Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 141. (Read 131236 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
This team is the strangest I've seen, they seem kind of arrogant and not open to feedback.  I stopped buy the Slack to find one of the devs telling someone to dump their coins.  (Not sure how he would do this as there is no support on the order book.) I did invest in the ICO, but regret this, even though I'm sure price will quadruple on mainnet release, it looks like the devs aren't aware that their ICO funded extravagant lifestyle is a slap in the face of people that are holding a coin that currently has half the value of ICO and no market because it is not listed on a reputable exchange.  But according to them the market is doing great!!!

This is by far one of the most stupid comments I saw in this thread and clearly shows your state of research ...

This team is the strangest I've seen, they seem kind of arrogant and not open to feedback.
Based on what?

I stopped buy the Slack to find one of the devs telling someone to dump their coins.  (Not sure how he would do this as there is no support on the order book.)
As far I understand you right: They already answered this several times ... e.g. in their vlogs.

I did invest in the ICO, but regret this, even though I'm sure price will quadruple on mainnet release,
So you are expecting and increase of value. What are you complaining about then?

it looks like the devs aren't aware that their ICO funded extravagant lifestyle is a slap in the face of people
Whats extravagant? Oh yes, I forgot ... comparing to the western world Costa Rica is damn expensive ...
If you would have done some research you would know why and how they were getting there.

it is not listed on a reputable exchange
Why should they? It is temp coin ...

But according to them the market is doing great!!!
The market is doing great. Where have you been in 2017???

So far ...

There is no market.

Care to elaborate why you think there is no market. I think creating payment protocol for mainstream adoption has actually a bigger, more realistic, market that most Crypto projects

This was in the context of devs telling people in slack to dump their coins. Look at the order book nothing there, impossible for any adult to dump. In the future, I expect there will be a market if the devs don't scam us, right now there is not.

Just keep buying in....
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
This team is the strangest I've seen, they seem kind of arrogant and not open to feedback.  I stopped buy the Slack to find one of the devs telling someone to dump their coins.  (Not sure how he would do this as there is no support on the order book.) I did invest in the ICO, but regret this, even though I'm sure price will quadruple on mainnet release, it looks like the devs aren't aware that their ICO funded extravagant lifestyle is a slap in the face of people that are holding a coin that currently has half the value of ICO and no market because it is not listed on a reputable exchange.  But according to them the market is doing great!!!

This is by far one of the most stupid comments I saw in this thread and clearly shows your state of research ...

This team is the strangest I've seen, they seem kind of arrogant and not open to feedback.
Based on what?

I stopped buy the Slack to find one of the devs telling someone to dump their coins.  (Not sure how he would do this as there is no support on the order book.)
As far I understand you right: They already answered this several times ... e.g. in their vlogs.

I did invest in the ICO, but regret this, even though I'm sure price will quadruple on mainnet release,
So you are expecting and increase of value. What are you complaining about then?

it looks like the devs aren't aware that their ICO funded extravagant lifestyle is a slap in the face of people
Whats extravagant? Oh yes, I forgot ... comparing to the western world Costa Rica is damn expensive ...
If you would have done some research you would know why and how they were getting there.

So far ...

There is no market.

Care to elaborate why you think there is no market. I think creating payment protocol for mainstream adoption has actually a bigger, more realistic, market that most Crypto projects

This was in the context of devs telling people in slack to dump their coins. Look at the order book nothing there, impossible for any adult to dump. In the future, I expect there will be a market if the devs don't scam us, right now there is not.

Based on what?

So far ...

There is no market.

For my nimiq's lovers stop wasting your finger's energy with this kind of fuckers. Let them be... we meanwhile keep buying cheap Net tokens.... there will be only 1 millions NIN after the Genesis block, at least for the first Q1 2018 and. I can see the price of NIN easy at $200(based on 400 MM market cap) by Q2 2018, that is 13X from ICO price, not bad...
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Based on what?

So far ...

There is no market.

Based on what?

So far ...

There is no market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.

Based on what?

So far ...

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Oh man is all there you need to research a little bit more in depth Wink

blog documented from start with all answers ICO start, ico analysys , ico  results , wihitepaper
is all documented in the blog section here: https://medium.com/nimiq-network

faq section: https://nimiq.com/faq/

Sounds interesting. Is there any blogpost about ICO results?
Thank you very much Wink

Ongoing Token Sale — First Analysis! -> https://medium.com/nimiq-network/ongoing-token-sale-first-analysis-5920bc4ee61c
Token Sale Finalized — Closing Analysis -> https://medium.com/nimiq-network/token-sale-finalized-closing-analysis-ee5b92d0cd9c

I dont know if Im a dummy or something but I cant find the whitepaper

Can anyone PM the link? Or is it somewhere on their website?

https://medium.com/nimiq-network/introducing-the-browser-based-blockchain-63d408add368
https://medium.com/nimiq-network/nimiq-a-peer-to-peer-payment-protocol-native-to-the-web-ffd324bb084

Thanks a lot for the info! Your post can be added to OP and transformed to some kind of FAQ Smiley
Nimiq is one of the best projects out there!
I think it is the worst ico of this year  in terms of ICO profits.

Let's wait till December and see how things work out.

keep buying in and shut up! Who said is the worst ICO?Huh?
We are lucky that this project is being so overlooked. I hope it will keep that price for a while, I want to keep buying cheap LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
@devs
Is there any plan to promote the token on a bigger exchange? If so, when it will be done?
Trading on liqui only is shameful.
I believe they posted about this, I believe the bigger exchanges did not want to list NET token right now because it is just a temporary Ethereum token until the mainnet is released in december. If they would add it now, they will have to delete it again in a few months, waste of work.    In december the existing NET tokens can be traded in for the real (mainnet) Nimiq coin and the old NET coin will disappear.  Maybe the big exchanges will list it then, this was the plan I've read somewhere.  I hope the price goes up then if people see how Nimiq works and can be used worldwide with the same interface everywhere. I'm keeping this one
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
The testnet is quite good so far, and their updates, although I am not really technically well-versed, seem to be quite up to par as well.
Activity: 21
Кaк выcлaть дeньги нa oбмeнник ? нaмaйнил 1200 $ ))) cкoлькoэ тo вooбщe нe пoнятнo ... a вce oбмeнники пpинимaющиe этy вaлютy имeют aдpec эфиpa пoдoбнoгo и кopoчe нe мoгy нa нeгo ничeгo выcлaть ....
Did the NIMIQ team already released the blogpost that they promised ?

18 Blog posts before ICO, 0 after.  Angry
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
so would it ever be workable for somebody to make a GPU digger for this?

what's more, what different ways could individuals mine more? numerous PCs/programs/cpus? AWS?
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Did the NIMIQ team already released the blogpost that they promised ?
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
What was the ICO price? I didn't find any official thread here.

Check the first post you have everything there. Wink
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
What was the ICO price? I didn't find any official thread here.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
@devs
Is there any plan to promote the token on a bigger exchange? If so, when it will be done?
Trading on liqui only is shameful.
This team is the strangest I've seen, they seem kind of arrogant and not open to feedback.  I stopped buy the Slack to find one of the devs telling someone to dump their coins.  (Not sure how he would do this as there is no support on the order book.) I did invest in the ICO, but regret this, even though I'm sure price will quadruple on mainnet release, it looks like the devs aren't aware that their ICO funded extravagant lifestyle is a slap in the face of people that are holding a coin that currently has half the value of ICO and no market because it is not listed on a reputable exchange.  But according to them the market is doing great!!!
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
Oh man is all there you need to research a little bit more in depth Wink

blog documented from start with all answers ICO start, ico analysys , ico  results , wihitepaper
is all documented in the blog section here: https://medium.com/nimiq-network

faq section: https://nimiq.com/faq/

Sounds interesting. Is there any blogpost about ICO results?
Thank you very much Wink

Ongoing Token Sale — First Analysis! -> https://medium.com/nimiq-network/ongoing-token-sale-first-analysis-5920bc4ee61c
Token Sale Finalized — Closing Analysis -> https://medium.com/nimiq-network/token-sale-finalized-closing-analysis-ee5b92d0cd9c

https://medium.com/nimiq-network/introducing-the-browser-based-blockchain-63d408add368
https://medium.com/nimiq-network/nimiq-a-peer-to-peer-payment-protocol-native-to-the-web-ffd324bb084

Activity: 14

Jump to: