Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 148. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
No working pools and Mac wallet doesn't work.... not such a fair launch...

PoW is less than 10% of all coins being initially distributed and it'll last a week, hardly a big deal compared to most of the junk out there.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
Activity: 224
legendary
Activity: 1036
Thug for life!
No pools at the moment, hehehehe time to fireup my gpu! downloading wallet now  Tongue Tongue
Activity: 145
    What I like so far about MTR:

--- Wise structure and model and utility that fits a very real need in this market space.
    --- Direct and prompt response and feedback with accountable materials and developments.
    --- A fit for a very real product in a post bloodbath marketplace that services what is needed to resolute issues of import.

A tad bit about myself: (BTW - Personal "self" testimonies are worthless lest fruit of knowledge and wisdom are verified by time and proofs. I am just providing a frame of reference.)

I retired at 40 years old as one of the top 12 Penny Stock traders in the world in 2001 before 911.
    Been looking for the next similar or better environment. (Crypto is way way better for obvious financial and money movement reasons ... Aunt IRIS is a mean BITCH! Uncle VAT will be better.)

Have matured from a very unique socio-symbiotic style of market assessment and prudence from way back then,
    to a proven and back-tested sophisticated fundamentals and indicator balanced system currently.
    (I mean I have put in 1000's of hours in and have indicator Dev teams working 60hrs per wk ... I live for this stuff!
    Watch for my "RPM indicator" once this market gets traction.)

I am 100% certain that pole position in the trader arena is where the best and most expensive digital real-estate will be for quite a while.
    (Question me and then check the prices near the trading floor on wall street. Get your "digital hat" on before we talk though.)

I'm working on digi-commerce projects myself ... but am really delighted that MTR has folded into this market at a unique bottom.
    (Yes ... selfish ... I must admit I like getting the best deals as an early adopter.)

I already use the best proven systems in this market (Mostly for currency traders) and will be one of the master traders just because it is fun and I have been waiting for over 1.5 years for a fit in this arena (Altcoins) to arise.

What I don't like:
    --- I don't like the delays of traction in this ingenious revolutionary monetary system.
    --- I don't like the compromises that decent tech Devs must make to try and hold their space in this delayed market.
    --- I hate it when great minds go down with the ship ... due to some over or under sight or weird failure that was not the fault of their technology.

OK ... it is late and I have to get up early for Wall Street and trades in the energy market.
    Wild leveraged ride that can be. Ticker:GASL (LOL ... oh yeah ... mark my words regarding TTT.)

Anyways ... Sry ... I digress.

I haven't been "Employed" by anyone but self for over 30 years and to be honest I threw a Pitch today at a friend who is CEO over 2 Multimillion $ Companies that I Might be His Personal Project Manager for Crowd-Sourcing. (OK I manage an Investment Fund for Him ... but I made Several M$ in promotion work and am at the ready for the Altcoin Market.)

Sry: Blowing off steam. Crazy week coming up. (Kinda Journal notes purging late night sparks ... so I can get much needed rest.)

Please watch and understand the Videos from My Blog here: http://seekingalpha.com/instablog/21109361-catallaxy/2920603-bitcoin-the-catallaxy-stone-for-an-oligarchal-goliath-bottom-up-decentralization

"Bottom Up" Decentralization is a huge and a 100 year process that is clearly evolving in this digital age transition point. (Like right now)
    The videos are awesome and entertaining ... likely need to watch 2-3 times to get the Gist.

"There is a revolution of a true organic economy going on right now !"

For you Historians I will make a huge leap of a Quote:
    "A unique form of "lais·sez-faire" is beginning to support the "Digital Revolution" at orders of magnitude greater than the affect that lais·sez-faire had on Humanities Industrial Revolution. We get to witness this as it all folds into the Quantum Age of Technology."

I apologize but these articles are my personal shorthand style for web content for multiple web sites I had purchased.
    They are meant to be heavily concentrated concepts.

[/list]
    Activity: 827
    Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
    MTR Price Action Update

MTR PHASE 2 HAS BEGUN:

CURRENT ESTIMATED DISTRIBUTION:
    1 MTR per 0.00003428 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
    1.7140946 BTC

Crowdfunding Phase 2 Has Begun!!!

MTR POW PHASE HAS BEGUN!!!

MTR officially has released SOURCE CODE & WALLETS ( WINDOWS & MAC ) No source code links or wallet links will be posted on any thread post by MTR administration - Please see official OP for safe and secure Source code and Wallet Files!

MasterTrader777

everything loaded up just fine, looking good!
    Activity: 1680
    Merit: 505
    thank you sir dev, i mine coin with wallet, i like coin and buy sale.

wallet working good.
    Activity: 686
    Merit: 500
    MTR Price Action Update

MTR PHASE 2 HAS BEGUN:

CURRENT ESTIMATED DISTRIBUTION:
    1 MTR per 0.00003428 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
    1.7140946 BTC

Crowdfunding Phase 2 Has Begun!!!

MTR POW PHASE HAS BEGUN!!!

MTR officially has released SOURCE CODE & WALLETS ( WINDOWS & MAC ) No wallet links will be posted on thread post - Please see official OP for safe and secure Source and Wallet Files!

MasterTrader777

WOW, thanks i was just going to say thanks for the answer, and i find the pow stage is release, time to mine a little.

Cheers,

Scarsbergholden.
    Activity: 241
    Merit: 250
    If only 110k are released ever, MTR may be one of the higher alts on the market. Hope your Beta of Toshidesk runs smoothly.
    Activity: 588
    Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
    thank you for the inbox! very professional. looking to invest more
    legendary
    Activity: 1092
    Took my time reading the Op, and i had a concern about toshidesk, will revenue for toshidesk come from fee's or subscriptions?,
    I currently pay .1 a month for a traders platform which is ok nothing from the other world.

Cheers,

Scarsbergholden.
    Read the whitepaper

Completely miss that, I usually do the Links after, im going over it now, if i still have concerns i will ask.

Cheers,

Scarsbergholden.

Hello Scarsbergholden,

Thanks for the questions.

ToshiDesk will generate cash flow positive revenue with a number of components within the ToshiDesk Social Trading Platform.

ToshiDesk will earn its revenue from Fee's and Subscriptions in the early stages of development.

ToshiDesk will be completely FREE for all users, but without advancing through the ratings system, it will leave you with less advanced features and usability.

We must set these parameters to give incentive for users to not only build their ranks for better tools and features, but to also promote healthy growth within the ToshiDesk Eco-system.

ToshiDesk will be the only Social Trading Platform featuring Altcoins, so the user base must be intact and positive from the infancy stages.

We currently have more than (10) big name MasterTraders currently on board to provide professional in depth insight to traders, and we feel the user base will grow naturally over time as we plan to massively market ToshiDesk and MTR.

In the long term, MTR administration plans to pair assets to services such as ToshiDesk, which will allow asset holders to earn profits based on revenue earned through ToshiDesk.

MTR administration has plans for many other assets, and they are currently in development.

I will go ahead and get some screen shots of the charting construction and how we are laying that out for you guys a bit later. ( Possibly tonight )

I appreciate your questions, and yes...if you will take a nice detailed look at the WhitePaper, as it took weeks to write it, and I urge everyone to atleast browse through it as it will display the mass amount of thought and effort that is going into this project.

This is the tip of the iceberg as we will most certainly be expanding on a weekly basis. Can't give out any information right now but look forward to your support.

Please see these links below:

Whitepaper https://mega.co.nz/#!rZAxlTQL!IQb9-1Hfeis1ru2b38iz9jSdUApgOpYQupTJkgaDnXM

CoinSource Verified

http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/mastertradercoin-mtr/

MTR / TOSHIDESK ENTERS THE MARKETPLACE

http://seekingalpha.com/instablog/21109361-catallaxy/3763406-investing-in-altcoins-bitcoin-keep-an-eye-on-mtr-mastertradercoin

MTR /TOSHIDESK ARTICLE

http://coin-network.com/mastertradercoin-social-media-consultation-platform-toshidesk/

COINTELEGRAPH COIN PAGE

http://cointelegraph.com/news/113533/mastertradercoin

COINTELEGRAPH BUSINESS PAGE

http://cointelegraph.com/news/113534/toshidesk

COINTELEGRAPH EXPERTS PAGE

http://cointelegraph.com/news/113527/steven-thomas

Thank You,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.co
    www.MasterTraderCoin.com
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Took my time reading the Op, and i had a concern about toshidesk, will revenue for toshidesk come from fee's or subscriptions?,
    I currently pay .1 a month for a traders platform which is ok nothing from the other world.

Cheers,

Scarsbergholden.
    Read the whitepaper

Completely miss that, I usually do the Links after, im going over it now, if i still have concerns i will ask.

Cheers,

Scarsbergholden.
    legendary
    Activity: 1414

Cheers,

Scarsbergholden.
    Read the whitepaper

Cheers,

Scarsbergholden.
    Jump to: