Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 140. (Read 131236 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
VLOG Update: Cool GitHub Community Contribution

It's always awesome to receive open source contributions to our project, specially cool ideas like NIMA: A chrome extension that lets you manage all your Nimiq wallets directly in your browser.

Sry for being nob on this one... So I can store it in my ether wallet on my ether address? Let's say on Exodus wallet? Just like to doublecheck things Wink

I think if you use Exodus you should use Exodus Eden which actually supports ERC20 Tokens like NET
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

Sry for being nob on this one... So I can store it in my ether wallet on my ether address? Let's say on Exodus wallet? Just like to doublecheck things Wink
Activity: 742
Merit: 529
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Where do you keep your Nimiq guys?
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
But if regulators make a fuss about money laundering w/ BTC, imagine what they'll say about Monero.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
Development Update: JungleDB, Testnet, UX, Light Clients

In this update, we comment about our progress so far including JungleDB, UX Design collaboration with San Francisco based Y Media Labs, new difficulty adjustment and "proof of proof of works" implementation.

https://image.ibb.co/emf2UF/Development_Update.png

what will happen with Nimiq mined coins from a testnet for this update and in future?

Nimiq Testnet coins (TestNIM or BetaNIM) are for testing purposes only, so they have no value and may be reset at any time. Check our FAQ and the disclaimer of the loading page Smiley

https://image.ibb.co/nmckjF/disclaimer.png

thx
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
You did a great job. After trading on the line, you've been down all the time, down to the bottom. There's a lot of money on this project. I hope you'll be able to fly in the near future
VLOG Update: Nimiq Technical Update with Pascal

In this VLOG Pascal comments what he's working on, progress on JungleDB, roadmap, upcoming challenges, and ask him a few more questions.

Learn more about our progress in the latest development update

In this update, we comment about our progress so far including JungleDB, UX Design collaboration with San Francisco based Y Media Labs, new difficulty adjustment and "proof of proof of works" implementation.

what will happen with Nimiq mined coins from a testnet for this update and in future?

Nimiq Testnet coins (TestNIM or BetaNIM) are for testing purposes only, so they have no value and may be reset at any time. Check our FAQ and the disclaimer of the loading page Smiley

Activity: 118

Activity: 16

Hola!

Could somebody who speaks English be so kindly an translate this "Prof of Prof of Work" explanation? an any other important information that we investor should know about the great future of nimiq... 
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Thanks for the development update!
Waiting for the next testnet release Wink

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I actaully have a question concerning the conversion NET-NIM. How long will this be possible or will it always be possible to do? (I will be travelling all December with no possibility of doing tx's.)

Months or will be called a scam. People dont like these swaps that happen night.

I  like net so fingers crossed.
I actaully have a question concerning the conversion NET-NIM. How long will this be possible or will it always be possible to do? (I will be travelling all December with no possibility of doing tx's.)

We haven't defined the time frame in which NET-NIM conversion will be available but we'll make sure it gives enough time for you and the rest of NET holders to easily and securely redeem NIM. We'll make this information public in our Blog as soon as we are certain about it.
Activity: 18
I think I will be pulling out my capital on this investment until closer to December.  I don't doubt the project will be a success but I see no reason to tie my money up with this project until then.  The price has been floundering around which says a lot about the where it is headed for the rest of September, October, and early November.  I'll check back in on this later.
Activity: 2
Activity: 2
Devs say dump, no thanks. Only 2 BTC on the buy side, while the devs enjoy a luxury vacation, and can't be bothered to address concerns of the community.

They are not on a luxery vacation just because they are not working in stinky expensive offices, calm down dude! Or just sell and don't FUD around any more. I think it makes totally sense, both the project and the way they work on it.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
This team is the strangest I've seen, they seem kind of arrogant and not open to feedback.  I stopped buy the Slack to find one of the devs telling someone to dump their coins.  (Not sure how he would do this as there is no support on the order book.) I did invest in the ICO, but regret this, even though I'm sure price will quadruple on mainnet release, it looks like the devs aren't aware that their ICO funded extravagant lifestyle is a slap in the face of people that are holding a coin that currently has half the value of ICO and no market because it is not listed on a reputable exchange.  But according to them the market is doing great!!!

This is by far one of the most stupid comments I saw in this thread and clearly shows your state of research ...

This team is the strangest I've seen, they seem kind of arrogant and not open to feedback.
Based on what?

I stopped buy the Slack to find one of the devs telling someone to dump their coins.  (Not sure how he would do this as there is no support on the order book.)
As far I understand you right: They already answered this several times ... e.g. in their vlogs.

I did invest in the ICO, but regret this, even though I'm sure price will quadruple on mainnet release,
So you are expecting and increase of value. What are you complaining about then?

it looks like the devs aren't aware that their ICO funded extravagant lifestyle is a slap in the face of people
Whats extravagant? Oh yes, I forgot ... comparing to the western world Costa Rica is damn expensive ...
If you would have done some research you would know why and how they were getting there.

it is not listed on a reputable exchange
Why should they? It is temp coin ...

But according to them the market is doing great!!!
The market is doing great. Where have you been in 2017???

So far ...

There is no market.

Care to elaborate why you think there is no market. I think creating payment protocol for mainstream adoption has actually a bigger, more realistic, market that most Crypto projects

This was in the context of devs telling people in slack to dump their coins. Look at the order book nothing there, impossible for any adult to dump. In the future, I expect there will be a market if the devs don't scam us, right now there is not.

Just keep buying in....

Devs say dump, no thanks. Only 2 BTC on the buy side, while the devs enjoy a luxury vacation, and can't be bothered to address concerns of the community.
Jump to: