Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OC] Orangecoin v2.0.4 ✦ PoS ✦ Anon ✦ Masternode Whitepaper ✦ Get Juiced! - page 34. (Read 72528 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Am going to stay away from python a it it does not really get on with me and last time I used it ended up removing it . Ill just leave them their. So long as I now what their for the transactions am happy to leave alone and not start messing. Maybe when I got a better understanding on how python works and how to use it ill start tinkering around.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
I have tons of those. I don't regard those.

So in a way they like the blocks that never happened and that are like in a way stale blocks etc. oh well just coins sat their worth nadda then maybe something to look into on being able to remove them lol. Wonder whatt causing this then as am sure that is another bug to look at what the cause is and how to resolve it.

Little feature for future to have option to show what transactions you want and have a tick list. Come up with the idea from this so can hid what you don't want to see lol

Hi mate,

This is not an issue but common to all coins pos or pow , this happens when another stake is generated at the same time as the amount in question and someone else stakes at the same time and obtains the stakes to themselves , much like when it happens on pow , when the block orphans when someone else solves it before you. This is how it is and meant to be. Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Ah  you took the words right out me was trying to mean orphaned blocks. Least I know what it is now and can relate it to that. Just couldn't remember the name used when this happens. Now remember exactly one word jump starts a bunch of stuff use to do in past and present lol. Just couldn't think of that magical world lol

Another description I've heard is "phantom" transactions which I recall seeing in another POS thread on how to purge those from Qt (but not bookmarked so I haven't been able to recall the thread). Searching for that solution I found another reference to what I believe I read.
http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/16528/how-to-remove-unconfirmed-non-existent-transaction-from-qt-wallet

So, after locking Qt to enable all Tx Confirms to catch-up then backing-up wallet.dat I was all set to try the suggested "-zap..txes" command but found it not available in Debug Help or via the command-line in the OC client therefore presume it's a newer feature of Bitcoin core.

Btw - another time I recall the term "phantom" transactions was after observing in Reddcoin Qt transactions pop-up up from the tool-bar icon but not appear within the wallet so I'm thinking they have some auto-pruning mechanism in their wallet.

Soopy had given me a python script to use to delete all of the orphans. Users must know how to use python or follow the instructions. I can't provide support for this method, I just followed the instructions, but it worked. I'll pass it along. If people don't know what they are are doing after reading it, I suggest not doing it. Backing up the wallet.dat prior to using this method is highly advised.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pywallet-22-manage-your-wallet-update-required-34028
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guide-delete-your-0unconfirmed-transactions-in-30-seconds-35214
https://github.com/jackjack-jj/pywallet

Will try this when I get back home.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc

So in a way they like the blocks that never happened and that are like in a way stale blocks etc. oh well just coins sat their worth nadda then maybe something to look into on being able to remove them lol. Wonder whatt causing this then as am sure that is another bug to look at what the cause is and how to resolve it.

Little feature for future to have option to show what transactions you want and have a tick list. Come up with the idea from this so can hid what you don't want to see lol

Hi mate,

This is not an issue but common to all coins pos or pow , this happens when another stake is generated at the same time as the amount in question and someone else stakes at the same time and obtains the stakes to themselves , much like when it happens on pow , when the block orphans when someone else solves it before you. This is how it is and meant to be. Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Ah  you took the words right out me was trying to mean orphaned blocks. Least I know what it is now and can relate it to that. Just couldn't remember the name used when this happens. Now remember exactly one word jump starts a bunch of stuff use to do in past and present lol. Just couldn't think of that magical world lol

Another description I've heard is "phantom" transactions which I recall seeing in another POS thread on how to purge those from Qt (but not bookmarked so I haven't been able to recall the thread). Searching for that solution I found another reference to what I believe I read.
http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/16528/how-to-remove-unconfirmed-non-existent-transaction-from-qt-wallet

So, after locking Qt to enable all Tx Confirms to catch-up then backing-up wallet.dat I was all set to try the suggested "-zap..txes" command but found it not available in Debug Help or via the command-line in the OC client therefore presume it's a newer feature of Bitcoin core.

Btw - another time I recall the term "phantom" transactions was after observing in Reddcoin Qt transactions pop-up up from the tool-bar icon but not appear within the wallet so I'm thinking they have some auto-pruning mechanism in their wallet.

Soopy had given me a python script to use to delete all of the orphans. Users must know how to use python or follow the instructions. I can't provide support for this method, I just followed the instructions, but it worked. I'll pass it along. If people don't know what they are are doing after reading it, I suggest not doing it. Backing up the wallet.dat prior to using this method is highly advised.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pywallet-22-manage-your-wallet-update-required-34028
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guide-delete-your-0unconfirmed-transactions-in-30-seconds-35214
https://github.com/jackjack-jj/pywallet
Activity: 44
Merit: 0

Hi mate,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Activity: 599
Merit: 500
Thx for your message,I 'll try it later.
legendary

Hi mate,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Ah  you took the words right out me was trying to mean orphaned blocks. Least I know what it is now and can relate it to that. Just couldn't remember the name used when this happens. Now remember exactly one word jump starts a bunch of stuff use to do in past and present lol. Just couldn't think of that magical world lol
@halofirebtc

Hi mate,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Must be an echo.... haha Tongue Tongue  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1617
Hello guys. I signed the Orangecoin in the voting list of the Exchange Cryptopia https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting. Ask an aid to the orangecoin is approved in the vote this week. Anyone who wants to help me in this work orangecoins ask for a donation.

My Addess Orangecoin: ody73hiURez4TejvyNgVEAcqHwTqG1H8a8

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1302
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Hi mate,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
@halofirebtc

They are orphans. It is the same as an orphan when PoW mining, except we have PoS. PoS is a form of mining. It's not a bug, someone staked at the same time you did, and your stake lost the battle for that block.
legendary

legendary
legendary
Any idea on how to resolve me 2 payments that are stuck on me account for stake that have not matured or having any confirmations on them? Checked blockchain and theirs no record of them.

Date: 06/09/2015 05:34
Debit: 0.00 OC
Net amount: -3279.130637 OC
Transaction ID: 3f2940e8b8b4f0098e09273d1811e01e62bc8bf1f3d7a3f707a8a4147f631c31

Date: 06/09/2015 05:43
Debit: 0.00 OC
Net amount: -14999.80 OC
Transaction ID: 240553637b0645423e95fbdf7fb31a5c6aa9419e2f365a806cb758007245c5c3

And on wallet shows as minted stake

Yet I haven't had any out going transactions only incoming. The 2 minted shown on account below are in wallet but when going into them give the complete different details in them with unconfirmed transactions.

legendary
I noticed the activity post count keeps rising, so... Wink

Ha, the views as well.
Activity: 36
I noticed the activity post count keeps rising, so... Wink
Activity: 36
That's good. A nice and quiet weekend in OC land. Smiley
legendary