Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEW][EXCHANGE] Coinhouse.eu - Fast, Solid and Safe Altcoin exchange - page 3. (Read 3062 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
For the first time I see a project of such quality. Have used and received as a gift 1 Lit THANK you!

Hi Crypto, what did you do to receive this LTC? I recently made a deposit on this exchange. My first impressions are that is responsive and it's usable. There's a few bugs tho sometimes the charts and buttons overlap. All in all if these bugs get fixed I'm sure volumes will rise up too.

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
For the first time I see a project of such quality. Have used and received as a gift 1 Lit THANK you!
copper member
Activity: 278
thank you, sorted now, i will update when you update me with what happened
Activity: 61
Update:

We have faced many difficulties and bugs. These are all solved. We have improved our customer service. And if your issue is not solved we do ask you to open a ticket at https://support.coinhouse.eu we do like to help you out.

We are still working on improvements on the system to speed up everything. New updates soon. Also follow use on twitter: https://twitter.com/Coinhouseu we will give fast update when there are difficulties or back-end upgrades.

Regards,
Coinhouse Team
Leon
Activity: 14
Problems are fixed.
Deposits and withdrawals are very fast and fully automatic now.
Normal exchange.
Activity: 5
Opened a new ticket on a new support site, and my problem got resolved within a day. It was a litecoin withdraw from like 8 weeks ago that got stuck...but thankfully they finally fixed it.
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
After almost a month, i have my coins back, thanks coinhouse

If you still have issues with this exchange, open a ticket in the new support site

https://support.coinhouse.eu/hc/en-us
Activity: 224
Based on the team's skills they can do or improve what they are saying in their whitepaper. I really liked the idea of having the user in a central position in their product!
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
I'm trying to remove orders, but they do not give me. In vain I made a deposit for this exchange
Activity: 53
So guys are they fixed deposits and withdrawals?
Activity: 21
I'm  still hoping that my deposit will be credited.

Ticket #3213

I'm waiting for so long..

SOLID - as ?
Fast - As?
Secure - AS ?

your tagline iz.z\]c.sa\'dsad.
asd

i dont know what to say
just fix your sh1`145t

Activity: 92
Merit: 2
I wanted to comment on this exchange as it's been a while since anyone has. I have used this exchange now to trade ECA/BTC a few times. I even recently made a reasonably sized BTC withdrawal which is where it seems most customers were having trouble. While my BTC withdrawal was not instant, it did arrive within 24 hours. They did mention in their withdrawal email to be patient, and there are several mentions on their site of only having a small amount of coins on hand as most is locked away in cold storage - which we can all agree is a prudent measure. All in all, I believe this is completely reasonable time-frame for a small and relatively new exchange.

So, for any worrying about the safety of this exchange... it appears (at least at the time of this writing 2/21/18) that they have fixed many of the difficulties they had been facing earlier in this thread. Based on the absence of angry comments since January, I would imagine that is true for other users besides myself as well.

With all the recent mayhem surrounding quite a few exchanges it is good to see a newcomer making strides. I wish coinhouse.eu success growing their exchange and will continue to use them in the future. Would love to see some additional coins added. Coinhouse.eu, if you read this please consider adding some of the other low marketcap (but higher quality) coins that got stranded without a home with the downfall of CoinsMarkets such as COLX or ALQO. These are the coins that will grow your exchange. Thank you.
Activity: 346
I opened a support ticket about a deposit around a week ago of some ECA it still hasn't arrived can you please help?
Activity: 26
AT last i withdrew all my coins from this site. The site is not scam but it has flaws. I do not want to risk my investment. If they fix errors, i will use in future.
Activity: 532
Visited your website, the interface looks nice. I didn't hear from this project earlier. Is this a decentralized exchange?

How do new tokens get on your exchange? I know some promesing ERC20 projects that could use some help.
Activity: 698
Merit: 511
ALL WALLETS DISABLE...2THAUTH NOT WORKING..... Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

wallets online....but something wrong with google auth....doesnt work...
im waitng for support...cant wridraw my coins Shocked Shocked Sad
Activity: 698
Merit: 511
ALL WALLETS DISABLE...2THAUTH NOT WORKING..... Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 21
To the devs: my name is Sols, I'm from the Electra community and would like to help some members with the issues they have on your website, please get in touch with us either here or maybe in our discord server

I started chasing something up OVER A MONTH ago

still waiting on some news or the LTC deposit

Ticket :1345

On Mon, 8 Jan at 6:48 AM , sols wrote:
hey mate, thanks for letting us know about that,

do you mind checking this for me quickly,

one of our members is new to cryptocurrency, he claims he sent LTC and created a new address,

MCnKCMq23K9xJXPdnGmC2ZGRNyr9o2xEpC is his address, I cant find it on some blockexplorers but manage to find it on cryptoID, is there still access to these funds?

is there anything I can do to help recover them for our user?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/address.dws?MCnKCMq23K9xJXPdnGmC2ZGRNyr9o2xEpC.htm

Activity: 30
How we can request for new coin to add on this exchange?
link to form or email address for new coin listing
Activity: 5
Still nothing... been two weeks for me...this seems like an exit scam, I bet deposits are still working but as far as I know no crypto is leaving that site.
Pages:
Jump to: