Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP] 🔥🔥 DataBlockchain.io - Disrupting the Data Industry 🔥🔥 - page 13. (Read 38402 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Will there be a reward for large investments? I want to buy tokens for about 50 ETH
Activity: 280
Not to say that I was attracted to the project, but I will watch it. Maybe then I'll change my mind and invest in it.
I will be pleased to work on this service, all in one place, as I wanted! And the interface is very nice.
I am very afraid to invest in various ICO, is there any guarantee that my money will not be lost?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Will there be a mobile app for the service? Will be very convenient. I think many will agree with me.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
The Datablockchain project is a very good project. They have a strong team and a good concept. Alpha MPV is also available, I believe that many investors will support the Datablockchain project. Let's wait for the development of this project and I hope they will get a good result from their main token sale.
Activity: 252
How quickly the project gathered Softcap, keep it up! The next task is Hardcap, continue in the same spirit.
Activity: 210
Great solution for advertisers, I think many large companies are already interested in the project.
Activity: 308
And who heads the team of this ICO? They say that a smart and influential person, I would like to learn more about him.
Activity: 32
Carefully studied the project and I can say one thing – it is safe for investment! So do not doubt if there are still doubts
brand new
Activity: 0
After my friend threw me an affiliate link to this ICO I did not open it. But then my curiosity took over.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
The project has attracted over $ 18 million and this is huge amount. I am sure this project is being trusted by many investors because the ecosystem of this project can have a great impact on the market if applied well in the future. Personally I am considering a good investment and certainly will not miss this opportunity
Activity: 201
How can I verify the reliability of the data on your service? I want to pay money for quality information!
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
At the moment, DataBlockChain.io is the most relevant ICO. Datablockchain.io has a revolutionary idea, and this has attracted investors from various industries to take part in its main sale. Almost $19 million collected,
 Do not miss out.  Embarrassed
Activity: 139
Thanks to you, I have a hope that normal ICO still exist! Thank you very much for the project!!
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Activity: 160
Just what I needed for work! The goals you have set are very easy to achieve with such investments, good luck to you. I'm with you
Activity: 162
Is it possible to simply store files on your service? I recently lost google account , and there were very necessary data
Activity: 181
Class. The team is very strong, they will not let the project die. In General, I like everything and I would like to cooperate
brand new
Activity: 0
Both hands for this idea! I will save a lot of time if I look for customers and information on one site
Pages:
Jump to: