Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN](NO ICO) Lonero - The Future of Digital Cash - page 2. (Read 1260 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
expects this project for sales will run smoothly and achieve satisfactory results, successful for this project.
copper member
Activity: 31
I am attracted to this project because from the very beginning they are showing really good and interesting results
Activity: 51
are you planning for mob app too?

Right now, Lonero is just planning on getting the daemons up and running, but can likely develop a mobile wallet app later on for LNR
Lonero looks a nice project but l just read some bad review about their team and lack of advisors about this ICO project..l hope this project will turn out well and good luck for the team!

Lonero isn't even an ICO project, and what reviews as we haven't even been live in beta yet?
Activity: 19
I joined this project. I'm interested to look how the owners implement the business!  Good luck dev's!
Activity: 27
are you planning for mob app too?
Lonero looks a nice project but l just read some bad review about their team and lack of advisors about this ICO project..l hope this project will turn out well and good luck for the team!
Activity: 30
 I am sure many of the participants who gave its support to this project and hopefully make it easy for the project to achieve success.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
The Lonero project sounds quite interestimg... potentially. But I am a bit puzzled by the lack of meaningful discussions in this thread - such a project should be able to generate more interest.
Activity: 42
Why should we buy Lonero coin?
What is the purpose of Lonero Coin?

All information regarding Lonero's mission and purpose is available on the Whitepaper via Lonero.org
where will be the headoffice of your company ?
are you going to hire more team members?
Activity: 18
What is the purpose of Lonero Coin?
Activity: 37
The project is outstanding and very helpful. If I may know, is there any other rewards given to holders of tokens and consumers, other than to use and contribute?
Activity: 44
Do you already have some exchange lined up to list Lonero ?
copper member
Activity: 50
how to get your coins? we do not have minning tools, is there airdrop program?  Smiley

Check timelines, mining will be available.

thats great. and when can we see your mining tutorial ??
Activity: 57
I think this business is very interesting and interesting!
Apperceptive website, riveting idea, blameless vision!
Activity: 61
on which exchanges are you planning to list your token?
I hope that the plan will carry out all that has been planned.  Good luck fellows.

Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: