Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OC] Orangecoin v2.0.4 ✦ PoS ✦ Anon ✦ Masternode Whitepaper ✦ Get Juiced! - page 31. (Read 72528 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
How often is stake generated on coins after the 14 days has already staked once. Is it a cycle every 14 to 28 days to generate stake on coins in wallet?

Once your coins reach 14 days, they are eligible to stake. When you actually stake depends on everyone else's coin stake weight (and a touch of luck, like in PoW mining).

The 14-28 day range is the window of time for how much more weight you can accumulate against the network -- for getting a bigger weight to be selected for minting. You need a minimum of 14 days to get eligible, then you gain weight against the network until day 28, then you don't gain anymore weight. This is all written out at the tutorial section of our website. It's lengthy, but informative. Smiley

Addition: it is possible to stake past day 28 if for some reason you gained all the weight and didn't stake by then. Once you stake, your coins reset to day zero and you have to wait 14 days again.

Thank you for the information. Am tempted to take coin out and get rid of some but at the same time am wanting to keep it for staking and holding for the future. Just wish I had more funds available to move around from other coins and keep orange but in that position right now to rid all coins and buy back later. Sure as hell do not want to do this but will have to see how this week goes. Hate having to sell coins and then buy back later.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc

So it's finally done, and I like it. Smiley
@halofirebtc
How often is stake generated on coins after the 14 days has already staked once. Is it a cycle every 14 to 28 days to generate stake on coins in wallet?

Once your coins reach 14 days, they are eligible to stake. When you actually stake depends on everyone else's coin stake weight (and a touch of luck, like in PoW mining).

The 14-28 day range is the window of time for how much more weight you can accumulate against the network -- for getting a bigger weight to be selected for minting. You need a minimum of 14 days to get eligible, then you gain weight against the network until day 28, then you don't gain anymore weight. This is all written out at the tutorial section of our website. It's lengthy, but informative. Smiley

Addition: it is possible to stake past day 28 if for some reason you gained all the weight and didn't stake by then. Once you stake, your coins reset to day zero and you have to wait 14 days again.
legendary
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Graphics are so close again.... Smiley
The orangegroves whisper, they beckon to us all....  Grin
Masternodes around the corner. Wink

Glorious news! (Don't mind me, just getting some more points, getting closer)
@halofirebtc

DROOL!!!!!!!!!

Awesome news! I just tweeted, I couldn't contain myself.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
legendary
Activity: 1302
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
legendary
How's everyone's wallets been functioning?

Mine seems to of settled down now. Seems I cant reproduce the errors I was getting before. Have done a full clean up on system too. So something might of been causing the wallet to crash and exit like it was. Just hope it continues to be ok and not bug out on me now and future releases work fine too. All needed now is some exposure for this coin to take off and get prices moving and trending on exchanges.

Feel free to tweet and retweet, push the reddit, Etc. Etc. But I am glad you were able to figure it out. Wallets working well over here!
legendary

Mine seems to of settled down now. Seems I cant reproduce the errors I was getting before. Have done a full clean up on system too. So something might of been causing the wallet to crash and exit like it was. Just hope it continues to be ok and not bug out on me now and future releases work fine too. All needed now is some exposure for this coin to take off and get prices moving and trending on exchanges.
Need... more..... points... Cheesy
legendary
Good Morning OC!

Any News to report!?

Cheers!

-Raven

Nothing from me, I'm actually surprised I'm online this much with what's going on in my personal life.
I hope that you are not having a bad time?

It's not pleasant, but part of life. No worries.

Well my best wishes to you whatever is going on and hope you mange to sort though it all. And being online is sometimes a getaway from normal life. Sure hope you mange to get everything sorted out Smiley
legendary
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
How is that?

Sound like a orange juice commercial    it good  keep up the good work....
@halofirebtc
Good Morning OC!

Any News to report!?

Cheers!

-Raven

Nothing from me, I'm actually surprised I'm online this much with what's going on in my personal life.

It's not pleasant, but part of life. No worries.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Good Morning OC!

Any News to report!?

Cheers!

-Raven

Pages:
Jump to: