Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OC] Orangecoin v2.0.4 ✦ PoS ✦ Anon ✦ Masternode Whitepaper ✦ Get Juiced! - page 22. (Read 72528 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
I will PM the French translator later today, if no one objects.
@halofirebtc
the greek translation is ready. Im waiting for the bounty now Cheesy check it out here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1236136.new#new

Thanks for the translation

And he changed the logo set, looking good. Thanks Joe!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
the greek translation is ready. Im waiting for the bounty now Cheesy check it out here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1236136.new#new

Thanks for the translation
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
Fantastic work guys! Keep this ball rolling!! Tweeting now.

Cheers!

-Raven
@halofirebtc
Translation links are located in my post below the OP. It's temporary, and easier for me this way. Once we get a few more, I'll move them into the OP.

edit: Spanish translation updated to include the new logo set, waiting on joe to update the greek translation's logo set.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
The OP has been updated with the new logo set. Wink
@halofirebtc
Btw, http://orangecoin.weebly.com/ has been updated to include the new translation.
@halofirebtc
Ok, folks.

Spanish
Greece

How about some French for 20k? Do we agree?
@halofirebtc

Yes, folks, a giant step in the Eurozone direction. I have saved the greek translation in with my OC files. I will hop on the OP account and change the logos now, and link the translations, both spanish and greek.

Thank you very much, killerjoe. Smiley

All paid. Thank you very much.

For transparency, available in the explorer as well:
2d6278f951dd47a84ca4bf59861fcf345f601e4f2c88f949acbbea274cdb21de - 100.1 OC test
42e3e9bf606c4ee5137dd95ddfadd34b03a2b2a16dae54b9b212dfbf0f171fbd  - 19900.1 remainder
061fcb208c1f8de7fbd8de9ff4cbbd68a0e77d512ec836d44ff2134b1e75a9fa  - sent the change from the OCDF tx back to the original address, less tx fee.

OCDF remaining balance: 224709.856343
@halofirebtc

Yes, folks, a giant step in the Eurozone direction. I have saved the greek translation in with my OC files. I will hop on the OP account and change the logos now, and link the translations, both spanish and greek.

Thank you very much, killerjoe. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
@halofirebtc
Still holding my coins strong and staking like a boss. Seen a nice increasing price and steady progression wins the race. Been out the game for last few weeks due to having many things on me mind and sorting other things out. But now back on track and back on bitcointalk to show me support in crypto world once again. Will continue to provide idea and inactivation when I come up with new stuff Smiley

Thanks for showing your support! Smiley
@halofirebtc
This is the Orangecoin logo that I prefer:

Looks good but I think the Logo and text need to be moved up, there is mucho space at the top and not enough space at the bottom. JMO ::*)

Oh, the font should be a bit smaller also.

So it's decided then. #2 will be our logo.

As far as the logo being moved up, the "burst" in the background is centered, if the logo gets moved up then it's no longer centered on the burst. The background clipart I used was the same size as you see now, stretching it distorted and blurred the burst too much and looked nasty, even when I tried to bring the sharpness back. If I make the text smaller, the text probably becomes illegible if we need a smaller image made from the original - I'll have to check, added to the to-do list. For now, I'll post the art to the OP when I get a chance.
@halofirebtc
Alright, Yes over at NAV we were mentioned but oh well. Thank you for the exposure over there. But I feel that we get back to our progress like with the Art, Wallets (Mac, Linux, Pi), Translations AND if the MAC dev from NAV wants to help, let us please. Let him help. The more platforms and "A Peeling" we are to investors it's only a good thing for us all NAV and OC, YES I KNOW WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED. I feel we are just spinning our wheels and getting nowhere with all of this finger pointing.... We had great momentum until a few weeks ago.

Cheers!

-Raven

Get Juiced!

No one is prevented from contributing, shahim is more than welcome to play. That's the beauty of open-source and open-community. It's about network-wide acceptance though, through code.

I do have to get back to making those banners, I've been so busy in my personal life.

Translations: we should throw one into google and see what happens.

Welcome back, I have been busy as well with life. But I will toss the OP Into a translator

Here's what I got. Sorry KillerJoe I picked Greek.

*SNIP URL TRANSLATION*

this translation is false. i have ready a good one! pm me with bounty

What do we do here, folks?

We need to do something, and quick. Again, the more exposure the better.

Alright. Let's offer 20k OC for the greek translation. Agreed?
We also have someone ready to do a french translation, as well.

I agree, could you contact Joe?

Yep, can do now.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Still holding my coins strong and staking like a boss. Seen a nice increasing price and steady progression wins the race. Been out the game for last few weeks due to having many things on me mind and sorting other things out. But now back on track and back on bitcointalk to show me support in crypto world once again. Will continue to provide idea and inactivation when I come up with new stuff Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Looks good but I think the Logo and text need to be moved up, there is mucho space at the top and not enough space at the bottom. JMO ::*)

Oh, the font should be a bit smaller also.
legendary
Activity: 1778

legendary
Alright, Yes over at NAV we were mentioned but oh well. Thank you for the exposure over there. But I feel that we get back to our progress like with the Art, Wallets (Mac, Linux, Pi), Translations AND if the MAC dev from NAV wants to help, let us please. Let him help. The more platforms and "A Peeling" we are to investors it's only a good thing for us all NAV and OC, YES I KNOW WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED. I feel we are just spinning our wheels and getting nowhere with all of this finger pointing.... We had great momentum until a few weeks ago.

Cheers!

-Raven

Get Juiced!

No one is prevented from contributing, shahim is more than welcome to play. That's the beauty of open-source and open-community. It's about network-wide acceptance though, through code.

I do have to get back to making those banners, I've been so busy in my personal life.

Welcome back, I have been busy as well with life. But I will toss the OP Into a translator

*SNIP URL TRANSLATION*

I agree, could you contact Joe?
@halofirebtc

Cheers!

-Raven

Get Juiced!

*SNIP URL TRANSLATION*

legendary

Cheers!

-Raven

Get Juiced!

*SNIP URL TRANSLATION*

Pages:
Jump to: