Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN](NO ICO) Lonero - The Future of Digital Cash - page 8. (Read 1260 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
This project is incredible. Having a nice platform, this project will be in success. Having a hardworking teams is having a powerful project. Great to be here.

Thanks, have you read the Whitepaper?
Activity: 32
seem good project. airdrop? Bounty?
Activity: 27
This project is incredible. Having a nice platform, this project will be in success. Having a hardworking teams is having a powerful project. Great to be here.
Activity: 102
Merit: 12
Lonero doesn't have an official explainer video yet, but plan on having one and demo videos in the near future. However, Lonero has a really nice whitepaper and can answer anything regarding its core technology.
Nice to get the ANN topic of Lonero project, today.
I would like to get mining tool, which I can use for mining Lonero.
Can you help me with link to download the tool for use, Lonero dev?
For a successful ICO your project will need an investor's personal cabinet. Our team can offer you the efficient solution on market for an optimal price.
PrimeCoreICO Dashboard is a technical solution with completely automates the while ICO process and fund raising.
Just in 48 hours we will deploy the platform on your server. Your investors get a convenient and user friendly interface for taking part in tokensale.

Client’s part (user area) is available at: https://ico.primecore.io
Short product description: https://ico.primecore.io/launch

We guarantee:
  • Provision of the high-tech platform;
  • Control and safety;
  • Affordable price;
  • The most proper terms on the market.

You can contact me for more details - https://t.me/danielcriptoadv

Lonero isn't doing an ICO and isn't interested in that service
Activity: 30
What I like here is a big team of developers, which seems to be professional in their spheres. Lonero will be successful because of the team made of by such people.
Lonero doesn't have an official explainer video yet, but plan on having one and demo videos in the near future. However, Lonero has a really nice whitepaper and can answer anything regarding its core technology.
Nice to get the ANN topic of Lonero project, today.
I would like to get mining tool, which I can use for mining Lonero.
Can you help me with link to download the tool for use, Lonero dev?

In regards to the two previous questions: 1) Tools/software will be released during beta launch 2) Lonero plans on having a bounty up very soon
Do you have any official explanation video ??

yeah it will really help others to understand your project easily.

Yeah, will see what can be done about videos and infographics for the community. Thanks so much for the suggestion and checking out this project
copper member
Activity: 50

yeah it will really help others to understand your project easily.

great and interesting project, i want to participate in the initial coin offering.

Again, we aren't doing an ICO
Activity: 32
Activity: 29
Keep going strong. We need something like this .
Activity: 31
great and interesting project, i want to participate in the initial coin offering.
why without ico ?

An ico isn't needed when one has the capital and skills to build the project they want
Activity: 42
why without ico ?
Lonero has a pretty good idea and without holding ICO, it means Lonero has the capital for development right now?

Yes, the creator is financially independent given his previous startup experience, making Lonero have all what it needs for continued development.

If the creator is financially independent giving Lonero what it needs for continued development, why the large allocation to Lonero CEO, CTO and the Foundation? Along with design and marketing and content and media, 35% of the total supply is with the Lonero team. That is worrying.

To be fair lots of altcoins and Bitcoin forks are vulnerable to a 51% attack. Also many different cryptos with multi-billion dollar market caps who have done ICOs, have the creators making sometimes up to 34% in the block explorer. The difference is they aren't as transparent about it and have still went ahead raising funds for their project. Lonero is self funded as of now, this means the creators own crypto and own personal money goes into ensuring this project is a success. This means 65% will be already available for people to test out and mine without investing in it. This is how many of the large, decentralized, and legitimate cryptos were formed. Also in order to sustain future development or expansion, we may later on liquid small percentages of Lonero, but as of now this is the tokenomics structure for the community.
Activity: 129
Lonero has a pretty good idea and without holding ICO, it means Lonero has the capital for development right now?

Yes, the creator is financially independent given his previous startup experience, making Lonero have all what it needs for continued development.

If the creator is financially independent giving Lonero what it needs for continued development, why the large allocation to Lonero CEO, CTO and the Foundation? Along with design and marketing and content and media, 35% of the total supply is with the Lonero team. That is worrying.

Activity: 238
Pages:
Jump to: