Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 17. (Read 36206 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
What would be the main benefits of using this platform as compared to having a dedicated in house software development team?
The use of blockchain and AI-powered ecosystem would help create your software faster and more cost-effective and with a higher success rate than the current consultation model.

Very well said and let me add the secured transactions on both ends.

Their integration of blockchain technology makes them worth checking out.

Blockchain is the future good thing they've hopped on the moving train.

I have so much expectation into this project most especially when they decided to integrate blockchain into the project.
Activity: 68
I hope you will have enough manpower to carry on with the Buildcare warranty service because software support will be a critical element for this project. Imho.

We have access to over 26000 developers which is made up of 82 consulting companies and dev-shops so we are prepared for the demands as well as support problems .

That's an INSANE number i must say. When did you guys start developing your network ?

It's been a while I guess.Engineer.AI has started since 2012.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
I hope you will have enough manpower to carry on with the Buildcare warranty service because software support will be a critical element for this project. Imho.

We have access to over 26000 developers which is made up of 82 consulting companies and dev-shops so we are prepared for the demands as well as support problems .

That's an INSANE number i must say. When did you guys start developing your network ?
Activity: 125
What would be the main benefits of using this platform as compared to having a dedicated in house software development team?
The use of blockchain and AI-powered ecosystem would help create your software faster and more cost-effective and with a higher success rate than the current consultation model.

Very well said and let me add the secured transactions on both ends.

Their integration of blockchain technology makes them worth checking out.

Because they use blockchain for a real purpose rather than just making another crypto project. Projects like this one will grant legitimacy to blockchain.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
hope the project will help solve the transparency issue found in the industry ?

This and the trust issue are what this project aims to solve as well as increasing quality while reducing time spent developing.
Activity: 238

Activity: 108
Maybe you should elaborate a little bit more on that. Is the goal to have a support team forever that helps in trouble shooting situations?

Actually, there are developers who stay connected to the client & help them resolve development issues . We have Buildercare to resolve after delivery issues . BuilderCare operates a warranty service that allows customers to get updates to their bespoke software as third-party libraries (Facebook API’s for example) decay over time and support to ensure their projects keep running after delivery.

Hmm where can i read more about this "BuilderCare" ?
You can get all the answers you want to know through their website at https://token.engineer.ai/and don't miss the latest news via their telegram chanel https://t.me/Engineer_ai_Official
I hope it will help you to learn about the project.

tank you for sharing it on here!! because not sure i found the telegram group on the website

This is one thing i have my worry on too. Support/bug fixing sometimes is even for taxing and demanding than developing one.
Activity: 57
Maybe you should elaborate a little bit more on that. Is the goal to have a support team forever that helps in trouble shooting situations?

Actually, there are developers who stay connected to the client & help them resolve development issues . We have Buildercare to resolve after delivery issues . BuilderCare operates a warranty service that allows customers to get updates to their bespoke software as third-party libraries (Facebook API’s for example) decay over time and support to ensure their projects keep running after delivery.

You can get all the answers you want to know through their website at https://token.engineer.ai/and don't miss the latest news via their telegram chanel https://t.me/Engineer_ai_Official

tank you for sharing it on here!! because not sure i found the telegram group on the website

Engineer.AI has come along way so I am positive that they have prepared to any situation that will come along.
Activity: 61
What's the best that I like on this article .It's the AI  which will find the most cost-effective way to create
the functionality requested and connect the most suited delivery stakeholders to the
project. It makes the job easier.

In addition to that Artificial intelligence improves cost optimization, cost control, and migration services
by intelligently automating tasks that would otherwise be done by in-house development
resources.
Activity: 57
What's the best that I like on this article .It's the AI  which will find the most cost-effective way to create
the functionality requested and connect the most suited delivery stakeholders to the
project. It makes the job easier.
Activity: 68
I was wondering if you have any date about the pre -ico sales already?

Wondering the same too. But it seems they are pausing it all, both the sales and the bounty.

Well,for sure whatever the reason was,it's for the  good of the project.
Activity: 159
I heard that Engineer.ai will be in the web summit event. When and where will it be held?  Smiley

The Web summit event will be from November 5-8, i'm not sure where though  Grin

It will be held in Lisbon, Portugal if i'm not mistaken.

Will the CEO be giving a speech in the web summit?  Cheesy

I read in their TG channel that "The Co-founder and CEO, Sachin Dev Duggal, will pitch Engineer.ai to the Web Summit Centre Stage audience on Tuesday, November 6."

Just not sure if they have a livestream for people who can't come to Lisbon.
There would be a live stream at youtube that is what I heard
Activity: 43
I heard that Engineer.ai will be in the web summit event. When and where will it be held?  Smiley

I read in their TG channel that "The Co-founder and CEO, Sachin Dev Duggal, will pitch Engineer.ai to the Web Summit Centre Stage audience on Tuesday, November 6."

Just not sure if they have a livestream for people who can't come to Lisbon.
Activity: 55

Activity: 48

Activity: 54

Activity: 49
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Activity: 67
I've tried to build some apps and software using the traditional ways and all I can say its quite messy until I used the builder.engineer.ai.  Everything was perfect building software using the new builder by the help of human assisted AI.

It's good to have a feedback from one who has actually used their platform thanks for sharing.
how do you pay for the services now on the builder?

If i'm not mistaken, they only accept fiat and Creditcards for now but once token is out you can use it as well

That's right! I am one of the many who anticipates token to be out soon.

Likewise,This gonna be worth waiting so am not worried even it took sometime to happen.

They should take their time and get things in place before starting sales.

I agree, it is better to take it slowly but sure than to rush it with so much error.

I second the motion. There is always  a perfect timing for everything.
Activity: 22
I was wondering if you have any date about the pre -ico sales already?

Wondering the same too. But it seems they are pausing it all, both the sales and the bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: