Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN](NO ICO) Lonero - The Future of Digital Cash - page 6. (Read 1287 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I do not see anything new here, why another cryptonite coin?Huh

Please review the whitepaper again, Lonero is significantly more advanced than any cryptonote coin currently in the market
approx 20% of total supply to the founder
non asic proof
masternodes

Cheesy it's a joke right?

To be fair, Lonero's founder is building this entire thing with no ICO. This means he is taking a cut in a project he is spending months of his time on with no clear indication of its future market acceptance. This solely relies on technological knowledge and capabilities. Also read the whitepaper....
forking means building? thx but no thx. Your github is empty btw

Please review the whitepaper, this is not another fork, a significant amount of technology is being developed
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
hello i would like to reserve romanian translation for your project. Thanks
Activity: 29
I am interested on this business. I'll expect this to see what is going to originate.  Good luck fellows!
Activity: 23
Seems interesting project! Very nice logo, irreproachable website.  Good luck all!
Activity: 34
Thats cool. Actually there are alot of tokens which launched without an ico.
Activity: 37
great project, the safety and confidence are the keys, people need to stay confident on the system work on in.
go ahead team.
Activity: 44
That is a big fascinating project with a great concept. I would like to be a part of Lonero
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Lonero will be different from Monero, in terms of technological infrastructure and diversity of use cases.

Just to let you all know, once the bounty program is live, the Lonero team will likely start offering some bounties for whitepaper translations.

So you will open a bounty program even though you didn't held an ICO?
I think this is the first time knowing a project with no ICO that holding a bounty program.
brand new
Activity: 0
A project with great prospects. I so much believe in this project.
Lonero is technologically valuable with the ability to deliver something that can greatly disrupt the crypto industry

non asic proof
masternodes

To be fair, Lonero's founder is building this entire thing with no ICO. This means he is taking a cut in a project he is spending months of his time on with no clear indication of its future market acceptance. This solely relies on technological knowledge and capabilities. Also read the whitepaper....

but once it hits off in exchanges, people will not remember that 20% is allotted to the founder. people tend to forget easily. sometimes they dont even know that kind of distribution. they will just ride the hype. so do we see bright future here? we cant tell yet. just dont buy in exchanges if you dont believe in this project. plain and simple.
I think the founder is an important figure and we can not forget, I think if 20% for the founder is a common thing

A good project to think about the future, here the founders get 20%, this sometimes makes envy but seen from the performance that has the full responsibility I think is also not a problem. Certainly, users who have joined also does not matter this. Hope if Lonero is a project for the future that can grow and have profit for its users.
Activity: 57
Perhaps my question will sound quite strange, but what are the opportunities of this blockchain? Can you, please, explain in general?
Activity: 22
I like the idea but cant really see how this will be long term. Also, any news on bounties?
Activity: 19
Does anyone know which advises the project team?
In my opinion, good advisors are an important component for such projects.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
non asic proof
masternodes

but once it hits off in exchanges, people will not remember that 20% is allotted to the founder. people tend to forget easily. sometimes they dont even know that kind of distribution. they will just ride the hype. so do we see bright future here? we cant tell yet. just dont buy in exchanges if you dont believe in this project. plain and simple.
I think the founder is an important figure and we can not forget, I think if 20% for the founder is a common thing

A good project to think about the future, here the founders get 20%, this sometimes makes envy but seen from the performance that has the full responsibility I think is also not a problem. Certainly, users who have joined also does not matter this. Hope if Lonero is a project for the future that can grow and have profit for its users.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
There are many blockchain projects on energy. I hope the eloncity will be more prominent but the project is there
Activity: 22
hi is there a prototype, minimum viable product or trial underway?

Yes a prototype is on its way in the timeline, also the board team is all what is needed right now. No need for Lonero to do an ICO and we can list on the trading exchanges after beta released and a large enough user base.

That is a great approach.
hi is there a prototype, minimum viable product or trial underway?

Yes a prototype is on its way in the timeline, also the board team is all what is needed right now. No need for Lonero to do an ICO and we can list on the trading exchanges after beta released and a large enough user base.
Activity: 12
On what exchanges will the Lonero  token be tradable? What is your strategy on this party. Thanks
Activity: 49
How 3 team members will handle this project?
Pages:
Jump to: