Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 149. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
MTR Price Action Update

MTR PHASE 2 HAS BEGUN:

CURRENT ESTIMATED DISTRIBUTION:
1 MTR per 0.00003428 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
1.7140946 BTC

Crowdfunding Phase 2 Has Begun!

Hello,

Quick question, how much are you looking to raise on this phase 2? or what is your ideal # in this phase 2, the reason I'm asking is b/c i want to get a vision into what are you looking for on the crowdfunding side.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Beta is currently in development now, the end game for MTR Administration is reaching out to serious investors who believe a social trading platform is beneficial to the crypto community as a whole. The final phase is specifically for the benefit of the BCT community. Most importantly with the release of a limited supply, members will secure a significant price valuation. For further investment opportunities contact : [email protected]

Thank you,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Activity: 1008
MTR Price Action Update

MTR PHASE 2 HAS BEGUN:

1 MTR per 0.00003428 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
1.7140946 BTC

Crowdfunding Phase 2 Has Begun!

Hello,

Quick question, how much are you looking to raise on this phase 2? or what is your ideal # in this phase 2, the reason I'm asking is b/c i want to get a vision into what are you looking for on the crowdfunding side.

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
After multiple conversations with the MTR development team,
I have agreed to provide escrow services for the MasterTrader Coin distribution. (PGP Signature)
The below vanity address was created exclusively for this escrow.
It is the only address you will be asked to send funds to for the MasterTrader Coin distribution.

1BuyMTRxuoUdAiwijwLMLC9giq7aVRF2bD

HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN PHASE II:
Send (any amount of) BTC to 1BuyMTRxuoUdAiwijwLMLC9giq7aVRF2bD
Send me a PM with the necessary information (see below example)

Example PM:

Quote from: Example
I have sent (amount) BTC to purchase MTR in this transaction: https://blockchain.info/tx/fac399e0a245af903eb53047bedf5eb1c4860596436fc292acc1ea1a6909a2f9

My Email Address is: [email protected]
My Social Media Contact is (Not Required): @You or Facebook.com/You

MTR PHASE I COMPLETE:

DISTRIBUTION RATE:
1 MTR per 0.00031632 BTC

FINAL TOTAL:
15.81605172 BTC

PARTICIPANTS:

MTR PHASE II:

1 MTR per 0.00001429 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
0.71429460 BTC

PARTICIPANTS:

PHASE II HAS BEGUN!

Wonderful, is time for some action, MTR is gonna be great, cant wait to see it in a market.
legendary
I have agreed to provide escrow services for the MasterTrader Coin distribution. (PGP Signature)
It is the only address you will be asked to send funds to for the MasterTrader Coin distribution.

Example PM:

I have sent (amount) BTC to purchase MTR in this transaction: https://blockchain.info/tx/fac399e0a245af903eb53047bedf5eb1c4860596436fc292acc1ea1a6909a2f9

MTR PHASE I COMPLETE:

DISTRIBUTION RATE:
1 MTR per 0.00031632 BTC

FINAL TOTAL:
15.81605172 BTC

PARTICIPANTS:

MTR PHASE II:

1 MTR per 0.00001429 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
0.71429460 BTC

PARTICIPANTS:

PHASE II HAS BEGUN!

legendary
i did not invest in phase 1

can i also only invest in phase 2?

Hello,

Thanks for your question.

Yes you may.

Anyone can invest in Phase 2.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Activity: 504
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
i did not invest in phase 1

can i also only invest in phase 2?
legendary
Article:   http://seekingalpha.com/instablog/21109361-catallaxy/3763406-investing-in-altcoins-bitcoin-keep-an-eye-on-mtr-mastertradercoin

Investing in Altcoins/Bitcoin - keep an eye on MTR (MasterTraderCoin)

The agenda of coin management is simple asset management to increase value. Bitcoin is speculation until defined commerce infrastructure and cloud monetization gets traction. The top investment and tech minds in the world are migrating into this space with hundreds of Billions of dollars. So while it is risky it appears to be an evolution of digi-commerce that is likely here to stay and is at an infancy stage. Two of the best times to invest are either as an early adopter or when there is “blood in the streets” on a proven arena that is heavily undervalued.

With Billions of dollars of support flooding into the Crypto Marketspace the Altcoin landscape will go through multiple waves of change; likely settling out with over a dozen “Small and Micro Cap” players of high value. The hub of that experience is “the Master Trader” and their platform. It always has been about the “Master Trader” in every evolving trade and commerce environment for thousands of years.

Currently the altcoin marketspace is a complete bloodbath; mostly because of the weakness of the startups and the high percentage of scamcoins. However that “blood in the streets” that completely devastated the industry offers buying at the bottom opportunities and early adopter advantage both.

I liken “Altcoins” to a small startup company with a particular niche market that has shares issued as investor ownership in the company. It is still extremely early to invest in this pre-infancy marketspace but a cusp of change is forming. Altcoin world has suffered a real shakeout of bugs and scammers and begun a maturing of roadmap and structure. Unfortunately without a true commerce platform all altcoins are vapor-coin; utility or lack thereof defining their potential value. About 98% of the altcoin market to date has been a mix of scamcoins or wanabecoins. With the majority of the “legit ones” failures due to a market lull, development team failures, and missed market timing or utility.

A few startups in the Altcoin environment are maturing their business model. One particular company that I find quite appealing is: MTR – MasterTraderCoin
http://mastertradercoin.com/ http://toshidesk.co/ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmtrmastertradercoin104mtoshidesk-llcetna-partnership-954240

It is established by professional business people, investors, traders and skilled developers whose vision is to bring order and service to the trading environment of the Crypto Coin marketplace. Their understanding of growth and market-share dynamics and service model should counter the incestuous nature and bloodbath of the crypto-market. Plus they have some very good ideas brewing on a wide array of funding and development that extends to the broader economy. These above issues while simple are super critical and separate them as an improved coin/business model in this marketspace.

With Billions flowing into the Crypto-Space and new exchanges by “Big Money” popping up, the first “business model” to establish a beach head and hold it in the trading service industry will be a huge success.

With the right leadership, vision and market-share wisdom they could become the “E-Trade” of the Crypto-Currency environment. Regardless of what goes on in this arena there is a dire need for trading tools and this group could fit that need; perhaps stunningly. With its tiny distribution “float” it should do very well in price valuation.

Hey Catta,

Thanks again for your support, your general consensus is spot on!

Added to the OP!

~2-22-15~
In Depth Review of Altcoin Arena - Keep an Eye on MTR and its Developers!
Seeking Alpha MTR - ToshiDesk Article by Catallaxy
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
Hello Community,

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for a very successful phase 1 funding round.

I truly appreciate all of your support.

If any questions need to be answered, please post them here on the thread.

On another note...

I just spent all night sending investor follow up emails to all 42 participants as I feel everyone should get their own personal update when it comes to this type of offering.

It would be nice to see some support comments saying everyone received them Smiley

Phase 2 Funding is approaching. ( Countdown in OP )

POW is also coming right around the corner.

Wallets ( Windows, Mac ) and Source will be released right before POW stage begins.

I have a few translations in the works right now, Russian, Ukraine, and French.

Many articles are being written by supporters.

Also have CoinTelegraph support brewing...

That's my nightly update, everyone have a great night,

MasterTrader777

www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.ToshiDesk.co
[email protected]
[email protected]

Got my email confirmation thank you very professional. Will be ready to add a little more during phase 2

Hey bitcoindad,

I'm glad you received everything, and truly appreciate your support.

You have a extremely credible reputation and this means a lot coming from you.

Be sure to check out our new articles! Would love #RT on twitter  Grin

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Thanks, I really like what you have going here looks very promising.

Without a doubt you have my support via twitter
legendary
Hello Community,

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for a very successful phase 1 funding round.

On another note...

I just spent all night sending investor follow up emails to all 42 participants as I feel everyone should get their own personal update when it comes to this type of offering.

It would be nice to see some support comments saying everyone received them Smiley

Wallets ( Windows, Mac ) and Source will be released right before POW stage begins.

MasterTrader777

www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.ToshiDesk.co
[email protected]
[email protected]

Got my email confirmation thank you very professional. Will be ready to add a little more during phase 2

Hey bitcoindad,

I'm glad you received everything, and truly appreciate your support.

You have a extremely credible reputation and this means a lot coming from you.

Be sure to check out our new articles! Would love #RT on twitter  Grin

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Article:   http://seekingalpha.com/instablog/21109361-catallaxy/3763406-investing-in-altcoins-bitcoin-keep-an-eye-on-mtr-mastertradercoin

Investing in Altcoins/Bitcoin - keep an eye on MTR (MasterTraderCoin)

The agenda of coin management is simple asset management to increase value. Bitcoin is speculation until defined commerce infrastructure and cloud monetization gets traction. The top investment and tech minds in the world are migrating into this space with hundreds of Billions of dollars. So while it is risky it appears to be an evolution of digi-commerce that is likely here to stay and is at an infancy stage. Two of the best times to invest are either as an early adopter or when there is “blood in the streets” on a proven arena that is heavily undervalued.

With Billions of dollars of support flooding into the Crypto Marketspace the Altcoin landscape will go through multiple waves of change; likely settling out with over a dozen “Small and Micro Cap” players of high value. The hub of that experience is “the Master Trader” and their platform. It always has been about the “Master Trader” in every evolving trade and commerce environment for thousands of years.

Currently the altcoin marketspace is a complete bloodbath; mostly because of the weakness of the startups and the high percentage of scamcoins. However that “blood in the streets” that completely devastated the industry offers buying at the bottom opportunities and early adopter advantage both.

I liken “Altcoins” to a small startup company with a particular niche market that has shares issued as investor ownership in the company. It is still extremely early to invest in this pre-infancy marketspace but a cusp of change is forming. Altcoin world has suffered a real shakeout of bugs and scammers and begun a maturing of roadmap and structure. Unfortunately without a true commerce platform all altcoins are vapor-coin; utility or lack thereof defining their potential value. About 98% of the altcoin market to date has been a mix of scamcoins or wanabecoins. With the majority of the “legit ones” failures due to a market lull, development team failures, and missed market timing or utility.

A few startups in the Altcoin environment are maturing their business model. One particular company that I find quite appealing is: MTR – MasterTraderCoin
http://mastertradercoin.com/ http://toshidesk.co/ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmtrmastertradercoin104mtoshidesk-llcetna-partnership-954240

It is established by professional business people, investors, traders and skilled developers whose vision is to bring order and service to the trading environment of the Crypto Coin marketplace. Their understanding of growth and market-share dynamics and service model should counter the incestuous nature and bloodbath of the crypto-market. Plus they have some very good ideas brewing on a wide array of funding and development that extends to the broader economy. These above issues while simple are super critical and separate them as an improved coin/business model in this marketspace.

With Billions flowing into the Crypto-Space and new exchanges by “Big Money” popping up, the first “business model” to establish a beach head and hold it in the trading service industry will be a huge success.

With the right leadership, vision and market-share wisdom they could become the “E-Trade” of the Crypto-Currency environment. Regardless of what goes on in this arena there is a dire need for trading tools and this group could fit that need; perhaps stunningly. With its tiny distribution “float” it should do very well in price valuation.
legendary

Thank you so much for this amazingly well put together article about MTR & ToshiDesk!

It was a very nice read! Great work!

~2-22-15~
Coin-Network Article about MTR & ToshiDesk !
MTR & ToshiDesk Article

MasterTrader777
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
Hello Community,

On another note...

MasterTrader777

www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.ToshiDesk.co
[email protected]
[email protected]

Activity: 658
Respect All Fear None
Keep up the good work, Was very happy to see the professional investment statement I got in the email. Looking forward to the release of MTR 
Activity: 706
Can we go ahead and send money to your address for phase II?
Thanks!

Example PM:

MTR PHASE I COMPLETE:

DISTRIBUTION RATE:
1 MTR per 0.00031632 BTC

FINAL TOTAL:
15.81605172 BTC

PARTICIPANTS:

MTR PHASE II:

1 MTR per 0.00000189 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
0.09429460 BTC

PARTICIPANTS:
legendary
Activity: 1414
I was skeptical at first but the more I see the more I like this.
legendary
Great marketing behind this coin, so we should see a nice stable coin price.

Thanks for the kind words.

We are laying the foundation for a very successful marketplace and community.

Received the follow up email as an investor, very professional.  Cheers.

Thanks for your support!
Received the follow up email as an investor, very professional.  Cheers.

Hello, me too! Looks really nice. Thanks

You're welcome, just doing my part as a community leader and developer.

Be sure to follow our twitters:

www.twitter.com/MTRDevelopers
www.twitter.com/ToshiDesk

very professional
best communication with investitors
good job dev

Appreciate the kind words! Happy to have you on board.
Master trader,

I to received the follow up email. I have to say you keep throwing me curve balls and out doing yourself on this project.

Very professional and good to supply the receipt.

Thank you
Crazywack

Hope you round 2 funding brings many new investors to the project, I might put more in depending on the turn out also Smiley

Thanks, I'm glad you are happy with your investment. As I said before, it's only right for someone to receive a receipt for their personal records. It's professional to say the least, and MTR administration wishes to keep it that way.

I also hope round 2 funding brings more supporters...It's all about the community and the ones that support it. Glad you are now apart of it.

received email communication from master trader with investment and total of mtr coin, thank dev

ready phase 2 i buy some more coin.

Glad you received it! I wanted not only to say thanks, but give everyone insight to what their early investments granted them. Phase 2 might bring more supporters and less MTR per BTC, but at least you got in early!

Countdown to phase 2 is in the OP, and I believe 13 hours are left until it starts!
I received a professional follow up email as well.  It included my btc investment, timestamp, and coins earned through phase 1  of the crowdfunding.  I was very pleased.  Much effort is being put into this.  This is a coin that is not going away.  I fully believe that Mastertrader is putting every minute of the day into this coin of his, and trust me, his days are long.

I am happy and hope that others will realize the future potential of this coin.  Have you read the whitepaper?  Anyways,

Thanks again Master Trader,

Dale French

Thanks Dale, Feels great to have you here supporting me...Truly means a lot. I have been putting countless hours per day into this, I don't even see my wife all day...She understands what I'm doing and has watched my project evolve from a thought at a coffeehouse into a community accepting project. I will continue to deliver this manner of professionalism as I feel its truly what the community needs.

Dale thanks again!

Look like good
I'm ready for phase II

+1 Thanks for your support

www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.ToshiDesk.co
[email protected]
[email protected]

What can i say, MTR has great communication, i received a summary of investment email it came very clean and professional.

Im so ready for phase 2 this is going to be interesting.

Thankful for your appreciation. Communication is key. Like I said even if its a small hello, that presence is required when your building a startup.

I'm running this as a business, and not just a coin. I believe this will separate my team and I from the competition.

Thanks Gumbork for your continued support.

The OP says the list should be in OgNasty's post but I can't find it.

I removed the list after completion of the Phase for privacy reasons. I did provide it to the MTR team. I'll continue listing the number of investment transactions, estimated rate, and the total amount.

Last but NOT least, OgNasty...wow, what a great help you have been for all of your hard work and perseverance.

All of this short term success is truly because of you and your support.

The investors list laid out in the excel spread sheet made my night so much easier getting these investor emails out.

Answering the overflow of questions when they hit your inbox, and upholding a pristine level of professionalism and character really supports the image we committed to uphold.

Getting on board with me after you told me you never ever dibbled into Altcoins was a tough bridge to build, but I'm very thankful for the support you have given MTR administration and wish for a happy and prosperous future long term.

Thank you OgNasty.   

Crowdfunding Phase 2 Countdown!

MasterTrader777
legendary
Activity: 1148
I think we should start contacting exchanges to have them add MTR. The day POW starts lets pump it to .1!
Activity: 583
What can i say, MTR has great communication, i received a summary of investment email it came very clean and professional.

Im so ready for phase 2 this is going to be interesting.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Jump to: