Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN](NO ICO) Lonero - The Future of Digital Cash - page 4. (Read 1260 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
the project with the concept is very interesting, is not the first time that I ever find, but I see the professional team there, not a bad idea to join this project, hopefully everything went smoothly
Activity: 51
How do you claim to be future of digital cash while Bitcoin is already consider so? Is there any specific advantages you offer?

Yes, Lonero offers numerous of advantages over BTC including the better mining integrations and DAO extension. The whitepaper explains everything. Infastructure wise, the nextwork will be upgraded over time and Lonero wants to one day eventually break the "support for over 24k transactions a second" milestone.
are you guys working on exchanges listing?

Yes, right now Lonero is working on the beta release and the bounty campaign, but plans on working towards getting listed on some exchanges like Bisq after the release.
Activity: 7
Wish you discover pretty resources to evolve your business.
Unblemished plan, really good idea, justifiable plan.  Good luck team!
Activity: 32
are you guys working on exchanges listing?
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
How do you claim to be future of digital cash while Bitcoin is already consider so? Is there any specific advantages you offer?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
how to get your coins? we do not have minning tools, is there airdrop program?  Smiley

if you don't have a mining tools, you should wait until this coin listed on exchange,,
hope in short period time we can see this LNR on crypto exchange
how to get your coins? we do not have minning tools, is there airdrop program?  Smiley

Check timelines, mining will be available.
brand new
Activity: 0
This is an interesting project. Looking at the the white paper and roadmap they are just awesome with such great team, I did be missing the great deal if I don't participate.
Activity: 84
Any Bounty? like to join bounty program. Look interesting project.Good luck
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
brand new
Activity: 0
is it based on erc20?
Activity: 62
Creator & CTO: 15,000,000
Co-Founder & CEO: 8,000,000
Design & Marketing Team: 1,000,000
Content & Media Team: 1,000,000
Lonero Foundation: 5,000,000
Public Release: 55,000,000

The project looks intriguing indeed... except for this unbelievable proportion: 55 M tokens to the public and 30 M tokens controlled somewhow by the devs. This is likely to kill the interest towards this coin - or something will happen like it happened to Zcash - someone will fork it and release a less centralized variant of the same.
The total supply is capped at 85 million

lonero...monero.. sounds the same. is the name derived from monero?  Wink the question is, would the popularity be the same at least with monero? let's see...

The question isn't will it have the same popularity as Monero, but which technology is better?

if this coin have a better technology and features, i believe this coin can beat monero,,
as i know monero focused on privacy, how about Lonero ?

Yes, Lonero is still considerably a privacy coin

well,, this coin will become a new competitors for all privacy coin
who is better,, ? lets see when this project hit an exchange  Wink

what is the total supply?

hi,, if i'm not wrong,
depends on Circulating Supply & Distribution in Lonero website the total supply is about 85 Million

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
lonero...monero.. sounds the same. is the name derived from monero?  Wink the question is, would the popularity be the same at least with monero? let's see...

The question isn't will it have the same popularity as Monero, but which technology is better?

if this coin have a better technology and features, i believe this coin can beat monero,,
as i know monero focused on privacy, how about Lonero ?

Yes, Lonero is still considerably a privacy coin

well,, this coin will become a new competitors for all privacy coin
who is better,, ? lets see when this project hit an exchange  Wink

hi,, if i'm not wrong,
depends on Circulating Supply & Distribution in Lonero website the total supply is about 85 Million
Activity: 7
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I do not know how this will work and how much it will be convenient for people to use I hope this project will be popular
Activity: 9
on which exchagnegs are you going to list your token?
Activity: 40
Does anyone know which advises the project team?
In my opinion, good advisors are an important component for such projects.
Activity: 12
great. Waiting for this project.
Pages:
Jump to: