Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 143. (Read 131236 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I think they are very active on Youtube. They are showing how they are working there. I wonder if they still stick to their timetable. Is the main net coming in December?

I am still waiting for a bigger exchange like Bittrex. But I guess it won't come before main net. Nevertheless I am still surprised that Nimiq is the only project with an browser integrated mining system. That speaks for itself. Keep up your work!
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Why would you think they are abandoning the project? They just gave an update yesterday.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Can we get an update on what you guys are working on?  Looking at the Github shows not much.  I liked your guys' enthusiasm at the start but I honestly hope you guys aren't abandoning the project.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Which is the oultlook for Nimiq? I like this prokject but I didn't follow updates for over one month and I'm too lazy to read back whole thread Smiley
Activity: 16
How is the project developing? I have missed the ICO just for a few days but now it seems I was lucky to have missed it. Any perspectives?

Rip off from mist browser and several other solutions proposing a way to combine the properties of traditional block explorer and browser-like crawler. There have been trillions of attempts to make that happen, many were successful, u can find several worthy projects from 2014 that released the browser-style in-wallet blockchainizer.

Seems like you can't tell the difference between a browser wallet and a Browser based Blockchain. I think you should read our technical details to learn why our technology is truly innovative.

Bro! let me give you an advise; do not waste your time and your finger's energy texting back this kind of F*ckers.

Nimiq is one of the best projects out there! I meant, just the testnet was launch even before the ICO and looks amazing!!! imagine now with the new designers, new programmers, this kids got a lot money. If they are really working this is gonna be extraordinary.

I cannot believe is so overlooked. Right now is below ICO Price ($1.50). I just bought more!!!!

Please, fuckers just fuck off and go somewhere else with your fucking negative thoughts!

Loyally,

GUS
Activity: 154
How is the project developing? I have missed the ICO just for a few days but now it seems I was lucky to have missed it. Any perspectives?

Rip off from mist browser and several other solutions proposing a way to combine the properties of traditional block explorer and browser-like crawler. There have been trillions of attempts to make that happen, many were successful, u can find several worthy projects from 2014 that released the browser-style in-wallet blockchainizer.

Seems like you can't tell the difference between a browser wallet and a Browser based Blockchain. I think you should read our technical details to learn why our technology is truly innovative.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
People complaining about ETH being worth more now compared to NET when they bought in at the ICO are just short-term-profit-minded.  You should have kept your ETH in that case.  If you invest in something, don't expect it to grow x200 like some other weird useless coins that should be worth nothing.  Nimiq is a long term slow grower
Activity: 180
Merit: 20

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
What about limiting pool size to never exceed a maximum of 1% of the entire hash power?
This incentivizes concentration hash power in a few pools?
Activity: 306
Merit: 106
You also have to remember there are almost like two different conversions going on. 1 from ETH to NIMIQ and the NIMIQ to the final main net token. This is nothing new, I mean maindsafe is going through the same thing. But the end result will be something quite good me thinks!
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
so even after the big increase it is still below the ico price_?
I think the ICO price really doesn't matter to me, It's all about what your early access tokens will be worth when you trade them in for Nimiq at day 1.  After that the mainnet will be released and you can start mining.  But since it is easy to mine I expect it will be difficult to mine a block yourself If many people are mining so these coins will be worth a lot.  But that will only happen if Nimiq gets massive adoption from the start and I think it will.  So you should look at the price of the tokens when the actual blockchain goes live.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
so even after the big increase it is still below the ico price_?
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
can somebody tell me the price in ico?
couldnt find it in first page.

I think it was 175 NET for 1 ETH.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
can somebody tell me the price in ico?
couldnt find it in first page.
Activity: 154
VLOG Update: Open Source

Open source is one of the defining features of most cryptos and blockchain projects. Phillip, our Tech Lead, gives us a little insight on developing an open source project, followed by finishing our day at one of our favorite sushi restaurants.

To learn more about our project check our GitHub repository .

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Nimiq will be launched in other exchanges like poloniex or bittrex? And when can this happen?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
december is the release, I tried my computer it give 11mh/s does it need more internet connection?
Activity: 59
I thought my Netcoin (NET) had skyrocketed to the moon when I first noticed this Nimiq (NET) on coinmarketcap hehe.
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
Hallo i have been mining NET on my desktop and i have found 2 blocks already,where my coins are visible and are my newly mined coins movable to let say exchange?!Thanks!  

They should be visible in your wallet on the website. This is BETAnet ... they are not worth anything. Mainnet will be launched in december ... as you can also read in the topic.  Roll Eyes
Jump to: