Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEW][EXCHANGE] Coinhouse.eu - Fast, Solid and Safe Altcoin exchange - page 7. (Read 3062 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Okay.

Got my btc.

Took 1 week, but i got it.
Activity: 26
It has been 16 hours. It was urgent i needed that money today. Now i pray for getting my coins in anyway.
For Coinhouse.eu team,

Please,

Ask for 2FA at login too, not just at withdrawal.
It will be more safe.
Assuming that someone enter into someone else's account, it can't withdraw without 2FA inded. But it can still provoke damage by making a sell order at an extremely low ask price with all the coins the account have.

Please, users will feel more safe and willing to keep and trade coins on your market if there is a secure way for protecting them against a potential break into their account.

I made an account on this forum just to ask for this.
I hope you will consider it.

Thank you!
copper member
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
argo.cash
What are your key differences from other exchanges?
I have been trying for days to withdraw some funds from my wallet but it keeps asking me to activate 2FA Authentication.  I get continous error when trying to enable it.  I have sent a ticket but I got a one sentence response to check the time on my phone.

Can you please let me know if this is part of a wider issue and if there is anyway to wothdraw the funds from my excahnge wallet?

If there are problems with your phone, that could delay the process, while the 2FA code is only valid for 30 seconds.
Instead, you can use Authy app for 2FA: https://authy.com/download/
Download the Desktop version, not the phone app because you may encounter the same problem.
It's a good app, you can add multiple accounts, so you can use it for more websites as 2FA.
Activity: 6
Hi Nicolaas,

I have been trying for days to withdraw some funds from my wallet but it keeps asking me to activate 2FA Authentication.  I get continous error when trying to enable it.  I have sent a ticket but I got a one sentence response to check the time on my phone.

Can you please let me know if this is part of a wider issue and if there is anyway to wothdraw the funds from my excahnge wallet?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
same problem, 3 withdraw missing, 1,5 btc

I gave them 24 hours to solve it or my lawyer started moving things

I hope they can resolve your problem because if not you can easily direct to your lawyer to discuss and seek help yo resolve the said issues.
Nicklass,
You promised me that Leon was working on my ticket 866, that was 1 day and 19 hour ago. Whats the progress on this? I need my BTC this has been going on for 6 days now and still no resolution!

I need an answer from Leon today.

6 days Huh  Huh
Activity: 13
Yesterday i tried to withdraw 2.5 btc and it was stated as Suspect automatically. I was trusting this site bu i'm suspecting now. Is there anyone that can withdraw after suspect status? 

Did you make a support ticket as well?
if not please do so so i can forward it to Leon.

Kind regards,
Nicolaas   

PS: all suspect tickets get a urgent flag put on them

I have just created it. I will post developments here.

Leon, we believe in you!
https://yadi.sk/i/vTRe6B8m3RKgZb
Activity: 4
Nicklass,
You promised me that Leon was working on my ticket 866, that was 1 day and 19 hour ago. Whats the progress on this? I need my BTC this has been going on for 6 days now and still no resolution!

I need an answer from Leon today.
Yesterday i tried to withdraw 2.5 btc and it was stated as Suspect automatically. I was trusting this site bu i'm suspecting now. Is there anyone that can withdraw after suspect status?  

Kind regards,
Nicolaas  

I have just created it. I will post developments here. Ticket number : 1645
Activity: 61
i have updated the OP with a workaround for the 2FA error some people are having.

Got that from a client in our freshdesk

Kind regards,
Nicolaas   

Come on Nicolaas, give me an answer about my withdrawal, you have many answers to give us.

i send you a answer in your ticket yesterday, and now you opend up a scam topic on bitcointalk! Good luck with that one!

Still your ticket wil get fixed once the developer is @ your ticket number. You can shout scam all you want wont help you any faster earlier tickets get addressed to first.

AND ALL TICKETS WIL BE TAKEN CARE OFF.

Till that cant do anything as i handle tickets answer and i can do little things but only 1 or 2 people in our team handle database isseus.
So we dont fuck anything up in database.

Side note:  batched withdraw can only fix 20 withdraw's at once.

We got tickets of people with 2FA errors, email error, people who dont understand trading think we are a supermarket with fixed prices.

at this time for support we have

Nicolaas (me)
Leon (also developer so a very busy man)
And since last monday Ham (but ham needs some guidance as he is new in crypto, sow please give him some slack)

At least we are answering tickets and assisting as much as we can as fast as we can. unlike other exchange that dont even get back to you on your support request.

Kind regards,

Nicolaas
Yesterday i tried to withdraw 2.5 btc and it was stated as Suspect automatically. I was trusting this site but i'm suspecting now. Is there anyone that can withdraw after suspect status?  
Activity: 16
Thanks Coinhouse.eu

Hi guys, just to inform you that all my pending transactions have been resolved.
Thnaks Coinhouse.eu, and Nicolaas, Special thanks to Leon!
P.S: thanks for everything, and apologies for my insistence.
I'll update all my post to inform all other users.

Solved!
@Coinhouse,

pls answere. I cannot withraw bitcoin. when i click on submit button nothing happens. Anyone experienced the same Issue ?
Coinshouse whats going on ?

Try another browser.
Activity: 304
Merit: 15
0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921
I wonder if they are the same people linked to this other exchange here https://www.coinhouse.io/faq

Or, I wonder why they've chosen to have the same name as an existing site. It's not like there are not enough names for an exchange. They probably wanted to take credits of that other site, even if that other one is also a scam, I got scammed over there and they came up with the same excuses, "It was the newbie's fault."

I'm very sorry for the ones who are losing their coins. It's a shame that there is no regulation for this kind of sites after all. That's in my opinion what is going to happen in the near future. Scammers opening decentralized exchanges. I mean the site went live on December 9 and after not even a month users are already having issues with their deposit, legit is something else in my opinion.
@Coinhouse,

pls answere. I cannot withraw bitcoin. when i click on submit button nothing happens. Anyone experienced the same Issue ?
Coinshouse whats going on ?
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR COINHOUSE TO WITHDRAWL MY MONEY, I AM MAD...SHITTY EXCHANGE

you made a ticket 2 hours and a second one 22 min ago. first come first serve. People with older tickets get fixed first.

Kind regards,
Nicolaas

Ticket #806 here, can you solve it? As you can see am one of the first to open ticket.

I will update status here once receive my BTC withdrawal, so everyone can know this is a trusted exchange, and its just temporaly slowly withdrawals.

Thanks in advance

EDIT1: Reply from owner:
I have checked your account and your withdraw will be in the next transaction.

Regards,
Leon

I will update again to check if he keep his word.

Updated.
Pages:
Jump to: