Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP] 🔥🔥 DataBlockchain.io - Disrupting the Data Industry 🔥🔥 - page 14. (Read 38402 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 0
Huge firms and companies working with Data, you know? I just read about it, that's the level!
Activity: 235
Before launch do! I want to monetize my data), Many will want to buy me various documents and articles
Activity: 224
I am often not at home, so it would not be bad to create a mobile application, I hope it is in development. Many would have liked it
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
Do DataBlockchain has own blockchain? It's name call own blockchain. If DataBlockchain has own blockchain I'm thinking of investing.
Activity: 238
I would like to share my feedback. I communicated with the technical support of the site, they explained everything to me. And now I support the project
Activity: 252
Recently saw a similar project. But he doesn't stand a chance. Money they are almost not collected, and I think that will soon be closed
Activity: 238
I want to use this service as soon as possible. Why I do not like ICO, because the start of the service to wait a very long time
Activity: 31
As they quickly gained investment on softcap) means people trust. And large sums, it gives hope
Activity: 109
Definitely need to give this project a chance! Do you think? I like everything about this ICO, and not only me, judging by the reviews
Activity: 119
I will refrain from commenting, because I will be pelted with rotten tomatoes. But I do not like the project, the idea is already hackneyed
Activity: 125
I didn't think there were so many of us! Probably many will agree with me that the project is good and deserves attention at least
Activity: 131
A huge database is a great idea. No need to spend a lot of time searching for the necessary information or files)
Activity: 28
I have a very good feeling about this project, due to the relevance of the service, the rate of tokens should grow)
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
Blockchain technology appears in every area of our  lives. The world needs time to accept it but it certainly will. And this project is born to be on blockchain and is already  accepted and successful.
Activity: 156
I found out about this ICO purely by accident. But now I like all wait until the service will run at least in demo mode)
Activity: 35
It's perfect. If someone else doubts the choice of ICO for investment, I advise you to focus on the Data block chain
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
wow , almost 3 m usd in few days, despite this market conditions! nice. $18,959,850 it writes, can you write down the collected eth amount? and what was hardcap and end date of the ico?
Activity: 158
I saw at least 2-3 projects with a similar theme, you need something new. Something that may be of interest to users and will prove better in other projects.
No, this project is unique, read more and understand everything yourself
Activity: 173
Is there anything new about the referral program?
Activity: 168
Cool, I'm not a connoisseur of ICO,but I think that it is very promising
Pages:
Jump to: