Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN](NO ICO) Lonero - The Future of Digital Cash - page 5. (Read 1260 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
The ANN is not explaining much, if anything at all, about Lonero. Before investing time in reading the whitepaper, a short but clear explanation of what's new in Lonero vs previously existing coins would be appreciated.

The core technology is explained in the banner announcement. Asic & Non-Asic drivers for a cryptonote based coin is considered a huge thing that not even Monero have done yet.
in whcih currency your platform is based on?

Independent Blockchain built upon cryptonote's platform
Activity: 62
The ANN is not explaining much, if anything at all, about Lonero. Before investing time in reading the whitepaper, a short but clear explanation of what's new in Lonero vs previously existing coins would be appreciated.
what about the team members?

Current founding team is listed on the lonero.org website
lonero...monero.. sounds the same. is the name derived from monero?  Wink the question is, would the popularity be the same at least with monero? let's see...

The question isn't will it have the same popularity as Monero, but which technology is better?

if this coin have a better technology and features, i believe this coin can beat monero,,
as i know monero focused on privacy, how about Lonero ?

Yes, Lonero is still considerably a privacy coin
Activity: 236
Merit: 5
No ICO? do you have a plan to make a distribution for free Airdrop to the community
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
This is a great project with good team which I think it will make big positive wave in crypto market and making impact in the world at Large
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
lonero...monero.. sounds the same. is the name derived from monero?  Wink the question is, would the popularity be the same at least with monero? let's see...

The question isn't will it have the same popularity as Monero, but which technology is better?

if this coin have a better technology and features, i believe this coin can beat monero,,
as i know monero focused on privacy, how about Lonero ?
Activity: 136
I think they are very confident to launch their products to the public. I want to know how you plan after the beta release. I hope lonero can be accepted by the public
oh, this is really interesting. very nice and friendly type of project which i hope could succeed, but for now i'll just be cheering from the sidelines since i don't have much knowledge about it.

Hoping you read the whitepaper, and thanks for the feedback! Keep on cheering Smiley

Activity: 76
Merit: 1
I hope this idea will be successful! Good project, credible website, spotless plan.

Thank You!
do you guys have softcap or hardcap ? or you are just going to list your token directly on exchanges?

After beta, release is just going to go directly on exchanges. Lonero isn't a token, but a mineable coin.
Activity: 31
any project explanation video?
Activity: 25
I am interested on this business. I'll expect this to see what is going to originate.  Good luck fellows!
Activity: 28
do you guys have softcap or hardcap ? or you are just going to list your token directly on exchanges?
Activity: 30
I have checked all the points of your plan and everything is actually very good!  Good luck DEV's.
Activity: 35
every project there must be a failure and there are successful when success must be many people who regret not follow this project but if I fail or succeed never regret about this.
Lonero has a pretty good idea and without holding ICO, it means Lonero has the capital for development right now?
Pages:
Jump to: