Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OC] Orangecoin v2.0.4 ✦ PoS ✦ Anon ✦ Masternode Whitepaper ✦ Get Juiced! - page 21. (Read 72528 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
The KING is back (not me), I mean our support DEV.
Activity: 938
@halofirebtc
French tx's:

db4594d7b79008df08551c608fd6602a287a4ff3363c0fcb6312b138f64bfee9 100 oc test tx from wrong address (see below) in dev fund wallet
8115eebe02fb9c0db846a7b26cf9f6254167d9d51a9f4591fc8dc4d4acc64a6c 19900 remainder sent from correct address
Halofire donated 3148.273342 (plus 100 from above) OC remainder from wrong address oQK6oYS4ZMY7q8ofNTFts1c1rDn1CXqcVT -- this address was what I was paying people from the 250 member giveaway I took over from OCdev when he abandoned OC, I have just rolled it all together now.

OCDF balance: 207957.029685
@halofirebtc
@halofirebtc
French translation done, being paid for as we speak. Will post accounting for the OCDF later, once completed. Links up at the website and my post below the OP's post.
@halofirebtc
Good news about the MAC wallet. Just give him some time. Wink
@halofirebtc
Correspondence sent to shahim and a reply sent to the french translator.

Have a great day folks, I may be absent today and part of tomorrow. Smiley
@halofirebtc
Speaking of Development....... There's been no news, nothing.. What's in the works? Besides Bitcoins rocket to a new floor.

Nothing new that I'm aware of in the coding world. But we're developing infrastructure and services, i.e. translations.

What was the deal with the MAC wallet? Didn't someone (shahim?) other than Mystphyx contact you?

They have, but I feel we should reach out again. Now that we're in a better position to expand. I am at work atm, could you reach out Halo?

I'll get the ball rolling. check your pm's.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
Speaking of Development....... There's been no news, nothing.. What's in the works? Besides Bitcoins rocket to a new floor.

Nothing new that I'm aware of in the coding world. But we're developing infrastructure and services, i.e. translations.

What was the deal with the MAC wallet? Didn't someone (shahim?) other than Mystphyx contact you?

They have, but I feel we should reach out again. Now that we're in a better position to expand. I am at work atm, could you reach out Halo?
@halofirebtc

@halofirebtc
What about the OC wallet? It only supports two languages, English & Russian.

This is something John or Halo will have to ask the Dev about.

I'll add it to my list.
@halofirebtc
I will PM the French translator later today, if no one objects.

Any word on this?

I was waiting just to see if anyone objected, have to clear the spending of the dev fund with the community first. Since no one objects, we can move forward.
legendary
legendary

This is something John or Halo will have to ask the Dev about.
legendary
I will PM the French translator later today, if no one objects.

Any word on this?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
@halofirebtc
As for the Spanish,

Is there a reason why it is not a bitcointalk forum or Garden forum?

Btctalk says no automatic translated content. The spanish is google translated, somewhat fixed by me, but it still may contain blatant or obvious errors, but gets the job done until someone comes along to fix it or acknowledges it's interpreted well enough. I can read most of the translation, and it makes sense to me, but I don't know if it's correct enough. You can post it up to the garden if you like, that's fine, and I'll link it to here. But check their spanish altcoin section, look for a stickied "tradduciones" or something to that effect. There may be a similar warning there. If there isn't, let me know and I'll PM you the post with the BBC.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/seccion-altcoins-no-se-permiten-las-traducciones-automaticas-1184083
legendary
OC millionaire? There can only be a maximum of 58 of them, at this time. Cheesy

I did not find about the fork until a few days ago, I then upgraded my wallet even after the warning block & all my OC are still intact. I know when I missed the fork with Tekcoin I lost thousands since I was late to upgrade my wallet by the specific block.

Please spread the news! Tweet Facebook red dot as well subscribe! /r/Orangecoin

Cheers!

-Raven
legendary
As for the Spanish,

Is there a reason why it is not a bitcointalk forum or Garden forum?
legendary
Fantastic work guys! Keep this ball rolling!! Tweeting now.

Cheers!

-Raven

I tweeted a few times, too. Haven't been so faithful with my tweeting or logging on to my twitter, only so many hours in a day. Thanks raven for holding it down over there.

I try to do my best!

Thank again Halo!

GO EUROZONE!
@halofirebtc
Fantastic work guys! Keep this ball rolling!! Tweeting now.

Cheers!

-Raven

I tweeted a few times, too. Haven't been so faithful with my tweeting or logging on to my twitter, only so many hours in a day. Thanks raven for holding it down over there.
Pages:
Jump to: