Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP] 🔥🔥 DataBlockchain.io - Disrupting the Data Industry 🔥🔥 - page 12. (Read 38402 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I like the opportunity to profit from my data. I think many companies and users will buy them.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2

My understanding is that DataBlockChain.io is a revolutionary data platform that  companies and individuals collect premium data. I like this type of project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
The team looks pretty solid. I do not like when there are many advisors who has tiny experience in blockchain and joined 2017 bull run, now they are "experts". Also the hardcap seems to be little high.

What was the private sale bonuses and what is the vesting period for their allocations? Are all bonus allocations of team, advisors, private sale, company reserve, etc are coded in smart contract?

Team members are on a vesting schedule per our Whitepaper: https://www.datablockchain.io/pdf/whitepaper.pdf

And yes, our smart contract is coded correctly to reflect the necessary allocations to various areas.

Thank you!

So Team members will be on a 12 month vesting schedule with 25% released quarterly. This is ok, but what about vesting of bonus tokens? You have sold 164.58MM tokens for the price of $0.08 ($0.12 w/ 50% bonus). This is quite big bonus and if the tokens has no vesting than people who bought with bonus will dump their tokens, because it's instant 50% profits.
Activity: 224
As always, a banal idea with banal functions.. nothing new to come up with? Even to read nothing not want!
Activity: 126
I even forgot that I had included a kettle) a very interesting video on YouTube took off your users)asked myself to remove the same.
Activity: 156
If you have questions, read the whitepaper , where everything is accessible and clearly written )
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The concept is very good though and very effective. In my opinion, I think the team and advisors are good with a quite innovative product and a great vision should be a very interesting project indeed.
Yes, I also think that this project is very interesting in the field of
digital economy, and if the team can move in the right direction, then it can become a great business in this market.So we wish the developers DataBlockchain successfully complete its startup.
Activity: 238
I want to try to work in this service) I like all of what you have to offer) very cool)
Activity: 163
Where am I? I do not understand this ico( what is the purpose of the project? Is it based on blockchain?
Activity: 125
Such a project will be relevant in 10 years) so this is a good ico for investment.
Activity: 252
I would like to use this service on a regular basis) it will be free? Or need to buy tokens to access the service?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Who are your competitors and what do you do better than them?

Activity: 158
I have already visited this ico before, but I did not think that it would raise so much money! Softcap in such a short time.
Activity: 119
I hate it.... too many sites that already use it! So you're not the only ones on the Internet.
Activity: 252
I have a lot of goals for this service. I will keep the data here) because it is safe!
Activity: 173
Now this is a very topical issue! The team knows what to do ) the main thing to develop new features for the service.
Activity: 109
Here everyone will find what he needs!) here I will look for clients for my project) I really like it.
Activity: 238
Very tired of reading about this ico) a lot of information on different sources.and a lot of bounty video)
Activity: 168
Hi! Do you think this ico will be able to exist for a very long time? I somehow doubt it and is not going to make the investment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The concept is very good though and very effective. In my opinion, I think the team and advisors are good with a quite innovative product and a great vision should be a very interesting project indeed.
Pages:
Jump to: