Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN](NO ICO) Lonero - The Future of Digital Cash - page 3. (Read 1260 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
unfortunately, I can not go to your site. this link does not work for me. tell me, does everyone have such a problem, or only me?

The website have been and still is working fine, do you still have this problem?
What will be the price of token while listing?

Right now, not fully sure. Lonero expects a very large market cap but wants to get a price based on what the user base, difficulty target, etc. will be. Maybe even a valuation prior to listing, but price will be dependent on the difficulty target of the genesis and market appeal.
Activity: 59
What will be the price of token while listing?
Activity: 72
I think this project is very good. I like this project. I'm sure this project has a bright future so the project will work.
Quite good. I'll keep an eye on this one. This one is really a different project than others. There are some very creative ideas.
Activity: 62
Creator & CTO: 15,000,000
Co-Founder & CEO: 8,000,000
Design & Marketing Team: 1,000,000
Content & Media Team: 1,000,000
Lonero Foundation: 5,000,000
Public Release: 55,000,000

The project looks intriguing indeed... except for this unbelievable proportion: 55 M tokens to the public and 30 M tokens controlled somewhow by the devs. This is likely to kill the interest towards this coin - or something will happen like it happened to Zcash - someone will fork it and release a less centralized variant of the same.

I'm surprised nobody except me seems to be worried by the distribution proportions of this otherwise very interesting coin...
Give me a whitepaper link please, can’t find it here.

Please see lonero.org

The website has a link to the whitepaper on the top
Activity: 9
I am attracted to this project because from the very beginning they are showing really good and interesting results
Activity: 23
Give me a whitepaper link please, can’t find it here.
Activity: 34
Well this sure looks interesting. I'll definitely be following this. I looking forward for more information
Activity: 35
What happens when the project is finished? What are your plans about this?
Activity: 29
Good idea for real sector! I hope you will get a great success!
brand new
Activity: 0
I am excited and thrilled for this project.
Activity: 42
Sounds like a very interesting project  I'll be definitely keeping an eye on it!
brand new
Activity: 0
Sounds like a very interesting project  I'll be definitely keeping an eye on it!
Greetings !
I rely this plan will be success and can be reached the hard cap of Token Sales.

Again, Lonero isn't doing an ICO and doesn't have plans to do one for the near future
Activity: 8
hopefully, there will be a lot of support and positive responses that make the team will be more enthusiastic to develop this project so that later will give satisfactory results for all. success is always this project for the future.
Activity: 32
It seems like this project has a lot to offer. Planning to promote this project.
Activity: 29
unfortunately, I can not go to your site. this link does not work for me. tell me, does everyone have such a problem, or only me?
Activity: 8
Well this sure looks interesting. I'll definitely be following this. I looking forward for more information
Pages:
Jump to: