Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OC] Orangecoin v2.0.4 ✦ PoS ✦ Anon ✦ Masternode Whitepaper ✦ Get Juiced! - page 23. (Read 72528 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
legendary
Activity: 1778
OC millionaire? There can only be a maximum of 58 of them, at this time. Cheesy

I did not find about the fork until a few days ago, I then upgraded my wallet even after the warning block & all my OC are still intact. I know when I missed the fork with Tekcoin I lost thousands since I was late to upgrade my wallet by the specific block.

This is because we have a SUPERIOR DEVELOPER helping us out from time to time. Please spread the word.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
I did not find about the fork until a few days ago, I then upgraded my wallet even after the warning block & all my OC are still intact. I know when I missed the fork with Tekcoin I lost thousands since I was late to upgrade my wallet by the specific block.

This is fantastic news! People who own coin can easily update client! Not all is lost!

Cheers!

Raven
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

@halofirebtc
legendary
Yay! I rank 73, woohoo! lol!
Where do you rank 73?

On the RICH LIST?
legendary
Hi folks,

This is what I've been working on lately. Just a bug fix with our explorer.

Hi,

Quick question. Noticed this at the explorer for OC.

Rich list tab at the time of block 316624 - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/oc/block.dws?316624:
Top 10   25,850,961 OC   43.98 %
Top 100   54,966,283 OC   93.52 %
Top 1000   59,413,524 OC   101.09 %
All 2573   58,774,834 OC   100 %

How can the top 1000 have a higher % than 100%, but yet the "All 2573" contain the correct amount?

Here's relevant wallet "getinfo" stats:
"blocks" : 316624,
"moneysupply" : 58774834.01724900,

Thanks,
-Halofire

Fixed now. Traced the bug back to an internal tool used to manually "rewind" the explorer back in time (used to force resynchronization on a main chain with a lower block count than a fork)

Great! Thanks! You're the best. I thought we might of had a problem with our code, thank jeebus we don't. Good news. Thanks again!

-Halofire

Thanks for observing things that most of us just ignored  Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
@halofirebtc
Alright, Yes over at NAV we were mentioned but oh well. Thank you for the exposure over there. But I feel that we get back to our progress like with the Art, Wallets (Mac, Linux, Pi), Translations AND if the MAC dev from NAV wants to help, let us please. Let him help. The more platforms and "A Peeling" we are to investors it's only a good thing for us all NAV and OC, YES I KNOW WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED. I feel we are just spinning our wheels and getting nowhere with all of this finger pointing.... We had great momentum until a few weeks ago.

Cheers!

-Raven

Get Juiced!

No one is prevented from contributing, shahim is more than welcome to play. That's the beauty of open-source and open-community. It's about network-wide acceptance though, through code.

I do have to get back to making those banners, I've been so busy in my personal life.

Translations: we should throw one into google and see what happens.

Welcome back, I have been busy as well with life. But I will toss the OP Into a translator

Here's what I got. Sorry KillerJoe I picked Greek.

*SNIP URL TRANSLATION*

this translation is false. i have ready a good one! pm me with bounty

What do we do here, folks?
@halofirebtc
Hi folks,

This is what I've been working on lately. Just a bug fix with our explorer.

Hi,

Quick question. Noticed this at the explorer for OC.

Rich list tab at the time of block 316624 - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/oc/block.dws?316624:
Top 10   25,850,961 OC   43.98 %
Top 100   54,966,283 OC   93.52 %
Top 1000   59,413,524 OC   101.09 %
All 2573   58,774,834 OC   100 %

How can the top 1000 have a higher % than 100%, but yet the "All 2573" contain the correct amount?

Here's relevant wallet "getinfo" stats:
"blocks" : 316624,
"moneysupply" : 58774834.01724900,

Thanks,
-Halofire

Fixed now. Traced the bug back to an internal tool used to manually "rewind" the explorer back in time (used to force resynchronization on a main chain with a lower block count than a fork)

Great! Thanks! You're the best. I thought we might of had a problem with our code, thank jeebus we don't. Good news. Thanks again!

-Halofire

@halofirebtc
I can add poll over at the garden! Secco will for sure tweet the hell out  of it! What do we have for new art besides the banners?

Cheers!

Raven

PS:Could you Draw up a Poll Template (Links and info) for me? And I'll add it over there ASAP!

That works. Read the whole poll "first post" after you click "quote" like you're going to reply. There is a link to here, but you're conducting the poll there, just provide a link here to there. If you want the same layout as the poll here, just quote my first post in the poll and delete the {quote author=halofire.......] and {/quote], copy and paste. I'm sure bbc code works over there like here, if they have it enabled. Preview before post to ensure. If if doesn't work, let me know.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
I can add poll over at the garden! Secco will for sure tweet the hell out  of it! What do we have for new art besides the banners?

Cheers!

Raven

PS:Could you Draw up a Poll Template (Links and info) for me? And I'll add it over there ASAP!
@halofirebtc
Is there time for an extended poll?

Only problem is I can't extend the original poll. Have to start a new one. Is there another democratic or random-chance or luck-based way of settling this anyone know of off the top of their heads?
legendary
Is there time for an extended poll?
@halofirebtc
Results for the poll are finalized.

Seems like we have a tie between 1 and 2. Democracy fails again. Smh....  Roll Eyes  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
@halofirebtc
We are all here for economic reasons.

I hear that USA Debt Ceiling will be reached on 03 November 2105, just 10 days from today!

The coming days and weeks are critical economic times - we expect a financial crisis very soon.

http://www.npr.org/2015/10/24/451198475/why-you-shouldn-t-stare-up-at-the-debt-ceiling-and-yawn

Yeah, but they always pass the budget. It's America we have to worry about, but not just for that reason. Obama's healthcare plan is imploding and premiums are exploding. The chinese are buying 8 billion dollars worth of Texan oil fields. The Chinese economy is also slipping, corporations are in so much debt, but then borrow more to pay the existing debt. Then there was the falsification of collateral orders for gold, copper, and aluminium from last year. Chinese government-backed building projects are falling apart from lack of standards. The list goes on.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/obama-administration-unveils-health-care-142255027.html
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/chinese-investment-company-buy-texas-085058268.html
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/chinas-companies-snake-eating-own-164217833.html

From 2014: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-06-26/china-finds-15b-of-loans-backed-by-falsified-gold-trades
legendary
We are all here for economic reasons.

I hear that USA Debt Ceiling will be reached on 03 November 2105, just 10 days from today!

The coming days and weeks are critical economic times - we expect a financial crisis very soon.
@halofirebtc
No worries. Priorities are understood. We'll be here. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: