Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OC] Orangecoin v2.0.4 ✦ PoS ✦ Anon ✦ Masternode Whitepaper ✦ Get Juiced! - page 24. (Read 72528 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
Sorry guys that I haven't been around much. I have been pulling crazy hours at the real job.

I do check in for news to update and spread.

Cheers!
-Raven
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
It would be funny if we had a tie in the vote. Not really, but yeah... Cheesy
@halofirebtc
2 days left to vote!! Smiley
Link is on the OP.
@halofirebtc
I left CRYPTSY long ago, poor customer service.

I agree. They wouldn't update the basic coin specs for SMC (of which I am the treasurer over there, too) when I repeatedly tried to contact them. Had a made a ticket and everything and spoke with multiple admins.

I refuse to patronize a shoddy or un-updated exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1778
I left CRYPTSY long ago, poor customer service.
@halofirebtc
Anyone work on anything or get some leads over the weekend for OC?

We are trying our best, behind the scenes.

This is great news!

Keep up the good work guys!!

Cheers!

-Raven

Ya, glad to know! Thanks, team! Smiley
legendary

This is great news!

Keep up the good work guys!!

Cheers!

-Raven
legendary
In other news, the OP account had 2 PM's. One for another chinese translation which I have sent a reply to to find out more details, and the the other was:

Hi,

This is the AltcoinsNews administration.

We would like to let you know we accept press releases or the latest news from you to be submitted and published on altcoinsnews.com at no cost.
This is free exposure. If you want to hand us over your press release or let us know about the latest news of your coin by listing a few updates we will do the rest.

We also offer advertising services including automatic updates and banner ads.

Most importantly we are looking to make a real source of news for alternatives coins, please take a few min of your day and forward us your latest releases.

Get back to us when you can!
Email: Press@altcoinsnewscom, [email protected]
You can also contact us via Bitcointalk.org

Hello,

Sounds fantastic! Halofire will be the one to talk to, he is included in the recipients of this reply.

Thanks!

Free PR. Yes, please! I'll type something up once we finish the logo's agenda, unless someone else wants to do this. We can discuss what we want to include in the meantime. Of course the basics to include specs, and a cliff notes version of our history.

Hell yes!
legendary
Apparently Notifications got turned off. I have been tweeting new links.
legendary
Activity: 1778

@halofirebtc
@halofirebtc
Don't forget to cast your vote concerning our logo variants. Poll link is located on the top of the OP.
@halofirebtc
The new chinese translation offer is for .15 btc and they don't know what bbc code is. The bbc code got all messed up for the spanish translation, and because of the way spanish words everything backwards from english, it started messing with the style/layout. Since we don't know chinese, we will need them to include the bbc code or we have to delete most the bbc code & have a basic "translate-this-boring-paragraph template" for all future non-english-alphabet translations. We can add the couple of images back in, but forget the bbc.
@halofirebtc
In other news, the OP account had 2 PM's. One for another chinese translation which I have sent a reply to to find out more details, and the the other was:

Hi,

This is the AltcoinsNews administration.

We would like to let you know we accept press releases or the latest news from you to be submitted and published on altcoinsnews.com at no cost.
This is free exposure. If you want to hand us over your press release or let us know about the latest news of your coin by listing a few updates we will do the rest.

We also offer advertising services including automatic updates and banner ads.

Most importantly we are looking to make a real source of news for alternatives coins, please take a few min of your day and forward us your latest releases.

Get back to us when you can!
Email: Press@altcoinsnewscom, [email protected]
You can also contact us via Bitcointalk.org

Hello,

Sounds fantastic! Halofire will be the one to talk to, he is included in the recipients of this reply.

Thanks!

Free PR. Yes, please! I'll type something up once we finish the logo's agenda, unless someone else wants to do this. We can discuss what we want to include in the meantime. Of course the basics to include specs, and a cliff notes version of our history.
legendary
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
The OP contains a link to the poll, directly under the current logo. Get juiced, go vote!!
@halofirebtc
I like 1, Post a voter. Get the community more involved. If they can stop by with out having to post something like most. They can express themselves and still remain some what anonymous.

Brilliant! Vote here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/orangecoin-logo-poll-1212281
legendary
I like 1, Post a voter. Get the community more involved. If they can stop by with out having to post something like most. They can express themselves and still remain some what anonymous.
Pages:
Jump to: