Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEW][EXCHANGE] Coinhouse.eu - Fast, Solid and Safe Altcoin exchange - page 9. (Read 3062 times)

legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
So far no isseus with coinhouse.eu from my side.

Bought a big chunk of X314 and ECA there Cheesy

Keep up the good work guys, i know for a fact running a exchange is hard and you cant keep everybody happy at the same time

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
PS: Bitcoin withdraws should be fixed and automated in the next 12 hrs

i know, i need to wait another 5 days, thanks for info.

state suspect so how the f to withdraw?

other user warn you that he make video on youtube if he dont get his money and few hours he has his and have ticket like 1000 and i have 578 so why?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
i have a question
what this means?

Could you provide transaction 2329 and 2348?

those things is all i got what transaction if all 3 withdrawa have state suspect.

Number   Time   Address   Actual Amount   Fee   State/Action

i have ticket 578.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
This is not a scam exchange!
Its new and some things maybe take longer then on big exchanges like bittrex..

I buy frequently some <1$ coins here without any problems and transfer them to my own wallet without any problem,

today i deposit new btc to coinshouse.eu, bought electra coin and succesfull withdraw electra to my own wallet.

So............

I bought eca yesterday too but all the sites are getting hit everyone wants ECA its going to 1 dollar they say its fast

Yeh it's been reversing it's way to $1. All the way from 70 sats to 40 sats on Coinhouse. Guys I wouldn't trust what anyone says about Electra the scamcoin. I don't think Coinhouse has anything to do with Electra though as they gave me back my coins Smiley

By the way anyone could fork any of the existing fast cryptocurrencies and then claim to have some amazing tech, don't trust them!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 12

I buy frequently some <1$ coins here without any problems and transfer them to my own wallet without any problem,

today i deposit new btc to coinshouse.eu, bought electra coin and succesfull withdraw electra to my own wallet.

So............

I bought eca yesterday too but all the sites are getting hit everyone wants ECA its going to 1 dollar they say its fast
Activity: 16
Thanks Coinhouse.eu

Hi guys, just to inform you that all my pending transactions have been resolved.
Thnaks Coinhouse.eu, and Nicolaas, Special thanks to Leon!
P.S: thanks for everything, and apologies for my insistence.
I'll update all my post to inform all other users.

Solved!
Activity: 3
Cant get a account on this EXCHANGE!!

what is going on!!!
HELP
This exchange is not a scam I got all my Bitcoin back, sorry for the negative posts. As I promised I am going to edit out all the negative posts as I don't want to hurt your reputation.

The exchange interface is quite nice too, I just really hate Electra coin and that made me worried about the exchange, but don't worry guys. Even if something didn't work well it's not going to lose your coins just they still improving it.
Activity: 7
Whoever not received his withdrawal funds, you have to react fast and file an internet crime complaint with the FBI, it doesn’t matter if you are feom the US or elsewhere, here is the link https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
Activity: 9

So............
Activity: 13
Please someone who can look ticket withdrawal #1319
Activity: 3
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DS4yF40W4AIQi15.jpg - This is seriously a joke. Fast? 15 hours and counting without a reply from your teams end yet there's time to update your twitter. Solid? Can't trace a DASH transaction that happened to your exchange provided wallet... Safe? Yet to be determined as I'm not the only one that's complaining about their lost deposits and/or inability to withdraw from your exchange.... what kind of sham operation is coinhouse running there?

Ticket #1177

Since I put up this post earlier, it's only fair that I follow up and state that the team were able to resolve my issue and I got my DASH reflecting in my account. They said they have over 500 tickets being processed a day. I'm assuming it's some bug that has their whole team out for a loop. What matters is that they delivered at the end and for that I am grateful. Thanks guys and good luck with sorting out the other issues, hope you're able to resolve the same way as mine.

To all others, be patient, they'll get around to it, doesn't look like they're out to steal people's moneys... just regular human beings dealing with a clusterfuck of potentially epic proportions.

Activity: 7
if these guys were serious about their business they would of made announcements about their issues, keeping quit and ignoring their customers makes them loose credibility and confidence, do you think as a customer I would use this exchange again after all this bs? hell no
finder, i guess they have to handle with thousands of support tickets at a time. they dont have an easy job but i am sure nicolass will handle your ticket soon. by the way, i just withdrawl litecoins again. omg, after pressing the withdrawl buttom, less than a sec later the litecoins arrived in my computer, incredible!

Funny how some people are not even receiving their coins and some are. Coinhouse I'm telling you guys if you don't give me back my BTC your reputation as an exchange will suffer. I run a very popular Youtube channel about cryptocurrencies. I haven't mentioned your exchange yet but if I don't get back my BTC I will be talking about my experience on there.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
finder, i guess they have to handle with thousands of support tickets at a time. they dont have an easy job but i am sure nicolass will handle your ticket soon. by the way, i just withdrawl litecoins again. omg, after pressing the withdrawl buttom, less than a sec later the litecoins arrived in my computer, incredible!
Activity: 187
It was very fast to withdraw the money, but when I was able to access multiple transactions, I was able to take out a deposit, and I submitted the ticket for two days, and still no one was able to deal with it Sad
Activity: 173
for me everything is working fine  Grin. i did quite some volume with them! there was one deposit hanging around for some time but today it arrived. Deposits were really fast & litecoin withdrawls nearly imminent! bitcoin withdrawls take some time but we know that and thats the case in nearly any other exchange! they upgraded a new withdrawl feature on bitcoins so we are now able to see the status of the withdrawls.
As I said, for me everything perfect here and i will be your future customer.
Thanks guys
Ticket #1143. I'm not going to be quiet until I get my BTC owed. Still owed 0.03400719 BTC.

If you can return this BTC to me, then you will get a glowing review from me about your exchange and I'll edit every single negative post in this thread to become a positive post. If not, the opposite can happen.

Please, I suggest you make a careful consideration- 0.034 BTC is a small amount, but your exchange's reputation is worth more than 0.034 BTC right? It's an easy decision.

Actually I'm a programmer too, I would happily be willing to join your team help you recover all these bugs and make a great exchange. That is my offer for you if you need help. I don't think my BTC is 'lost in the ether' it's somewhere in your exchange you just need to find it Smiley

Edit: I got my BTC in the end. THANKS COINHOUSE
Just an update on the situation. I had made two BTC withdrawals and the smaller one was sent, larger one wasn't. The larger withdrawal was worth almost $600. I need an update on this asap, please check your tickets Coinhouse. Another thing I noticed is the TX ID given to the larger transaction in the history was matching the TX ID of the smaller transaction yet the larger amount was not logged/ sent. It looks like a bug where only one of the BTC amounts was sent, probably because they mentioned they were trying to combine multiple transactions into one. Well in my case they combined out most of my BTC, probably still sitting on their exchange.
Activity: 187
Pages:
Jump to: