Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 39. (Read 229761 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Personally I cant understand how people can still call this all a scam. MasterTrader has typed almost 2 bibles full of comments to please the community.

MTR has a market cap of just under 5k. MasterTrader has not been able to dump any of his coins since the start of this whole project. He's not earning any cash in exchange for all his efforts.
If he would be a scammer, he would be the worst scammer in the history of mankind.

ToshiDesk is probably real, I am gonna give it a chance and I have patience.

You are partially right and partially wrong: This is not a scam, just a terrible idea overall. That part, you've got right.
You also have right the part of "MasterTrader hasn't been able to dump...". Partially.  Because what you got wrong is precisely that:MastrrTrader has taken every opportunity -and thera have been extremely few- to dump coins. Admitted by him. You can figure out what would have happened  by now if, for example, there were volume of 10 Btc or more a day, can't you?

But, beyond that, I'm sure you can figure out the prospects of a coin 90% owned by a single individual and staking 10% A MONTH.

OH and no, this does NOT have a valuation of "under 5k", as you put it. It has a valuation of between ZERO and maybe 1k being quite optimistic on the 1k part. Which is, evidently, the valuation it merits.

nobody cares, you are butt hurt because you want mtr so cheap! you claimed " why would anyone ever buy mastertrader coin" , but as you already said you bought in months ago. hypocrite and idiot! everything you say is just thoughts not facts. go home butt hurt boy.
I dont care where children -and pennyless idiots like most here- play their games. Paper trading in the stock market makes sense because the potential trades -or virtual trades- could in fact have happened in the real world where thousands and millions of trades and huge volumes allow them the get through while in the altcoin um iverse, as clearly explained in my post, it's an absurdity since you cannot buy or sell ANY amount at a specific price because there's simply no volume ths t would allow it. Since idiots need clear examples, let's paper trade MTR: to buy even as little as 10k you would need to pay on average probably around triple what the last trade was. If you were to sell 30k, you would drive the price to single digits (or sell them off the exchanges) to rich at 777 sat. Get it now? The same applies to practically every coin out there but the top 2 in volume. And even those top 2 would be seriously affected by sizable buys or sells. Get it now?

Now pennyless children, back to your school patio games...oh boy ...

you now look like a bigger idiot. who said that paper trading would ONLY be available for mastertrader coin? i assume it will be for all currencies listed across the 10 exchanges they have in the charts. you are a closed minded one sided tunnel visioned butt hurt idiot!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Personally I cant understand how people can still call this all a scam. MasterTrader has typed almost 2 bibles full of comments to please the community.

MTR has a market cap of just under 5k. MasterTrader has not been able to dump any of his coins since the start of this whole project. He's not earning any cash in exchange for all his efforts.
If he would be a scammer, he would be the worst scammer in the history of mankind.

You are partially right and partially wrong: This is not a scam, just a terrible idea overall. That part, you've got right.
You also have right the part of "MasterTrader hasn't been able to dump...". Partially.  Because what you got wrong is precisely that:MastrrTrader has taken every opportunity -and thera have been extremely few- to dump coins. Admitted by him. You can figure out what would have happened  by now if, for example, there were volume of 10 Btc or more a day, can't you?

But, beyond that, I'm sure you can figure out the prospects of a coin 90% owned by a single individual and staking 10% A MONTH.

OH and no, this does NOT have a valuation of "under 5k", as you put it. It has a valuation of between ZERO and maybe 1k being quite optimistic on the 1k part. Which is, evidently, the valuation it merits.
legendary
Activity: 1232

legendary
I dont care where children -and pennyless idiots like most here- play their games. Paper trading in the stock market makes sense because the potential trades -or virtual trades- could in fact have happened in the real world where thousands and millions of trades and huge volumes allow them the get through while in the altcoin um iverse, as clearly explained in my post, it's an absurdity since you cannot buy or sell ANY amount at a specific price because there's simply no volume ths t would allow it. Since idiots need clear examples, let's paper trade MTR: to buy even as little as 10k you would need to pay on average probably around triple what the last trade was. If you were to sell 30k, you would drive the price to single digits (or sell them off the exchanges) to rich at 777 sat. Get it now? The same applies to practically every coin out there but the top 2 in volume. And even those top 2 would be seriously affected by sizable buys or sells. Get it now?

Now pennyless children, back to your school patio games...oh boy ...
Look at the date  Grin

Excellent work!

Updating the OP with this later on tonight.

Big meeting with ETNA Trading Software tomorrow morning! (6/16)

To find out more about ETNA - check out www.ETNASOFT.com

ETNA Platform Walk Through -

http://youtu.be/-Jz9aQqoYxg

ETNA Mobile Trading Platform -

http://youtu.be/FV8vP1Jrj98

Take a look, and envision the ToshiDesk CMS integrated into this framework.

These key focal points are the topic of conversation in tomorrows meeting with ETNA Tech guys, and ours.

Most likely will have the licensing agreement signed within the next week.

More updates later.

you are a biggggggggggggg idiot too. dev said "QUICK LITTLE REFRESHER". you idiots have no more fuel to fud. just biggggggggggg idiot talk. keep it up
legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Look at the date  Grin

Excellent work!

Updating the OP with this later on tonight.

Big meeting with ETNA Trading Software tomorrow morning! (6/16)

To find out more about ETNA - check out www.ETNASOFT.com

ETNA Platform Walk Through -

http://youtu.be/-Jz9aQqoYxg

ETNA Mobile Trading Platform -

http://youtu.be/FV8vP1Jrj98

Take a look, and envision the ToshiDesk CMS integrated into this framework.

These key focal points are the topic of conversation in tomorrows meeting with ETNA Tech guys, and ours.

Most likely will have the licensing agreement signed within the next week.

More updates later.

Activity: 253
Merit: 100
I Think adding paper trading to Toshidesk with prizes to win etc is a great idea, nice play dev Smiley
This is so incredibly ridiculous... virtual trading now. So you can play pretend like if you were 5 years old. So you "buy" 5 BTC of shitcoin 1 @ 100,000 satoshis and then you sell them @ 110,000 satoshis for a nice, quick 10%... right? In no time you will have made a virtual fortune and toshiCrap will even qualify you as a top trader... then you go into reality and find out that, if you purchase any coin in any (minimal) amount you will have to pay much more than what the virtual game tells you and when you want to sell, no matter.  What the last trade was, you will have to sell for much, much less or you will be stuck being a bagholder... just like everyone who had the misfortune to ever purchase MTR... wow Rich, I'm appalled, really appalled at the absurdity of your ideas. It's really hard to believe anyone older than 7 can believe somethtlike this brings anything positive to this project. Amazing.

Ooops, and I guess I just fudded my own holding, right? I'm sure you believe that's he cause no one has even the slightest interest in MTR or toshiCrap. Well, some people are beyond reachable levels. No need to engage further. Really.

Ooops, you sound like a even biggggggggggggger idiot who does not know paper trade Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1092
This is so incredibly ridiculous... virtual trading now. So you can play pretend like if you were 5 years old. So you "buy" 5 BTC of shitcoin 1 @ 100,000 satoshis and then you sell them @ 110,000 satoshis for a nice, quick 10%... right? In no time you will have made a virtual fortune and toshiCrap will even qualify you as a top trader... then you go into reality and find out that, if you purchase any coin in any (minimal) amount you will have to pay much more than what the virtual game tells you and when you want to sell, no matter.  What the last trade was, you will have to sell for much, much less or you will be stuck being a bagholder... just like everyone who had the misfortune to ever purchase MTR... wow Rich, I'm appalled, really appalled at the absurdity of your ideas. It's really hard to believe anyone older than 7 can believe somethtlike this brings anything positive to this project. Amazing.

Ooops, and I guess I just fudded my own holding, right? I'm sure you believe that's he cause no one has even the slightest interest in MTR or toshiCrap. Well, some people are beyond reachable levels. No need to engage further. Really.

That's big on whaleclub.io all the top traders over their play around with virtual trading. They even have competitions with the winner getting a set amount of BTC.

I think it's a great idea.

Its huge on whaleclub actually!

In return for traders making out good on paper trades users of ToshiDesk will be rewarded MTR along with other prizes like giftcards, and other inspiring Crypto Currencies. It's a win win for everyone. We promote good trading techniques and traders are rewarded MTR for it.

What is 'Paper Trade'?

Paper trade refers to using simulated trading to practice buying and selling securities without actual money being involved. While a paper trade can be done by simply keeping track of hypothetical trading positions, it usually involves the use of a stock market simulator that has the look and feel of an actual stock market where budding investors can hone their trading skills. The proliferation of online trading platforms has made it easy to practice paper trading without committing actual capital. Another benefit of a paper trade is that it can be used to test a new investment strategy before putting new money into it.

To derive the most benefit from paper trading, it should be taken seriously, with investment decisions made based on the same risk-return objectives, investment constraints and trading horizon as in real life. So, for example, if you are a risk-averse individual, it would make little sense to paper trade like a day trader and make dozens of very short-term trades.

Paper trading may also give novice investors or traders the impression that trading is quite easy, and lull them into a false sense of security. This is because paper trading does not involve putting one’s hard-earned money on the line. As a result, basic investment strategies such as buying low and selling high – which are quite difficult to adhere to in real life – appear relatively easy to make while paper trading. The first lesson of paper trading, therefore, is that while it is a great practice tool, it is very different from actual trading with real money.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/papertrade.asp

As I said before...trolls will be trolls mate.

Paper Trading is done on almost every brokerage trading site in existence.

It will be a great asset for new traders entering a very complicated market.

Thanks for the support Crazywack!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777  
legendary
Activity: 1148

That's big on whaleclub.io all the top traders over their play around with virtual trading. They even have competitions with the winner getting a set amount of BTC.

I think it's a great idea.
legendary

legendary
Community,

Made some changes to ToshiDesk CMS Today!

Many more visual changes going to be made, but this is just a sneak peak at what we have started on at the present time.

Also reconfigured some of the tables with the new market data we have been acquiring over the past few weeks!

Note: Market Activity Table changes have not yet been deployed in screen shot below. Need another day before that one is pushed. We will implement code to make TOP 3 Gaining Markets and TOP 3 Losing Markets populate there.

See here:

Webpage was also changed up a bit today as well!

Please go check out the Public Dashboard!

Also working on updating the ANGEL.CO ToshiDesk Page:

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

legendary

Hello Community,

A quick little refresher!

The problem in today's altcoin markets is the volume is rather low, and there is no denying this. The way to fix this problem is to bring new money into the equation, and there are a few ways to do that.

With our ETNA partnership license agreement signed, we're buckled up and getting to work with these guys. (www.ETNASOFT.com)
This partnership we help provide us with more advanced tech right out of the gate. Some tech to mention will be the Mobile Trading App + Virtual Bitcoin Trading Accounts.

The Mobile Trading App will allow all users of ToshiDesk to stay connected to the markets at ALL times. Normally when people leave their homes or offices, they are detached from the computer they use to make trades and that right there takes money out of the markets instantly. So with the Mobile Trading App, uses will be able to stay connected at all times, and are more liable to hop on the markets when the tools are in their back pockets wherever they go. I can continue on with detailed specs about this very point I'm trying to make, but I'd rather do it with a video. We all love videos right?

Allow one of my new partners to join the team - Roman Zrazhevskiy - tell you a little about this and how our new ToshiDesk Mobile Trading App will be a game changer.

https://youtu.be/FV8vP1Jrj98

So the above mentioned is one way we will attempt to gain market share. An additional way I see ToshiDesk being able to bring a little risk-free fun to the market is introducing Virtual Bitcoin Trading accounts! Any ToshiDesk user will be able to trade with Virtual Bitcoin in their accounts RISK FREE, without having to risk hard earned money learning the way of the markets. ToshiDesk will bring many niche tools to the market, such as the ones mentioned here to strengthen the confidence in our market, and allow traders to educate themselves using the most advanced tools available in today's crypto markets.
With that being said guys we have ALOT planned to bring attention to not only ToshiDesk, but crypto in general...and we believe while all the other crypto coins come and go as time passes, people will begin to respect ToshiDesk and MTR, seeing our project as a valuable asset to the crypto community.

Here is another video to leave you all with, and it should give you a better idea of the framework we are implementing ToshiDesk into.

https://youtu.be/-Jz9aQqoYxg

We are about to bring it!

Any questions comments or concerns folks, please leave me a line here, or PM.
Thanks for all the support as we continue on with the ToshiDesk journey, with all cylinders firing!

More updates later!

If you struggle with trading and wish to better your trading fundamentals, do yourself a favor and sign up for ToshiDesk today!

www.ToshiDesk.com

Please add us on Twitter and Facebook:

FB:

https://www.facebook.com/MasterTraderCoin

TWITTER:

https://twitter.com/ToshiDesk

Cheers,
MasterTrader777
legendary
Hello Community,

Just a reminder!

MTR will also now be accepted as a payment option for the purchase of the most well known Trading Bot C.A.T!

SAVE 10% BUYING C.A.T BOT THROUGH TOSHIDESK!!!

Want to purchase the CAT bot and  save 10% buying through ToshiDesk?

The user/customer will be required to :
- Choose the API you want to buy.
- Post the PUBLIC (only the public) API KEY for ANY API you buy.
- Also Add EMAIL and (not mandatory) a BTCTalk profile link.

When you confirm the markets you wish to use within the bot you calculate the sum
0.5 BTC (Core price) + Api Price = TOTAL

Then we will apply a 10% Discount on total, and this will be the TOTAL TO PAY.

When the user submit the form + payment we'll have all the info we need and "Sampey"- C.A.T. Bot CEO will be able to prepare a C.A.T. copy and send the customer an email or a direct contact on BTCTalk (this is the best way because when you become a C.A.T. customer you will receive all the next release for free and we will send them using PM via BTCtalk).

This is yet another example of how I can build relationships with other companies and merge those relationships into partnerships.

Plus how cool is it to be able to buy a bot on ToshiDesk now?

If you buy the C.A.T Bot using ToshiDesk, I will personally send you 200 MTR as a FREE GIFT!

Please contact me via PM for further details.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
A "Whale"? Really? What stuff are you smoking? the volume of MTR hardly ever reach two decimal digits on any 24 hours period (most such periods move 2 cents of ONE BTC). Boy Rich, you are beyond deluded...

Now please, post another dozen screen caps, it's pathetic but visually somewhat interesting...

I've watched this fella continue buying for weeks. Not sure who it is, but this person is not selling.

A whale in my eyes is someone that slowly accumulates at a strategic pace, and not a bat frenzy non profitable high volume rate.

You would never know that, because you are a trader that fuds his own positions, and then tries to back them up with some sort of reason.

You are the deluded one buddy.

Keep on hating on our success, hope it helps you sleep at night.

Take care,

MasterTrader777

First, I don't do fud.
Second, it's called honesty. But how would you know?

Hey there!

No need to continue this conversation.

I will ignore you from this point on.

Take Care,

MasterTrader777
legendary
A "Whale"? Really? What stuff are you smoking? the volume of MTR hardly ever reach two decimal digits on any 24 hours period (most such periods move 2 cents of ONE BTC). Boy Rich, you are beyond deluded...

Now please, post another dozen screen caps, it's pathetic but visually somewhat interesting...

I've watched this fella continue buying for weeks. Not sure who it is, but this person is not selling.

A whale in my eyes is someone that slowly accumulates at a strategic pace, and not a bat frenzy non profitable high volume rate.

You would never know that, because you are a trader that fuds his own positions, and then tries to back them up with some sort of reason.

You are the deluded one buddy.

Keep on hating on our success, hope it helps you sleep at night.

Take care,

MasterTrader777

First, I don't do fud.
Second, it's called honesty. But how would you know?
legendary
Hello Community,

Making more changes to the CMS, and Webpage.

More changes are being made as we speak.

We think its better that ToshiDesk be free for the public, rather than charge for initial admission to the platform itself.

Wanting to view charts, and use charting tools should be a premium feature which would cost MTR to use.

Anyone can read what's there, anyone can comment, anyone can chat, as long as they're logged in - is what we as a team feel is the right community move.

VC personnel also believe this is the best move for wide adoption of users.

More info on new partnership is brewing up too, and I might be releasing little hints on what it's all about soon.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

As always thanks for the update Mastertrader, quietly in the corner watching and thinking you DC, and the rest of the team are doing a great job.

Keep it and your head up!

Thanks for the kind words and support.

It really is nice to read these things.

This is what keeps us going on the day to day.

We will keep bringing it.

We will succeed!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Activity: 1148
Hello Community,

Making more changes to the CMS, and Webpage.

More changes are being made as we speak.

We think its better that ToshiDesk be free for the public, rather than charge for initial admission to the platform itself.

Wanting to view charts, and use charting tools should be a premium feature which would cost MTR to use.

Anyone can read what's there, anyone can comment, anyone can chat, as long as they're logged in - is what we as a team feel is the right community move.

VC personnel also believe this is the best move for wide adoption of users.

More info on new partnership is brewing up too, and I might be releasing little hints on what it's all about soon.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

As always thanks for the update Mastertrader, quietly in the corner watching and thinking you DC, and the rest of the team are doing a great job.

Keep it and your head up!
Pages:
Jump to: