Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OC] Orangecoin v2.0.4 ✦ PoS ✦ Anon ✦ Masternode Whitepaper ✦ Get Juiced! - page 33. (Read 72528 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Just had another error on it but it is not using any more memory then any other time.

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:   APPCRASH
  Application Name:   OrangeCoin-Qt.exe
  Application Version:   1.0.7.0
  Application Timestamp:   09ef73c0
  Fault Module Name:   OrangeCoin-Qt.exe
  Fault Module Version:   1.0.7.0
  Fault Module Timestamp:   09ef73c0
  Exception Code:   40000015
  Exception Offset:   00d7b0bd
  OS Version:   6.3.9600.2.0.0.256.48
  Locale ID:   2057
  Additional Information 1:   5d2e
  Additional Information 2:   5d2ed72c162bfa72ab5c0952a6c5e9d6
  Additional Information 3:   f62f
  Additional Information 4:   f62f33bd1485fc3a40b641adb8406e0e

Error has popped up a few times in past even saying application version is 1.0.7.0 yet I am on the current version 2.0.1

I remember this error because you were asked if you were running 1.0.7 although you had 2.0.1. If you want faster results, you may want to PM soopy. Smiley

If I recall that if there are too many firewall exceptions it will resort to the first instance of the rules. Because there ARE various versions EACH VERSION creates a new firewall rule, You might want to try cleaning out your rules for the firewall exceptions and try to replicate the error it should NOW say 2.0.1.

Cheers!

-Raven

P.S.:
Sorry i have been gone I AM STILL HERE GUYS! I have been working A LOT of overtime at my Full time job. I will go over the

Removed all rules in firewall. Will see if it has any impact on it also has UPnP so should not need any rules to forward but will try stopping at or just assigning ports separate. So far took out all rules so theirs nothing in it other than UPnP  being used.

Edited no rules in and still getting error

Problem signature:
  Additional Information 1:   b03a
  Additional Information 2:   b03aa74b0464f520b7193f98a776061d
  Additional Information 3:   7be8
  Additional Information 4:   7be89ef21c86e5bf7e5deb22b4a95426
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
Just had another error on it but it is not using any more memory then any other time.

Problem signature:

Error has popped up a few times in past even saying application version is 1.0.7.0 yet I am on the current version 2.0.1

I remember this error because you were asked if you were running 1.0.7 although you had 2.0.1. If you want faster results, you may want to PM soopy. Smiley

If I recall that if there are too many firewall exceptions it will resort to the first instance of the rules. Because there ARE various versions EACH VERSION creates a new firewall rule, You might want to try cleaning out your rules for the firewall exceptions and try to replicate the error it should NOW say 2.0.1.

Cheers!

-Raven

P.S.:
Sorry i have been gone I AM STILL HERE GUYS! I have been working A LOT of overtime at my Full time job. I will go over the
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

Problem signature:

legendary

Problem signature:

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Forums always look so much better with some color and flare. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
For your viewing pleasure:

Original:

Less red:

Green:

I prefer the GREEN, but lets see the word "Orangecoin" written in a slightly dark orange colour.

I can't change the color of the text unless I make another banner from scratch. I do want the transparent effect to stay in my idea, it's more seductive to the eye than regular colored text. I like glass: perfect seductive sexy curves, sharp corners and "cutting" edges, perfect light reflection and diffusion. It's like the drops of water on a bottle of ice cold beer versus the bottle of beer that's room temperature. I'd rather have that eye appeal. I was looking into water drops also for juicy-ness like this:

^Blah image but you get the idea.
Try using the orange (colour) in this image as a background colour for the banner.

I still prefer the GREEN background  Wink
Activity: 938
@halofirebtc
Evening not sure what is going on with client but have another strange problem that keeps pooping up on client.

Got some strange message on client window. Anyway to resolve this?

It sounds like the client or daemon is running out of memory while processing blocks. Try monitoring your system resources when the client is loading or giving you this message. Other than that, I can't help you with this, I will direct soopy to your post.

Update: A PM was sent to soopy.
@halofirebtc

Original:

Less red:

Green:

I prefer the GREEN, but lets see the word "Orangecoin" written in a slightly dark orange colour.

I can't change the color of the text unless I make another banner from scratch. I do want the transparent effect to stay in my idea, it's more seductive to the eye than regular colored text. I like glass: perfect seductive sexy curves, sharp corners and "cutting" edges, perfect light reflection and diffusion. It's like the drops of water on a bottle of ice cold beer versus the bottle of beer that's room temperature. I'd rather have that eye appeal. I was looking into water drops also for juicy-ness like this:

^Blah image but you get the idea.
legendary

Original:

Less red:

Green:

legendary
Evening not sure what is going on with client but have another strange problem that keeps pooping up on client.

Got some strange message on client window. Anyway to resolve this?

@halofirebtc

Original:

Less red:

Green:

legendary
legendary
Definitely Keep the old logo.. I don't see how the electricity comes in....also can't see the the lettering over red and electricity.

Maybe we should have a Logo contest  Grin

We've been saying "get juiced" as our slogan, electric or power is sometimes referred to as juice.

We can absolutely have a contest. Let the discussion begin!
Please attempt to replace the RED with LIGHT GREEN, lets see what the logo will look like.
@halofirebtc
Definitely Keep the old logo.. I don't see how the electricity comes in....also can't see the the lettering over red and electricity.

We've been saying "get juiced" as our slogan, electric or power is sometimes referred to as juice.

We can absolutely have a contest. Let the discussion begin!
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Thanks for sending that info on the coin this coin is well organize very fast with the news that i like diffidently invest more into this coin  . thanks again
Activity: 67
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
@halofirebtc
I would like to make the banner have a subtle glass button effect, but I haven't figured it out yet.
legendary
Alright, so since the OP's graphics were down, I had an idea to embellish the OP with some new graphics; so that when the account's abilities come back, we have a sweet and juiced OC. I had talked about this with soopy, he likes the idea. I sent him this graphic, but didn't hear anything back, he is busy I'm sure.

What does everyone think about this flavor? The main goal I had was keeping the old logo, but incorporate it in a new design.

The theme is "get juiced". I went electric. Electric = juice. This is for banners and page breaks. For example, this is a generic banner people can use in articles or advertising. Another example, another page break for the OP would say: ORANGECOIN - LINKS & RESOURCES

Does anyone else have any ideas or would like to submit graphics? Feel free to play! Smiley
Yes, we need to keep the old logo.
@halofirebtc
Alright, so since the OP's graphics were down, I had an idea to embellish the OP with some new graphics; so that when the account's abilities come back, we have a sweet and juiced OC. I had talked about this with soopy, he likes the idea. I sent him this graphic, but didn't hear anything back, he is busy I'm sure.

What does everyone think about this flavor? The main goal I had was keeping the old logo, but incorporate it in a new design.

The theme is "get juiced". I went electric. Electric = juice. This is for banners and page breaks. For example, this is a generic banner people can use in articles or advertising. Another example, another page break for the OP would say: ORANGECOIN - LINKS & RESOURCES

Does anyone else have any ideas or would like to submit graphics? Feel free to play! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: