Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 18. (Read 36206 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Activity: 49
is bounty program still on?
Activity: 48
HOW promising do you think this project looks to someone who's not big into software development? Is it for tech-savvy people only?

Just by reading their whitepaper, this will be for all. Meaning, both tech-savvy people and non-tech-savvy. It's for everyone who has the idea but unable to bring it to life.

What i understand while reading it is that this project is for everyone, may the person be tech-savvy or not.
Activity: 43
I was wondering if you have any date about the pre -ico sales already?
Activity: 54
What are the mode of payments?

Based on what I've read, mode of payments includes credit card, fiat and cryptocurrencies such as ETH and BTC.

Wow they're accepting credit cards now, that is a very convenient way to pay since people nowadays use more cc than having their own cash on hand.

Don't fall for that lol. No official info for the sale yet.

Can misinformation reported o_O? Although i would like to know some more details about the sale. At least tell us what currency/coin NAYA will be pegged to

But i think it was said in the TG channel that they will be accepting credit cards.

Currently engineer.ai platform is accepting credit cards after ICO is concluded I believe we'll be updated the next mode of payment for transactions.

I'm not sure if this was asked already but do you also accept debit cards too?
Activity: 55
I tried to build my very own software using builder.engineer.ai and it was amazing how I did it even without a coding knowledge.

so you have actually used the platform, what did you try to develop?
The builder is very nice I just checked it out it really makes developing software interesting and easy with the help of the AI.

Yes. I watched the video on how Builder works. It is very easy to understand. No need to worry if you feel like not techy. Builder will rescue you.
All you need it just an idea developing the software is not a problem with Engineer.ai

How about those who has no idea and knows nothing about software or those aren't techy, would Engineer.AI provide ahelp to those?

Yes of course, the builder is equiped with thousands of templates that would suits your imaginations and they have a human assisted AI that would surely do some magic to your project. Don't forget their 26000 high end developers.

They sure have a lot of hands on deck.

With all the hands their company has, i'm pretty sure there won't be any delays on clients software.
Activity: 108
hope the project will help solve the transparency issue found in the industry ?

This is why we implemented blockchain technology as it solves a very important part of transparency as well as trust and security expected by our customers and the contributors on both on payment along with delivery and IP. With AI automating client ideas with suitable code components and the perfect development team which is on the platform right now, the smart contracts remove Payment risk and endure delivery time quality and budget. Payments are held in escrow via smart contracts until the development has been verified by multiple stakeholders including QA. The token becomes the core payment system for all products and services within the EAI platform and is crucial for the escrow and stake mechanisms that guarantee delivery and payout.

What does "including QA" mean ?

Questions and answer. I think what they meant is that the software will be thoroughly tested before release.
Activity: 88

This is why we implemented blockchain technology as it solves a very important part of transparency as well as trust and security expected by our customers and the contributors on both on payment along with delivery and IP. With AI automating client ideas with suitable code components and the perfect development team which is on the platform right now, the smart contracts remove Payment risk and endure delivery time quality and budget. Payments are held in escrow via smart contracts until the development has been verified by multiple stakeholders including QA. The token becomes the core payment system for all products and services within the EAI platform and is crucial for the escrow and stake mechanisms that guarantee delivery and payout.

What does "including QA" mean ?
Activity: 238

Activity: 50
What would be the main benefits of using this platform as compared to having a dedicated in house software development team?
The use of blockchain and AI-powered ecosystem would help create your software faster and more cost-effective and with a higher success rate than the current consultation model.

Very well said and let me add the secured transactions on both ends.

Their integration of blockchain technology makes them worth checking out.

Blockchain is the future good thing they've hopped on the moving train.
Activity: 56
I've tried to build some apps and software using the traditional ways and all I can say its quite messy until I used the builder.engineer.ai.  Everything was perfect building software using the new builder by the help of human assisted AI.

It's good to have a feedback from one who has actually used their platform thanks for sharing.
how do you pay for the services now on the builder?

If i'm not mistaken, they only accept fiat and Creditcards for now but once token is out you can use it as well

That's right! I am one of the many who anticipates token to be out soon.

Likewise,This gonna be worth waiting so am not worried even it took sometime to happen.

They should take their time and get things in place before starting sales.

I agree, it is better to take it slowly but sure than to rush it with so much error.

Exactly, but there shouldn't take too long tho lol
Activity: 52
will the existing platform operate differently or will it fully be made to be a blockchain project running on the ethereum network

It'll be made to be a block chain project

was wondering why do you want to add a blockchain?

to improve on the escrow payment system and create a no-trust work environment. Blockchain increases the quality of the business.

Also there's a lot of opportunities to improve the system with a token payment ( Naya).

Yeah, blockchain technology comes with lots of benefit and a seamless process.
Activity: 182
What would be the main benefits of using this platform as compared to having a dedicated in house software development team?
The use of blockchain and AI-powered ecosystem would help create your software faster and more cost-effective and with a higher success rate than the current consultation model.

Their integration of blockchain technology makes them worth checking out.
Activity: 15

Activity: 47
I've tried to build some apps and software using the traditional ways and all I can say its quite messy until I used the builder.engineer.ai.  Everything was perfect building software using the new builder by the help of human assisted AI.

It's good to have a feedback from one who has actually used their platform thanks for sharing.
how do you pay for the services now on the builder?

If i'm not mistaken, they only accept fiat and Creditcards for now but once token is out you can use it as well

That's right! I am one of the many who anticipates token to be out soon.

Likewise,This gonna be worth waiting so am not worried even it took sometime to happen.

They should take their time and get things in place before starting sales.

I agree, it is better to take it slowly but sure than to rush it with so much error.
Activity: 47

If you have a dedicated in house team then there won't be much benefit tbh. Would suggest using your own trusted team if you have one alr. Imo this platform is targeted at companies/individual who don't own a devs team. Price will be cheaper, process is faster and safer, payment being more clear using their escrow system.

This probably describes very well where the value of such an application lies. If you are short on software development skills or talent, this can help out.

It sounds great but what about after sales support? Do the platform also has that feature? offering support for those clients who have troubleshooting issues?

Yes the engineer.ai is capable to handle such proproblem.

Yes that is true and for what I know they have these Builder Care which incharge in the maintenance of the product if i am not mistaken.
Activity: 22
will the existing platform operate differently or will it fully be made to be a blockchain project running on the ethereum network

to improve on the escrow payment system and create a no-trust work environment. Blockchain increases the quality of the business.

Also there's a lot of opportunities to improve the system with a token payment ( Naya).
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
Maybe you should elaborate a little bit more on that. Is the goal to have a support team forever that helps in trouble shooting situations?

Actually, there are developers who stay connected to the client & help them resolve development issues . We have Buildercare to resolve after delivery issues . BuilderCare operates a warranty service that allows customers to get updates to their bespoke software as third-party libraries (Facebook API’s for example) decay over time and support to ensure their projects keep running after delivery.

Hmm where can i read more about this "BuilderCare" ?

you can read more about it in the whitepaper. https://token-assets.engineer.ai/NAYA_whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 94

Activity: 69
Maybe you should elaborate a little bit more on that. Is the goal to have a support team forever that helps in trouble shooting situations?

Actually, there are developers who stay connected to the client & help them resolve development issues . We have Buildercare to resolve after delivery issues . BuilderCare operates a warranty service that allows customers to get updates to their bespoke software as third-party libraries (Facebook API’s for example) decay over time and support to ensure their projects keep running after delivery.

Hmm where can i read more about this "BuilderCare" ?
You can get all the answers you want to know through their website at https://token.engineer.ai/and don't miss the latest news via their telegram chanel https://t.me/Engineer_ai_Official
I hope it will help you to learn about the project.

tank you for sharing it on here!! because not sure i found the telegram group on the website
Pages:
Jump to: