Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN](NO ICO) Lonero - The Future of Digital Cash - page 7. (Read 1260 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
if there isn;t any ico then why aren't you guys listing the token directly to exchanges?
Activity: 14
No ico??
Activity: 11
I just visited your website and there are only 3 team members. Why is it so ?
Activity: 16
What is the status of this project rightnow?
brand new
Activity: 0
do you have any competitors?
Activity: 15
Now that's something different and new.
Activity: 51
Chinese investors allowed?

Again, Lonero isn't doing an ICO. Also guys, please read the Whitepaper and offer insights
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
I was very intrigued with the title being made, I think this is a project or a very good plan once to future problems or issues to the fore, as more investment this time will continue to change, we must be able to plan a a great business for our future one problem of this digital world.
Activity: 154
approx 20% of total supply to the founder
non asic proof
masternodes

Cheesy it's a joke right?

To be fair, Lonero's founder is building this entire thing with no ICO. This means he is taking a cut in a project he is spending months of his time on with no clear indication of its future market acceptance. This solely relies on technological knowledge and capabilities. Also read the whitepaper....

but once it hits off in exchanges, people will not remember that 20% is allotted to the founder. people tend to forget easily. sometimes they dont even know that kind of distribution. they will just ride the hype. so do we see bright future here? we cant tell yet. just dont buy in exchanges if you dont believe in this project. plain and simple.
I think the founder is an important figure and we can not forget, I think if 20% for the founder is a common thing
do you have any competitors?

Of course, other privacy coins and even Bitcoin to some degree
The social media profiles are in the Lonero team's bios

Lonero doesn't like using the word costumers, it likes using the word users

Stop calling it an ICO, Lonero isn't doing an ICO
Activity: 16
Where to check the LinkedIn profiles of the team members?
Activity: 23
How do you plan to gain the trust of the customers?
copper member
Activity: 31
Chinese investors allowed?
why without ico ?

An ico isn't needed when one has the capital and skills to build the project they want

Before listing your token to exchange there should be holders of your tokens.

Lonero plans on having a large user base before getting into exchanges, also this project as stated will gain users the same way Bitcoin got users, without an ICO
I heard a lot of my friends saying "Lonero is great project" and finally i decided to participate it having read the project details.it seeems to be a great project and i wish to a huge success

What friends, also this isn't an ICO and mining daemons aren't live yet
Activity: 19
I heard a lot of my friends saying "Lonero is great project" and finally i decided to participate it having read the project details.it seeems to be a great project and i wish to a huge success
Activity: 19
why without ico ?

An ico isn't needed when one has the capital and skills to build the project they want

Before listing your token to exchange there should be holders of your tokens.
Activity: 27
why without ico ?

I really appreciate the spirit of the team.
Activity: 27
On which platform this project is based on ??
Pages:
Jump to: