Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OC] Orangecoin v2.0.4 ✦ PoS ✦ Anon ✦ Masternode Whitepaper ✦ Get Juiced! - page 32. (Read 72528 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
Good Morning OC!

Any News to report!?

Cheers!

-Raven

Nothing from me, I'm actually surprised I'm online this much with what's going on in my personal life.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
Good Morning OC!

Any News to report!?

Cheers!

-Raven
@halofirebtc
From what I understand from your OS version it is 8.1 pro which is what I am running as well. I have no crashing issues. Hmmm back to the drawing board. I am trying to replicate the error.

Have you looked in your event history in the event log in windows by right clicking the windows icon and then event viewer?

there's an "applications and services" log also check the "applications" log under "windows logs"

It gives no logs of it even crashing. It seems to be ok at the moment as created new rules in router to allow ports on it. Without or with was causing problems so I have no idea what the cause of the errors have been. I have tried to re produce everything that it could of been and so far is a no go.

Also with the staking is saying I have no mature coins and I know I have. Is this due to already staking and then resets and starts fresh again?

If you have staked, your coins are no longer mature and need to ripen up again. See here: http://orangecoin.weebly.com/tutorials.html
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
From what I understand from your OS version it is 8.1 pro which is what I am running as well. I have no crashing issues. Hmmm back to the drawing board. I am trying to replicate the error.

Have you looked in your event history in the event log in windows by right clicking the windows icon and then event viewer?

there's an "applications and services" log also check the "applications" log under "windows logs"

It gives no logs of it even crashing. It seems to be ok at the moment as created new rules in router to allow ports on it. Without or with was causing problems so I have no idea what the cause of the errors have been. I have tried to re produce everything that it could of been and so far is a no go.

Also with the staking is saying I have no mature coins and I know I have. Is this due to already staking and then resets and starts fresh again?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
I think with the errors that I have been getting are when the chain is updating and downloading. And I think  when staking. I will do some testing on deleting stuff and going though while downloading and seeing if can re produce the error to find out what the cause is.
@halofirebtc
Looks great.

Just a side note: If anyone wants a high res OC logo, visit the original thread github, link to the old thread is at the bottom of the OP. Smiley
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
@halofirebtc
Another SSD link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-qt-wallet-and-ssd-1090094

See if a memtest overnight will help diagnose, as suggested in the above thread.

But now I'm guessing at this point, trying to help how I know best.
@halofirebtc
Can I suggest deleting your wallet and reinstalling it? Apologies if you have already, I just wanted to cover this.

WHOA!!! Deleting wallet please refrain.

haha, I did say reinstall.... Wink

Yeah you did. He should double check his config file.

I've been holding OrangeCoin from the start and I'm using the latest version but it seems lately it has been crashing or I should say that each morning when i woke up the last two days it was crashed with this info.

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:   APPCRASH
  Application Name:   orangecoin-qt.exe
  Application Version:   1.0.7.0
  Application Timestamp:   09ef73c0
  Fault Module Name:   orangecoin-qt.exe
  Fault Module Version:   1.0.7.0
  Fault Module Timestamp:   09ef73c0
  Exception Code:   40000015
  Exception Offset:   00d7b0bd
  OS Version:   6.0.6002.2.2.0.272.7
  Locale ID:   1033
  Additional Information 1:   3a01
  Additional Information 2:   9c341eaf67e2a0f0046e5eb568304d63
  Additional Information 3:   283a
  Additional Information 4:   e91057117263f2cfeda1f41ffcc4f3ed

I will bring soopy's attention to this as I did for Crazyearner.
Please list your computer's specs, including OS.

Thanks!

Here's one of the many results I get from google search about SSD's and bitcoin.
https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/1513

We need to know when this error occurs, what screen it happens on.
@halofirebtc
so it this what you guys want?

Delicious, All Natural,
and Energy Efficient
Time to get Juiced!!

and a period or ! after efficient. Smiley
so it this what you guys want?

Delicious, All Natural,
and Energy Efficient
Time to get Juiced!!
@halofirebtc
I might have personal business to take care of. Idk how long I will be away or even if I'll be away. Please excuse my absence on the forum if I'm not around. PM me if necessary.
Shouldn't be more than a couple days and like I said, I may not even have to go anywhere. Letting you all know, just in case.
@halofirebtc
ok. my try don't laugh at my wacky Ideas Wink

Nice idea, awesome job! I like the grove idea, will go nice with the OC grove masternodes or whatever we will call them.

I do have a few constructive critiques. Mostly punctuation. Forgive me. Smiley
Capitalize the first letter all of the main words like you started to do. (All, Energy, Efficient)
Need an additional comma before "and", otherwise all natural and energy efficient look like they are part of the same "idea" in the comma list, instead of being listed as things about OC. An opposite "for example": sex, drugs, rock and roll. -OR- sex, drugs, rock, and roll.  See how "rock and roll" gets separated as a full idea in the latter?
One thing about advertising, try not to have words with apostrophe's like "It's". Sometimes it's ok to add contractions depending on certain things, but delete the word in your mind, then reread it. Less is usually more. We already know the statement in the image is about OC, so this is a redundancy as well. Smiley

Other than that, I really like this. Smiley
@halofirebtc
Can I suggest deleting your wallet and reinstalling it? Apologies if you have already, I just wanted to cover this.

I've been holding OrangeCoin from the start and I'm using the latest version but it seems lately it has been crashing or I should say that each morning when i woke up the last two days it was crashed with this info.

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:   APPCRASH
  Application Name:   orangecoin-qt.exe
  Application Version:   1.0.7.0
  Application Timestamp:   09ef73c0
  Fault Module Name:   orangecoin-qt.exe
  Fault Module Version:   1.0.7.0
  Fault Module Timestamp:   09ef73c0
  Exception Code:   40000015
  Exception Offset:   00d7b0bd
  OS Version:   6.0.6002.2.2.0.272.7
  Locale ID:   1033
  Additional Information 1:   3a01
  Additional Information 2:   9c341eaf67e2a0f0046e5eb568304d63
  Additional Information 3:   283a
  Additional Information 4:   e91057117263f2cfeda1f41ffcc4f3ed

I will bring soopy's attention to this as I did for Crazyearner.
Please list your computer's specs, including OS.

Thanks!
ok. my try don't laugh at my wacky Ideas Wink

legendary

@halofirebtc

legendary

@halofirebtc
Pages:
Jump to: