Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 147. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Thug for life!
Under System Pref I have Security Settings To allow all downloaded apps...

set it on apple store and identify developers, so it would ask you for permissions to run, im sure it would run after you set it there.

Still not working.... i have downloaded twice and changed Security settings and get the same message...i appreciate the help

what msg are you getting?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"

set it on apple store and identify developers, so it would ask you for permissions to run, im sure it would run after you set it there.

Still not working.... i have downloaded twice and changed Security settings and get the same message...i appreciate the help
legendary
Activity: 1092
Got 7 coins so far, i could call this a fair launch from the heavy rental miners, it feels like the good old days of mining solo with gpus.

BIG UP TO MTR!

That's what I was going for, I wanted everyone to get a fair piece before the heavy hitters came to play.

Thanks for your support!

Be sure to check out the ToshiDesk Landing Page:

www.ToshiDesk.co

and

www.MasterTraderCoin.com

MasterTrader777
legendary
Thug for life!

legendary
aka "whocares"
legendary
Thug for life!
Got 7 coins so far, i could call this a fair launch from the heavy rental miners, it feels like the good old days of mining solo with gpus.

BIG UP TO MTR!
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
the mac wallet does not work on 10.10   It doesn't include the wallet.dat files etc....
very commonly seen with new coins on macs

On Mac Wallet Now, its working fine for me.
legendary
Me too but I just get "It cannot be opened" and do not have the folder in AppSupport

As you can see there are many people here that don't have an issue.

You said something about it being an "issue for many new coins"?

I have no problem opening MAC wallets at all, I can't see where your problem lies at the moment.

I'm inclined to believe there is absolutely nothing wrong with the mac wallets.

Can you please uninstall, restart your computer, and try again please?

Lets not fill this thread up with FUD like comments, on things that aren't true please.

Can we keep the peace?

Thanks,

MasterTrader777
legendary
aka "whocares"
legendary
Thug for life!
Me too but I just get "It cannot be opened" and do not have the folder in AppSupport

are you giving it security permission? over on security and privacy?

edit: post the error your getting any how
legendary
aka "whocares"
legendary
aka "whocares"
legendary
Thug for life!
the mac wallet does not work on 10.10   It doesn't include the wallet.dat files etc....

mac wallet works for me.

legendary

Allow me to take a look at it, I hadn't had any problems with it.

Thanks for voicing your concern.

You have been the only one to mention something thus far.

MasterTrader777
legendary
Sorry guys, but from all this info, I cannot find when is PoW launch ?

MTR POW PHASE HAS BEGUN!!!

MTR officially has released SOURCE CODE & WALLETS ( WINDOWS & MAC ) No wallet links will be posted on thread post - Please see official OP for safe and secure Source and Wallet Files!

MasterTrader777

legendary
aka "whocares"
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
Sorry guys, but from all this info, I cannot find when is PoW launch ?
legendary
Non working wallets supporting a coin that is backed by a Program that must be developed by programmers doesn't sit well

Wallets work just fine sir, and BETA is almost complete and ready for Beta testing.

May you please explain the issues you are having?

I have been testing the wallets for weeks.

Everyone else seems to have zero issues with the wallet, so please explain what problems you are having as everyone else is happy.

Thanks,

MasterTrader777
legendary
MTR Price Action Update

MTR PHASE 2 HAS BEGUN:

CURRENT ESTIMATED DISTRIBUTION:
1 MTR per 0.00003428 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
1.7140946 BTC

Crowdfunding Phase 2 Has Begun!!!

MTR officially has released SOURCE CODE & WALLETS ( WINDOWS & MAC ) No wallet links will be posted on thread post - Please see official OP for safe and secure Source and Wallet Files!

MasterTrader777

WOW, thanks i was just going to say thanks for the answer, and i find the pow stage is release, time to mine a little.

Cheers,

Scarsbergholden.

Glad I was able to answer your question and give you a little bit of a surprise!

Enjoy the POW mining phase, it might get wild!

thank you for the inbox! very professional. looking to invest more

Thanks for your support!
If only 110k are released ever, MTR may be one of the higher alts on the market. Hope your Beta of Toshidesk runs smoothly.

110K are certainly the only coins that are going to be initially released. MTR administration has plans to tie assets based off future products and development. ( WhitePaper lists a few) - Always can expect more from the MTR Devs.

thank you sir dev, i mine coin with wallet, i like coin and buy sale.

wallet working good.

Thank you for your presence and support YinSHuiSiYuan!

Glad you are taking advantage of the POW stage.

Thanks for checking out the wallet, and supporting the MTR community!
oh shit, jumping in

No diving in the sallow end! =)

What I like so far about MTR:

--- Wise structure and model and utility that fits a very real need in this market space.
    --- Direct and prompt response and feedback with accountable materials and developments.
    --- A fit for a very real product in a post bloodbath marketplace that services what is needed to resolute issues of import.

A tad bit about myself: (BTW - Personal "self" testimonies are worthless lest fruit of knowledge and wisdom are verified by time and proofs. I am just providing a frame of reference.)

I retired at 40 years old as one of the top 12 Penny Stock traders in the world in 2001 before 911.
    Been looking for the next similar or better environment. (Crypto is way way better for obvious financial and money movement reasons ... Aunt IRIS is a mean BITCH! Uncle VAT will be better.)

Have matured from a very unique socio-symbiotic style of market assessment and prudence from way back then,
    to a proven and back-tested sophisticated fundamentals and indicator balanced system currently.
    (I mean I have put in 1000's of hours in and have indicator Dev teams working 60hrs per wk ... I live for this stuff!
    Watch for my "RPM indicator" once this market gets traction.)

I am 100% certain that pole position in the trader arena is where the best and most expensive digital real-estate will be for quite a while.
    (Question me and then check the prices near the trading floor on wall street. Get your "digital hat" on before we talk though.)

I'm working on digi-commerce projects myself ... but am really delighted that MTR has folded into this market at a unique bottom.
    (Yes ... selfish ... I must admit I like getting the best deals as an early adopter.)

I already use the best proven systems in this market (Mostly for currency traders) and will be one of the master traders just because it is fun and I have been waiting for over 1.5 years for a fit in this arena (Altcoins) to arise.

What I don't like:
    --- I don't like the delays of traction in this ingenious revolutionary monetary system.
    --- I don't like the compromises that decent tech Devs must make to try and hold their space in this delayed market.
    --- I hate it when great minds go down with the ship ... due to some over or under sight or weird failure that was not the fault of their technology.

OK ... it is late and I have to get up early for Wall Street and trades in the energy market.
    Wild leveraged ride that can be. Ticker:GASL (LOL ... oh yeah ... mark my words regarding TTT.)

Anyways ... Sry ... I digress.

I haven't been "Employed" by anyone but self for over 30 years and to be honest I threw a Pitch today at a friend who is CEO over 2 Multimillion $ Companies that I Might be His Personal Project Manager for Crowd-Sourcing. (OK I manage an Investment Fund for Him ... but I made Several M$ in promotion work and am at the ready for the Altcoin Market.)

Sry: Blowing off steam. Crazy week coming up. (Kinda Journal notes purging late night sparks ... so I can get much needed rest.)

Please watch and understand the Videos from My Blog here: http://seekingalpha.com/instablog/21109361-catallaxy/2920603-bitcoin-the-catallaxy-stone-for-an-oligarchal-goliath-bottom-up-decentralization

"Bottom Up" Decentralization is a huge and a 100 year process that is clearly evolving in this digital age transition point. (Like right now)
    The videos are awesome and entertaining ... likely need to watch 2-3 times to get the Gist.

"There is a revolution of a true organic economy going on right now !"

For you Historians I will make a huge leap of a Quote:
    "A unique form of "lais·sez-faire" is beginning to support the "Digital Revolution" at orders of magnitude greater than the affect that lais·sez-faire had on Humanities Industrial Revolution. We get to witness this as it all folds into the Quantum Age of Technology."

I apologize but these articles are my personal shorthand style for web content for multiple web sites I had purchased.
    They are meant to be heavily concentrated concepts.

Smacked us with another great read! Thank you George...It was nice talking to you with the team a few days ago. We feel you are going to be a huge help to getting us handshakes, your exp is bar none.

Truly appreciate the time and efforts put into MTR articles and such.

Lets talk soon,

Cheers
    MTR Price Action Update

MTR PHASE 2 HAS BEGUN:

CURRENT ESTIMATED DISTRIBUTION:
    1 MTR per 0.00003428 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
    1.7140946 BTC

Crowdfunding Phase 2 Has Begun!!!

MTR officially has released SOURCE CODE & WALLETS ( WINDOWS & MAC ) No source code links or wallet links will be posted on any thread post by MTR administration - Please see official OP for safe and secure Source code and Wallet Files!

MasterTrader777

everything loaded up just fine, looking good!

Thanks for your support BitcoinDad, its been so nice having you around. Keep checking in daily with us!

Good Day

No pools at the moment, hehehehe time to fireup my gpu! downloading wallet now  Tongue Tongue

Fire it up! =)

Thanks for your support, tell all your friends about MTR, maybe send a tweet about us and what we have going on here?

Thanks

phase I more expensive than phase 2

Phase 2 actually raised more funds on today's day 1, then Phase 1 raised on the 1st funding day.

Yes, right now ...with 6 days still left on the Crowdfunding clock, the amount of BTC currently invested is less than the total Phase 1 raised, but that answer is clear.

Over the next few days people may start to trickle in the thread, and catch a few MTR for the ride. There will only be 110K or less ( depending on POW ) on the market.

The demand will soon rocket, and BETA will be out soon.

Thanks for your support!

MasterTrader777[/list]
    Jump to: