get a new job... I can't believe this, you are a liar.

Yes I am you can even look at www.teknogods.com and look at my complex reverse engineering work. Obviously you are a liar and a troll. I haven't "investment with malware" please learn english.

I am very interested in what your colleagues can find. This mysterious coin-grabbing should be tackled very soon as it disturbs a lot of good vibes for this coin  Roll Eyes
I think someone got butthurt and is DDOSing teknogods.com lol.
Activity: 476

Just my two bitcents
Activity: 70
a new pump is beginning….look at the BUY walls…does not look like a joke

all the signs to a big pump incoming i wouldn't be surprised if it sky rockets
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
All my 74 million mooncoins got stolen. Obviously there are some malicious commands in the IRC network command and control.

http://moonchain.info/tx/97a301bac24644bd73c5a191f8068c473d7d266480482efb73b78025db7a8b0f#i179

Good job Mooncoin developer, I am professional reverse engineer and former Professional Anti-Malware analyst and I can be quite sure that I have no malware on my PC.

So it has to be either:
1. Exploit in the way mooncoin handles transactions via the IRC (Haven't digged deep enough on the internals yet, using IDA (asm x86) not reading stupid source code)
3. My PC is infected, which I doubt since I just reinstalled it and all anti-virus programs are running.

I will report this to my colleagues in the anti-malware corporations (Yes the big ones) and we will do full analysis of the "wallet" and IRC networks.

You are a "Professional reverse engineer and former Professional Anti-Malware" and get owned you investment with malware.... Please get a new job... I can't believe this, you are a liar.

Yes I am you can even look at www.teknogods.com and look at my complex reverse engineering work. Obviously you are a liar and a troll. I haven't "investment with malware" please learn english.

I am very interested in what your colleagues can find. This mysterious coin-grabbing should be tackled very soon as it disturbs a lot of good vibes for this coin  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
ouch...
2014-02-03 18:03:09   Sell   0.00000015   335970214.43779110   50.39553217
that's gonna hurt someone  Shocked
Activity: 25

So it has to be either:

Activity: 252
why are we still posting on here just move the all the chat to mooncointalk.info from now on Smiley many sorry for your lost.... we as a community needs to get down the the bottom of this please
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

So it has to be either:

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
That's exactly what happened to me. Thank you for your detailed post. I couldn't bother to go into such great details since I'm quite gutted that I lost my 10 mil. Hope you get to the bottom of this. I have great suspicion on that official wallet download.

So it has to be either:

Ok there might well be something wrong but until there is proof as to whether this is malware etc please refrain from accusing anyone. Also it is probably better to start a post under mooncointalk.info so you can see who else has been duped and people can go there as there are more, then you could form a group and try to get to the bottom of this. Just don't accuse anyone yet and work this out through the process of elimination.

security ...

Spread the MOON love !
Activity: 592
Merit: 500

security ...

Spread the MOON love !
Jump to: