Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 52. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
If it's development fund, it should be public, multi-sig protected address. At this moment it's private mastertrader777 address and it's really stupid to call it development fund.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Sorry mastertrader but i also do not understand why you would hide/photoshop address?
What happened to transparency Huh

an easy solution possibly? ...

if this is a personal address - its understandable why the addresses are blanked ...

but if the wallet is to be used for mtr specific means - then maybe start a new wallet - with a new address - and transfer those funds into the new 'public' address for all to see ...

just a suggestion mate - if you do actually have the funds in your own personal wallet for safe keeping - instead of a working mtr wallet ...

this should appease the curious - and prove that you have full control over the funds also ...

i dont doubt you - but it may assure the community that does doubt ( or just question ) that its all as you say it is ...

#crysx
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Sorry mastertrader but i also do not understand why you would hide/photoshop address?
What happened to transparency Huh
legendary
Activity: 1274
Lol get real man.  Thanks for the easy lolz.

Classic.  You deflect, say you're leaving, come back, deflect again, change the subject entirely, hypocritically suggest that you're not going to waste your time when you've already given so much to me.

Just post the address.  Put your money where your mouth is because doing so is so important to you. I'm not the one claiming to have something here.

You're such an easy target.

Thanks babe.  Wink

Oh and the image was "photoshopped" technically speaking.  You marked out any relevant info.  

I guess you owe me 10btc?  That was the deal right?

My time is money, and right now your talk is pretty cheap by the sounds of it.

legendary
Activity: 1092
https://blockchain.info/address/1AFzfWNaMBWeJbTtQcF9Y91E4EGabUFPcV

Here is the address to the real "dev fund" for MTR.  You guys suck at lying.

Happy trading Cheesy

Ok, well if I'm "lying" lets make this real interesting.

How about you put you're money where your mouth is?

Lets bet I hold even more BTC in the wallet I showed a screen shot of yesterday, and that I'm in fact not "lying" about anything.

The reason I stepped back from the forums for a few days is because of people like you dbt1033.

Why would I be lying about anything?

I haven't ever lied or mislead anyone within this community.

If you are going to waste my time, I'm going to assume you know its valuable and we will put 10 BTC on the line right now.

If I don't hold more than 16.368 BTC in the dev fund, I owe you 10 BTC...If I do hold more, you owe me 10 BTC.

Put up or shut up.

The address you pulled up was a donation address posted a while back, and it has received one donation as of right now.

Its not the wallet where I'm storing my development funds I make trading in the markets and doing side jobs.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Then why wouldn't you make it public?

Congrats man.  You have 16 btc in your personal wallet (probably from bitstone scam).

Post that wallet so we can follow the money.  

I'm not here to measure dicks, only to ask why you hid information that should be public knowledge if you intend to use it as you say.

Why would you mark over your btc address?  What is there to hide?

The whole point of the blockchain is transparency.  

Hell, one of your main talking points in this thread is how transparent you are.

Like I said, you are here to waste time with the intent to discredit me and our hard work.

My 10 BTC is ready for escrow and If you want to take it there...lets roll.

I can even post screen shots of the trades I made money on, along with the withdraw shots from different exchanges to match screen shots of my transactions in my blockchain wallet Cool

Following my money is no problem to me...but if you think for one second you're baseless claims that I'm lying about what I have in my MTR/ToshiDesk dev fund is going to make me jump..haha well then you're wrong!

Put your money where your mouth is, plain and simple.

You must be afraid to get proven wrong?

Or you don't have 10 BTC to put where your mouth is?

Sorry, but like I said..my time is valuable to me so if you are looking to waste more of it you will simply be ignored.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

You're wasting your own time.  Posting the address is a LOT less time consuming than writing an essay.  Why so defensive?

Haha, you must think you're going to get a free ride outta me?

Not defensive one bit, I just don't respect your tone, and I don't have time for your games.

You coming into my thread spreading rumors is quite annoying...and I'm not looking to play patty cake for free.

Lets bet that I don't have the BTC I claim to have.

Lets bet that the image I posted isn't photshopped.

You got a mouth, but don't have the pockets to back it up?

See why I don't wish to waste me time with you?

Why would I post the address for free when I'm looking to make it interesting, while gaining a free 10 BTC for proving you wrong at the same time?

I could use that BTC for many things related to this project.

Let me guess, you want me to play your game, but you don't have the coins to play mine?

I must get going now....if you'd like to put 10 BTC on the line to make it interesting, I'm all for it.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Since when do pockets back up mouths?  

I think logic is a better option.

You're being awfully sketchy...

Haha, now you're being awfully funny...

Educate yourself sir.

http://jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/4.html

Thanks for stopping by, but I really don't care to continue this conversation any further without a 10 BTC bet in place with escrow.

My time is money, and right now your talk is pretty cheap by the sounds of it.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary

Happy trading Cheesy

Lets bet I hold even more BTC in the wallet I showed a screen shot of yesterday, and that I'm in fact not "lying" about anything.

The reason I stepped back from the forums for a few days is because of people like you dbt1033.

If you are going to waste my time, I'm going to assume you know its valuable and we will put 10 BTC on the line right now.

If I don't hold more than 16.368 BTC in the dev fund, I owe you 10 BTC...If I do hold more, you owe me 10 BTC.

Put up or shut up.

The address you pulled up was a donation address posted a while back, and it has received one donation as of right now.

Its not the wallet where I'm storing my development funds I make trading in the markets and doing side jobs.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Congrats man.  You have 16 btc in your personal wallet (probably from bitstone scam).

I'm not here to measure dicks, only to ask why you hid information that should be public knowledge if you intend to use it as you say.

Hell, one of your main talking points in this thread is how transparent you are.

Like I said, you are here to waste time with the intent to discredit me and our hard work.

I can even post screen shots of the trades I made money on, along with the withdraw shots from different exchanges to match screen shots of my transactions in my blockchain wallet Cool

Following my money is no problem to me...but if you think for one second you're baseless claims that I'm lying about what I have in my MTR/ToshiDesk dev fund is going to make me jump..haha well then you're wrong!

Sorry, but like I said..my time is valuable to me so if you are looking to waste more of it you will simply be ignored.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

You're wasting your own time.  Posting the address is a LOT less time consuming than writing an essay.  Why so defensive?

Not defensive one bit, I just don't respect your tone, and I don't have time for your games.

You coming into my thread spreading rumors is quite annoying...and I'm not looking to play patty cake for free.

Why would I post the address for free when I'm looking to make it interesting, while gaining a free 10 BTC for proving you wrong at the same time?

Let me guess, you want me to play your game, but you don't have the coins to play mine?

I must get going now....if you'd like to put 10 BTC on the line to make it interesting, I'm all for it.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Since when do pockets back up mouths? 

I think logic is a better option.

You're being awfully sketchy...
legendary

Happy trading Cheesy

Put up or shut up.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary

Happy trading Cheesy

Put up or shut up.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Congrats man.  You have 16 btc in your personal wallet (probably from bitstone scam).

Why would you mark over your btc address?  What is there to hide?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

You're wasting your own time.  Posting the address is a LOT less time consuming than writing an essay.  Why so defensive?
legendary

Happy trading Cheesy

Put up or shut up.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Congrats man.  You have 16 btc in your personal wallet (probably from bitstone scam).

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

legendary

Happy trading Cheesy

Put up or shut up.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

legendary
What about making MTR the exclusive payment accepted for the first 30-90 days after public launch?

Hello Crazywack,

Thanks for the suggestion.

I could certainly make that happen.

Consider it done!

So for the first 90 days of public launch, the only acceptable tender that will be able to satisfy membership costs will be MasterTraderCoin.

More suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Activity: 1148
What about making MTR the exclusive payment accepted for the first 30-90 days after public launch?
legendary
Hello Community,

I know I haven't been on the forums much, but the last few weeks trying to help a friend launch BitStone has caused me a lot of grief.

Lets be honest, these forums can be ridiculous at times, and launching BitStone was nothing short of a full fledged circus.

I'm still 100% on this project and we are making progress everyday.

ToshiDesk is still running 100% without a hiccup.

Like I posted in my last update, we had to move every single server we hosted on Digital Ocean over to AWS and that was a huge headache...but well worth the time it took to do so.

We completely fine tuned the process in which we make our calls - 4000 + /min, and I'm willing to show our major improvements on our public launch.

We would also like to mention that no matter how many paying users we convert on this public launch doesn't claim the destiny for ToshiDesk in any way shape or form.

I made a few bucks off helping someone launch a project, and that money has gone into keeping things a float during this expensive development stage of ToshiDesk

I will post a screen shot the proves I still am adding to the MTR/ToshiDesk development fund.

I'm trading my BTC and making profits in the market to add to this fund daily as you can see folks.

I'm also looking to find the perfect balance in this crypto world that isn't the easiest to navigate through.

Its all about who you know and how you interact with the people within your reach.

I truly feel that we have come a long way in a very short period of time, and have done our best to deliver nothing less than quality.

Making the right connections time and time again is very beneficial to the chance to take our efforts to the next level.

We are making progress day in and day out, and really have poured a lot of blood, sweat and money into this mission and we aren't looking to give up now.

Continually making improvements every chance we get, and building a true ecosystem of value is our main goal.

Things will improve with time, and our ideas and hard work will be put to the ultimate test.

We are willing to change staking percentages, if that's what the community truly wants.

Your thoughts guys?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

I don't agree that any changes to MTR structure is wise.
Providing greater value and pairing it in a creative way with Toshidesk is where it can sustain or increase in value.

Breaking a promise is not a solid way to have increase. (In fact it is opposed to it.)

Hey George,

That is why I asked the open ended question about the matter.

Some people seem to think inflation due to POS staking percentages is too high, while others like yourself see no need for the staking percentages to be changed.

We are a community, and I'm looking to keep it happy...I like listening to all sides.

You keep mentioning "pairing" MTR to ToshiDesk, and I've repeatedly told you I agree with your stance on this.

Lets be a bit more constructive and talk about a few ways you believe we can make this happen.

I've voiced the way in which I began this pairing structure, and I've also mentioned that I'm personally working on other ways to increase the value of MTR.

I'm open to a conversation, better yet a live community Q & A if you'd like.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary

Happy trading Cheesy

Put up or shut up.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
legendary
Hello Community,

I know I haven't been on the forums much, but the last few weeks trying to help a friend launch BitStone has caused me a lot of grief.

Lets be honest, these forums can be ridiculous at times, and launching BitStone was nothing short of a full fledged circus.

Like I posted in my last update, we had to move every single server we hosted on Digital Ocean over to AWS and that was a huge headache...but well worth the time it took to do so.

We completely fine tuned the process in which we make our calls - 4000 + /min, and I'm willing to show our major improvements on our public launch.

We would also like to mention that no matter how many paying users we convert on this public launch doesn't claim the destiny for ToshiDesk in any way shape or form.

I made a few bucks off helping someone launch a project, and that money has gone into keeping things a float during this expensive development stage of ToshiDesk

I will post a screen shot the proves I still am adding to the MTR/ToshiDesk development fund.

I'm trading my BTC and making profits in the market to add to this fund daily as you can see folks.

I'm also looking to find the perfect balance in this crypto world that isn't the easiest to navigate through.

Its all about who you know and how you interact with the people within your reach.

I truly feel that we have come a long way in a very short period of time, and have done our best to deliver nothing less than quality.

Making the right connections time and time again is very beneficial to the chance to take our efforts to the next level.

We are making progress day in and day out, and really have poured a lot of blood, sweat and money into this mission and we aren't looking to give up now.

Continually making improvements every chance we get, and building a true ecosystem of value is our main goal.

Things will improve with time, and our ideas and hard work will be put to the ultimate test.

We are willing to change staking percentages, if that's what the community truly wants.

Your thoughts guys?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Why would you hide the btc address???

Looks like a photoshop job to me.  Let us check the blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 966
 Sad i bought 16 coins at 180k and now it is 90k worth, i can understand it can not be a contiously up coin but i think minimun we should get the value stable
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Hello Community,

Your thoughts guys?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

I don't agree that any changes to MTR structure is wise.
Providing greater value and pairing it in a creative way with Toshidesk is where it can sustain or increase in value.

Breaking a promise is not a solid way to have increase. (In fact it is opposed to it.)
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Hello Community,

Your thoughts guys?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

glad to see you are back mate ...

bst thread was a real circus - but all in all - help with projects is what we are all about ...

i think that when the focus is there - things get done in a big way ...

ultimately - this will be all about toshidesk ... too much focus has been put on the coin itself ...

eitherway - its good to see work is still being done on td ...

#crysx
legendary
Hello Community,

Your thoughts guys?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Pages:
Jump to: