Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] [AIRDROP] ⚡⚡ STAKER ⚡⚡⚡⚡ [Round 33/40] ⚡⚡ [TRADING at CREX24] ⚡⚡ - page 50. (Read 32633 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Another successful airdrop of STR! Thank you so much Dev team received the reward. And hoping to be still eligible for ad5.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I hope that the project will satisfy all that has been estimated!
 Good luck guys.
Activity: 78
The cee-lo dice game looks very nice, hopefully there will be more games to play
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
can i ask whats the best exchange for STAKER ? or only crex to exchange ...
I think crex or binance, but for me where the coin can trade. The best your coin where he will exchange.
Activity: 38
I expect good luck for the project! Very nice job, outstanding project, judicious logo!
Activity: 648
Merit: 101

STAKER Round 4 Airdrop News & Updates

Hello Everyone! Welcome to another article for Staker Project, Today we have been entrusted to announce the airdrop verification results for Round 4 Staker Airdrop......READ MORE

Its nice information sir I`m amaze keep up the good work sir and I always to monitor your medium.
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
Hey team.
Waiting for something more amusing here! Brilliant website, apperceptive website!

Development of dice game is on going, Team are delivering the services on what is written on the road map,
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Airdrop 4 is officially over!

- There are 203 valid airdrop 4 participants
- Distribution will take place soon
- Find the Spreadsheet of valid participants from bitnewsportal

Link - https://twitter.com/BitNewsPortal/status/1018147099286728704
Great round for this week dev team! Have a nice day for all participants that is accepted ! See you all on 5th week Cheesy
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

STAKER Round 4 Airdrop News & Updates

Hello Everyone! Welcome to another article for Staker Project, Today we have been entrusted to announce the airdrop verification results for Round 4 Staker Airdrop......READ MORE

copper member
Activity: 147
Airdrop 4 is officially over!

- There are 203 valid airdrop 4 participants
- Distribution will take place soon
- Find the Spreadsheet of valid participants from bitnewsportal

Link - https://twitter.com/BitNewsPortal/status/1018147099286728704
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB

STAKER is only on crex now but it will be listed on bigger exchanges in the future.  Just make sure you follow all the rules and claim your airdrop now before it moons

Hope everyone had visited discord today to read about another good news on our new exchange listing. And congrats for those who are eligible this round, I suggest check your status now.
Activity: 94
I just wanna say thank you to the whole Staker team for giving this wonderful opportunity to won their tokens.
Activity: 207
Merit: 1

STAKER is only on crex now but it will be listed on bigger exchanges in the future.  Just make sure you follow all the rules and claim your airdrop now before it moons
Activity: 261
Merit: 11
Campaign Manager - PM
No ICO, but great airdrop is a wonderful idea. Nothing new but grea. But i cant say so about the idea of the coin. Nothing new nothing great.

Well its better compare to other ICO that is just a money grab and they collect millions with just their plain whitepaper. While staker has a working technology and soon a gaming website will launch. All this without any ICO Cheesy
Activity: 176
No ICO, but great airdrop is a wonderful idea. Nothing new but grea. But i cant say so about the idea of the coin. Nothing new nothing great.

That's also a great idea in my humble opinion. So simple and yet great. I'm monitoring them from their very beginning and I should say the team done a great job. No buls*ittin' whatsoever, just on point. It somehow reminds me of Winamp. Smiley
Activity: 619
Merit: 500
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

Staker Token Round 4 Community News and Updates

Hello Staker Community! Welcome to my first Community News and updates for Staker Project. First and foremost this is a unofficial news and everyone should refer to #announcement channel for official staker news and updates.....READ MORE

Activity: 64
Activity: 52
Anyone knows how many Staker will be distributed this AD4? and how many maximum participants?
30,000 STR will be distribute for Airdrop 4 and no particular participants ,but they will check manually so they can eliminate  fraud accounts

Alright, thanks for the answer. I missed the first 3 rounds, so i hope i wont miss this even though i'll get less coins.
copper member
Activity: 147

STAKER Demo Preview

STAKER is proceeding to its milestones day by day.
Yet another planned project is about to launch and here is a preview of demo version of Cee-lo Dice Game as its planned in roadmap.
Pages:
Jump to: