Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★V1.2 Released! Now Listed on Cryptsy! ★★★ - page 47. (Read 80953 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Do you believe in luck?

Do you believe in block 666 * 100?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I can't understand how we could have possibly sped up like this. The diff was cut in half, but we've sped more than 10 times and the net hash isn't showing much change. It is weird.

Where are these blocks going? The pools aren't the ones solving them...
Activity: 140
I can't understand how we could have possibly sped up like this. The diff was cut in half, but we've sped more than 10 times and the net hash isn't showing much change. It is weird.
5 blocks in under a minute?  whats going on?

Something weird going on.  15 blocks solved and none by the pool with majority bandwidth...

Yeah this is really strange...I've never seen this before, it's kind of concerning...hopefully the code didn't screw up...
Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
5 blocks in under a minute?  whats going on?

Something weird going on.  15 blocks solved and none by the pool with majority bandwidth...
WOOT! The diff just dropped to 9, so it's going in the right direction.

Um, we just did block 66600, though. That wasn't one hundred times demonic, was it?  Undecided

What the hell, blocks are being solved ridiculously fast, diff 9 should not lead to these kinds of block times...?
Activity: 140
WOOT! The diff just dropped to 9, so it's going in the right direction.

Um, we just did block 66600, though. That wasn't one hundred times demonic, was it?  Undecided
The Dev has hinted to day people that things are rolling, just a little more time and for kgw to pass.

I didn't see the dev post anything today here on btctalk or on the subreddit. Where are you getting this info?
The Dev has hinted today people that things are rolling, just a little more time and for kgw to pass.

When we start having excellent mine-ability, that itself is the next step. With that much mining power we will grow 10 fold Smiley
^Also the more we buy instead of sell stocks and raise the price, the higher the worth and percentage that the coin is growing.
This will appear on all the forums and bring many potential investors.

We could third use a lot of Cryptsy accounts that people make to get us into Cryptsy, that is where almost all coins grow big incredibly fast.
I know if I am doing any trading, Coinedup can barely support two people trading at once haha. The page will not load for around two minutes!

Fourth, applications will also help, things that spread the word, either mobile or a desktop applications.
(Now I am thinking about making an awesome desktop store application)
Games are powerful, especially ones that use Nyan Coin, people could be mining during the game without realizing it but will have this counter on their screen from making a few cents a day just by playing the game that they can also spend to purchase in game content (making the developer or Nyan Coin donation pools money)

Basically there are a thousand things everyone can do Smiley
When the Dev comes and says what they have been working on, lets also show them each of our projects what we have been working on.
Then we will all further build a community by doing so Smiley

Activity: 73
don't get your hopes up the price will drop after the final blocks and difficulty will be at 2 etc because of the multipools..
http://coinmarketcap.com/mineable.html

64    Nyancoin   $ 214,498   $ 0.0083   25,728,265 NYAN   $ 2,128   +158.22 %

Buy now!

Activity: 241
Merit: 100
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
I'am gald to hear that.

bitcoin sell wall at 0.000015. Can we break it? This is skyrocketing! Up to 200%! in the last 10 minutes!
I know, I love buying Smiley
Hint: Bed time soon
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
NYAN is certainly the next winner. I can see people will be mining for only like 100 coins/day in a few months because difficulty is high and Nyan is at 10,000 or higher.

I love that there is a huge buy sitting at 1320 and not getting filled even partially. No one is selling. Well, no one has many coins because of recent difficulty. Last nights massively low diff of 0.47 caused this drop I think.
Dev is currently online! Hope he makes a post...
I would love to be an announcer for the Nyan Coin stocks like an announcer in sports haha
bitcoin sell wall at 0.000015. Can we break it? This is skyrocketing! Up to 200%! in the last 10 minutes!
https://coinedup.com/Orderbook
Nyan Coin is at 0.0000132 people! Lets break this wall!!  Cool
The Buy Wall is back.

Rate           NYAN                    BTC
0.00001   160519.27840492    1.60519278
0.0000085   6005.91369048    0.05105027
0.000008   2500                   0.02
Pages: