Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEW][EXCHANGE] Coinhouse.eu - Fast, Solid and Safe Altcoin exchange - page 4. (Read 3062 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
on Tue, 16 Jan at 12:44 AM i sent one ticket with the title "Transaction carried out but not completed" ticket number #1951,after 3 days Ham sent me the messagge //I send this to the developer with priority urgent!!
Kind regards//...................13 DAYS LATER I AM STILL WATING .......HEEEEELP

FINALY the problem is resolved.....after 1 month but resolved....ty Leon
Activity: 75
wallets are not working ... what in the world ??
Activity: 9
how can we add coin?
Activity: 1
Hey coinhouse.eu or anyone else who can help,
I have a problem with my 2FA. Ive enabled it about 50 times already and every time the portal says that it is enabled but every time I try to go to withdraw any coin It's as if I never enabled it and it asks me to do it again, and the dead circle continues. I've tried the ios google authy app as well as the windows desktop version. Nothing seems to work. Does anyone have any clue what I have to do to get my coins.

Thanks in advance
Activity: 35
Hello, StealthPay. I cant send you messege, so ill post here.

I can be your exchanger in Ukraine.

Country or countries you will cover: Ukraine only
Payment method(s) you will accept: Visa, Master Card, cash USD, EUR, UAH, web money, btc, ethereum.
Your working email or other contact info: [email protected]
Your bitcointalk.org alias (not mandatory): -
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Activity: 1
PLEASE HELP!!!  Cry HELLO, I SERIOUSLY NEED MY TRADE CANCELED OR PROCESSED. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, I HAVE NO MORE TIME LEFT ON MY TRADE I MUST COMPLETE!!! Order #12937, Ticket #2297
damn. did you try twitter, support ticket, etc?

Coinhouse.eu
Nicholaas
Leon

Where are you guys?

update 1: I got a response from Ham on my support ticket saying my ticket was assigned to their developer Leon with urgent priority.
Wow 3 weeks. There's no excuse for that.
I hate how slow they are at responding, but I am thinking they're overwhelmed with requests and support tickets.
I hope things work out for both of us!
copper member
Activity: 147
Co-founder REOSC Ecosystem www.reosc.io
This is not a rumor! my appeal to support without a response for more than a week. My withdrawals are blocked for almost 3 weeks

they resolved the previous tickets. let's not spread rumors.

my company is also interested in investing in young/early stage exchanges - we're analyzing coinhouse.eu among a few others so i want to see what their current operations and such is like and where our capital/manpower can help grow the exchanges
How long does Coinhouse take to respond to support tickets?
Activity: 128
You can list StealthCoin on your exchange. StealthCoin has now a fiat gateway (www.stealthpay.com) with almost 20 payment methods. It is very fast and its transactions cost very cheap. So users can trade StealthCoin against other coins.

Please help! Trying to deposit ECA but there's nothing shown in Deposit History or Wallet

Submitted ticket 2241
Activity: 7
Hey,

I have another ticket (#2200) that need to be fixed. Thanks!
Activity: 84
An exchange that is going to use Technical Analysis, what does that mean? Is it also like an Artificial Intelligence that will analyze the activities in the exchange?
Activity: 146
We're sorry, but something went wrong.?
Honestly, who dared to send their money to Coinhouse.eu exchange?
Ticket 2 weeks to 1 month is not supported
disappointed
Activity: 7
Send my bitcoin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ticket #2158 and #2160.

edit: solved.
Activity: 231
withdrawals frozen for two weeks. Technical support is not responsible for and does nothing

what do you mean by this ? 

are they not letting people withdraw ? or do they it manually ?
copper member
Activity: 147
Co-founder REOSC Ecosystem www.reosc.io
withdrawals frozen for two weeks. Technical support is not responsible for and does nothing
Pages:
Jump to: