Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 40. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hello Community,

Making more changes to the CMS, and Webpage.

More changes are being made as we speak.

We think its better that ToshiDesk be free for the public, rather than charge for initial admission to the platform itself.

Wanting to view charts, and use charting tools should be a premium feature which would cost MTR to use.

Anyone can read what's there, anyone can comment, anyone can chat, as long as they're logged in - is what we as a team feel is the right community move.

VC personnel also believe this is the best move for wide adoption of users.

More info on new partnership is brewing up too, and I might be releasing little hints on what it's all about soon.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Community,

If you wish to not see 8bit's or Barb's post simply click ignore under their handle towards the left.

These guys have been here for months claiming scam, and whatever else helps them with their personal issues.

As we all have chimed in with our intelligent replies to their fud, you can see they just wont quit.

I honestly don't care and neither does any of my team or VC personnel.

This is a message to the new investors coming into the MTR market.

Research, Research, Research before you invest always.

Consider Crypto Currencies with an established past, and maybe a crypto with a credible dev team behind the crypto.

Both of which MTR/ToshiDesk does have considering ToshiDesk went from a photoshop brain storm to a working platform with partnerships in hand.

Not to mention we have been around over a year, with consistent updates on our progress.

Please - Anyone with any questions...Be sure to post them here.

Thanks,

MasterTrader777
legendary
A "Whale"? Really? What stuff are you smoking? the volume of MTR hardly ever reach two decimal digits on any 24 hours period (most such periods move 2 cents of ONE BTC). Boy Rich, you are beyond deluded...

Now please, post another dozen screen caps, it's pathetic but visually somewhat interesting...

I've watched this fella continue buying for weeks. Not sure who it is, but this person is not selling.

A whale in my eyes is someone that slowly accumulates at a strategic pace, and not a bat frenzy non profitable high volume rate.

You would never know that, because you are a trader that fuds his own positions, and then tries to back them up with some sort of reason.

You are the deluded one buddy.

Keep on hating on our success, hope it helps you sleep at night.

Take care,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

Ignore the trolls as there will always be trolls no matter if its MTR, BTC, LTC, ETH...you name it.

Rich Territo, are you talking about your 6th of your accounts here named Acidyo?

worth reading:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-accusation-acidyo-owes-me-01725-btc-800347

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/acidyo-scammer-765852

You are weird mate, really. Get some rest... really.
legendary
Activity: 1162
A "Whale"? Really? What stuff are you smoking? the volume of MTR hardly ever reach two decimal digits on any 24 hours period (most such periods move 2 cents of ONE BTC). Boy Rich, you are beyond deluded...

Now please, post another dozen screen caps, it's pathetic but visually somewhat interesting...
legendary
Hello Community,

We now have 9 markets loaded into ToshiDesk Charting Module.

Those markets are:

Bitfinex
Bitstamp
Bittrex
BTC-e
Btcchina
Cex.io
Gatecoin
OKCoin
Poloniex

Here those markets are displaying data across the board, without a hiccup.

Right now my devs are putting in 140 hours a week collectively, and we appreciate your patience as we continue to delivery daily results.

Ignore the trolls as there will always be trolls no matter if its MTR, BTC, LTC, ETH...you name it.

Oh, and if you guys didn't already notice there is a whale on MTR continually buying MTR at current market prices.

That whale almost has 100K MTR, and has been buying for many weeks...Wonder who that is?

Partnership News is still developing here in the background and wish I could release more info on this amazing partnership opportunity that will empower ToshiDesk to be the all in one stop shop for all of your Social Trading needs!

More updates soon!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Also,

Check out ETH.

Lets see if this call is on the money.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

I hope people made money on this ETH run!
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
my walets got stuck at 2 week behind block 410386 any ideas latest version took nealy a week to get to this point :-(

I doesn't make sense to sync it further, as you don't know whether you are on the right chain or not.

The best solution for you would be to use the bootstrap.dat from this post:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14253568

If you don't know how to use it, look few posts back in this thread, its posted there!

And prepare an extra week for this resync.

haha, shit dev can't fix his shit coin? shit dev.
shit persona cant think of anything productive to do. do 1

maybe the same could be said for your shit dev spamming another dev while he lets this coin and his supporters get but hurt when their coin actually fails.

Rich Territo alias MasterTrader777 alias Acidyo went postal  Shocked Shocked
legendary
Also,

Check out ETH.

Lets see if this call is on the money.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Hello Community,

Development Continues as we have added another integration dev to the project.

Fine tuning is taking place day after day and it's a process that is going to take place until we get it just right.

Adding 5-6 new exchanges and data/history along with it is no easy process, but its getting done.

We are committed 150% to this, so please be patient with us.

More updates later,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Hello Community,

Currently negotiating with another partnership opportunity that will greatly enhance our vision.

As we continue along with our talks, I will keep you updated!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
MTR thread just hit 130,000 VIEWS!!! Grin Grin Grin

Not bad!

wow , forgot my MTR for months now , forgot to stake them , started staking again

Welcome back.

Thanks for your support.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
wow , forgot my MTR for months now , forgot to stake them , started staking again
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

I will go ahead and purchase those 30K MTR for 777 sats per.

Is it for real?

Noooooo r u 4 real? You don't even have mtr to sell troll.
legendary
Ok. Here it is:

Ok, Great.

Thanks for your support.

That is my offer.

Take it or leave it.

Escrow will be used.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Shiz I'll buy them all for 1k sat each! Cheesy

It isn't a bad "offer" at all, no matter how disappointed you are. You see he is in the business of SELLING, not buying... don't bothrr yourself too much... you'll get it... eventually.

Anyone looking to sell out their MTR positions due to the small irrelevant fud can contact me, as I will buy you out in FULL.

MasterTrader777

I am contacting you. What would be the price you are willing to pay for a sizable position of say 30,000?

You are trying to sell them. lol

Yeah. Getting out of this piece of shit is not going to be easy.

Well your behavior has most likely played apart in that. You have been claiming for months the price is going to 10 satoshis. Why would you be buying if you where claiming it would go so low? Was that just some tactical fud that backfired on you?  Cool Cool Cool Sure seems like it pal.

I posted here the reason it was bought when the volume spiked for just one day, as it happened to be in the top ten that are bought daily as part of a strategy. It isn't a big deal at all. Oh and this thing will go to 10 satoshis or lower indeed as long as 777 holds 90% and there's the absurd inflation of 10% a month. There's absolutely no reason for it to have ANY value at all.
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Ok. Here it is:

Ok, Great.

Thanks for your support.

That is my offer.

Take it or leave it.

Escrow will be used.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

It isn't a bad "offer" at all, no matter how disappointed you are. You see he is in the business of SELLING, not buying... don't bothrr yourself too much... you'll get it... eventually.

Anyone looking to sell out their MTR positions due to the small irrelevant fud can contact me, as I will buy you out in FULL.

MasterTrader777

I am contacting you. What would be the price you are willing to pay for a sizable position of say 30,000?

Well your behavior has most likely played apart in that. You have been claiming for months the price is going to 10 satoshis. Why would you be buying if you where claiming it would go so low? Was that just some tactical fud that backfired on you?  Cool Cool Cool Sure seems like it pal.
legendary
Ok. Here it is:

Ok, Great.

Thanks for your support.

That is my offer.

Take it or leave it.

Escrow will be used.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

MasterTrader777

Ok. Here it is:

Ok, Great.

Thanks for your support.

That is my offer.

Take it or leave it.

Escrow will be used.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

MasterTrader777

Pages:
Jump to: