Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEW][EXCHANGE] Coinhouse.eu - Fast, Solid and Safe Altcoin exchange - page 10. (Read 3062 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
The ECA couldn't get it. I have to deposit it Huh Huh
Activity: 173
Hi Nicolas. Can you please check on my ticket #879. Thanks
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
THIs exchange is a scam, I did a withrawal transaction 4 days ago and I can’t even see it in my history. I tried to find some informations them but there is barely anything out there, simply, this is unknow, no reputation, no office adress no phone number, nothing at all. Stay away from it and put your money in a safe exchange, not a shit a*s one

Hi,

Did you put in a support ticket?
if so please send me the ticket number so i can check up on it 4 days is rediculus this should not happen.

Kind regards,
Nicolaas

Hi Nicolaas, I seem to be having trouble with a DASH deposit that I made. I've raised a ticket about it as well since earlier this morning. Having read all the posts here and the rage on Twitter, I'm admittedly a bit uneasy but do not want to join the pitchfork mob on social media. I would however like to get my issue reviewed and resolved. My ticket # is 1177. Thanks!

Good experience with the site. Deposit works fine and so does withdrawl. Just allow them sometime for bitcoin withdrawls which is actually normal for all exchanges and its not their fault! For me still 1 deposit (out of 100) not credit...
Serious and trudtworthy for me so far
Activity: 61
If I may suggest something freely: have to option to buy/sell [AMOUNT] of [COIN] every [TIME-INTERVAL]. It lresembles perhaps a bot, but it can make people buy in steadily in a coin over time.
Or well, it's something I don't even know why no exchange has thought of yet.

We dont believe in tricking people with fake volume we want to give good support, and a steady platform.

What fake volume do you mean? If I want to buy 1000 BitShares every week let's say, but I don't want to buy them manually? Where's the fake volume in that?
Let alone a week, say I want to buy 150 BTS a day, where's the fake volume in that? I don't see the problem :p

I think i misunderstood, i whas thinking you would like to have coinhouse put a bot on a coin to buy and sell.

But i can pich the idea to our developer. But first he is very busy to get the exchange totally bug free and credit people deposits and withdraws.

Kind regards,
Nicolaas
If I may suggest something freely: have to option to buy/sell [AMOUNT] of [COIN] every [TIME-INTERVAL]. It lresembles perhaps a bot, but it can make people buy in steadily in a coin over time.

We dont believe in tricking people with fake volume we want to give good support, and a steady platform.

Can you explain why I tried to cash out my BTC and nothing happened?

Can you explain why the only coin with volume is Electra?

Can you explain how a server with Cloudflare DDOS protection becomes extremely slow with barely any trades?

Can you explain why the only coin I have been able to withdraw is Electra?

Can you confidently say you are not part of this Electra scam.

This is ridiculous.

#1 did you setup 2FA? if not please do, did you send a ticket about the btc withdraw?
#2 because we are a new exchange primare investors dont go to new exchanges in the beginning and electra is a new coin with a great big community.
     and they are trading thats why there is volume.
#3 please tell what is extremely slow?
#4 all coins can be withdrawn. Only BTC we send out in batches so you dont have to wait several days to to get 1 conf.
#5 yes coinhouse doesnt launch coins. We also dont intent to do so, we just provide a platform to trade coins on just like coinsmarkets,Yobit,Bittrex,poloniex and such

Kind regards,
Nicolaas
Activity: 64
Merit: 3
I have good experiences with this exchange. Sold some electra, and managed to withdraw LTC very swiftly as well.

First post. seems legit ;-)
Activity: 2
I got an email saying they will process my Bitcoin transaction maybe tomorrow. I will update this post with a positive feedback if my transaction is successful. Thanks.

Please keep us updated.

Still not even an e-mail for me. Sent 2 tickets.
Activity: 1
I have good experiences with this exchange. Sold some electra, and managed to withdraw LTC very swiftly as well.
When i want to withdraw my coin, i was asked to create 2factor password in which after i did, am still unable to withdraw my coin because its telling me 2factor code failled and i tried to disable it and its telling me incorrect code. Please how can i recover my code?
Activity: 12
I got an email saying they will process my Bitcoin transaction maybe tomorrow. I will update this post with a positive feedback if my transaction is successful. Thanks.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

What fake volume do you mean? If I want to buy 1000 BitShares every week let's say, but I don't want to buy them manually? Where's the fake volume in that?
Let alone a week, say I want to buy 150 BTS a day, where's the fake volume in that? I don't see the problem :p

Can you explain why I tried to cash out my BTC and nothing happened?

Can you explain why the only coin with volume is Electra?

Can you explain how a server with Cloudflare DDOS protection becomes extremely slow with barely any trades?

Can you explain why the only coin I have been able to withdraw is Electra?

Can you confidently say you are not part of this Electra scam.

This is ridiculous.

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
edit: Again I'm not going to praise this until I receive my Bitcoins. Honestly I really suggest you approve my Bitcoin because it's not worth any negative feedback Smiley

I WILL update this post with some good feedback when I receive that Bitcoin, pay attention  there.

Edit: I got my BTC in the end. THANKS COINHOUSE
Little update on the exchange it self
Yesterday we had a little milestone already with passing 10.000 members!

Hello Coinhouse, I sent you a ticket because it's 6 hours since I send my LTC and i'm still waiting

Yes we had a deamon down (a smal portion of the program running the exchange) its up now but we have a backlog of deposits from some coins.
Our inhouse developers is working his ass of to get it all done today.
Please send a Ticket if you havent already so the dev knows about your problem and he can fix it.
Hello Coinhouse, I sent you a ticket because it's 6 hours since I send my LTC and i'm still waiting
I have edited this message, I'm still not sure whether this site is trustworthy and legitimate until I receive my withdrawn BTC..

Edit: I got my BTC in the end. THANKS COINHOUSE
Hi akis88, you migh need to use another browser...
Pages:
Jump to: