Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEW][EXCHANGE] Coinhouse.eu - Fast, Solid and Safe Altcoin exchange - page 8. (Read 3062 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
All went fine for me and all issues solved. Not everyone seems to have problems obviously. If you look at the volume, they do quite some nice volume so the complaints seem to be quite small compared to that. But still it is important to solve all problems also the smaller ones.
Thanks guys and give this new exchange some fair credit
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Thanks Coinhouse.eu

Hi guys, just to inform you that all my pending transactions have been resolved.
Thnaks Coinhouse.eu, and Nicolaas, Special thanks to Leon!
P.S: thanks for everything, and apologies for my insistence.
I'll update all my post to inform all other users.

Solved!
Activity: 4
@CALIGULAA
@ m4nts1
@undercrypto
and all those who have been scammed ...

Come on guys, let's make a thread to denounce this thief and his scam exchanger.

I dont said so, just want to see how it goes, before judge them.
Thanks Coinhouse.eu

Hi guys, just to inform you that all my pending transactions have been resolved.

Solved!
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR COINHOUSE TO WITHDRAWL MY MONEY, I AM MAD...SHITTY EXCHANGE

you made a ticket 2 hours and a second one 22 min ago. first come first serve. People with older tickets get fixed first.

Kind regards,
Nicolaas

Ticket #806 here, can you solve it? As you can see am one of the first to open ticket.

I will update status here once receive my BTC withdrawal, so everyone can know this is a trusted exchange, and its just temporaly slowly withdrawals.

Thanks in advance

EDIT1: Reply from owner:
I have checked your account and your withdraw will be in the next transaction.

Regards,
Leon

I will update again to check if he keep his word.

EDIT2: They sent btcs already, so, at least for me, THEY ARE LEGIT. Btw, be aware that they are slowly, but they are just starting, so try to be patient with them.

Thanks Coinhouse.eu

Solved!
Activity: 61
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR COINHOUSE TO WITHDRAWL MY MONEY, I AM MAD...SHITTY EXCHANGE

you made a ticket 2 hours and a second one 22 min ago. first come first serve. People with older tickets get fixed first.

Kind regards,
Nicolaas
Nicklass your answer to ticket number 866 is WRONG this is not about an ECA address is about my BTC deposits NOT being credited into my account (you cannot just give me a one line answer to this question, i need real solutions about my money). I have been having this problem for 5 days now and still my money is not credited into my account, an agent has supposedly been looking at this problem for 19 hours and yet there is no feedback from your side.

All I want is for you guys to resolve this problem and credit my wallet with the BTC that I sent you, I have given you all the evidence that you need. I have checked on the blockchain and the BTC is deposited into the account wallet address that was given to me:1iPooG6efdxYBMs45iFEqgy157tHdQTgw

BUT its NOT being shown as credited into my account. I have given you a screenshot of my account showing zero balance and that wallet address as my GIVEN BTC address in the account. The question is very simple if this is supposed to be my wallet address why is it not being credited into my account and if not WHO controls this address?

Listen guys my patience is now wearing thin, Its been 5 days and my money is stuck. I want solutions to this problems and not one line answers with irrelevant facts about ECA (I have not been able to trade to buy ECA because my BTC is not credited into my account)
Thanks Coinhouse.eu

Solved!
I would love to see old good TIPS (fedora coins). Its only trading over at coinexchange at reasonable volume. Thanks and good luck for a prosperous future on your exchange
I like yr site  Grin
Everything perfect for me. Hoping for some more coin pairs soon. Can you please look at my support ticket #1531 . Thanks Nicolass
http://@Coinhouse.eu

I have issue with Two-Factor Authentication.
Since three 4 days I tried tousand times to type in the Two-Factor Authentication password, but it fails   every time. I get the errror "Password for authentication is incorrect, please re-enter.". i opened a ticket.
Can you please check that ? https://coinhouse.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/1509 .
Activity: 17
Any possibility to add FlutterCoin to your exchange? FLT will fly high in 2018 (CoinMarketCap)
Thanks Coinhouse.eu

Solved!
@Coinhouse.eu can you please add COLX?

We have crashed the two exchanges that we are on, coinsmarkets and tradesatoshi.

Add us and you can have all the volume of COLX to you! There's no where to buy this coin now and our telegram is exploding...

https://t.me/colossuscoin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-colossusxt-colx-private-sustainable-grid-computing-mandatory-update-2141880
Ticket #1264
Ticket #1488

Solved!

Thanks Coinhouse.eu
Hi coinhouse.eu I have my deposit stuck now for 4 days and so far my ticket number 886 has not been processed despite the fact that you promised it would be done within 24 hours. I cannot trade, can you check and deposit my BTC into my wallet. This level of service is not acceptable in a trading platform especially when you want to buy coins when the prices are low.

Nicklass can you please answer this question, as there has only been radio silence from you guys at coinhouse. I have sent you all the information/confirmation of my deposit.

I have looked personaly to your ticket but ticket #886 is about not being able to generate a ECA deposit adres not about anything of a deposit about BTC

Be aware guys.

This is the answer from coinhouse.eu:
Your order is still open in the “my order” tab iff you want to cancel please do it there or wait till it gets filled.

Kind regard,
Ham

this is the ammount.

type                 date and time    Currency      Amount                fee
Withdraw    2018-01-05 18:29:49    BTC           0.33799584      0.0012
Withdraw    2018-01-05 16:39:16    BTC           0.0678            0.0012
Withdraw    2018-01-05 16:11:17    BTC           0.0663            0.0012

here are some screenshoots from my occount.

Hello HAM is new today and gave a wrong answer to your question by the looks of it. Can you give me your Ticket # please so i can check upon it my self.

Kind regards,
Nicolaas
Thanks Coinhouse.eu

Solved!
Hi coinhouse.eu I have my deposit stuck now for 4 days and so far my ticket number 886 has not been processed despite the fact that you promised it would be done within 24 hours. I cannot trade, can you check and deposit my BTC into my wallet. This level of service is not acceptable in a trading platform especially when you want to buy coins when the prices are low.

Nicklass can you please answer this question, as there has only been radio silence from you guys at coinhouse. I have sent you all the information/confirmation of my deposit.
Activity: 13
Please someone who can look ticket withdrawal #1319
everything is fine, thanks)
Pages:
Jump to: