Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] SolidCoin - new and improved block chain. Secure from pools - page 6. (Read 85461 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005
There is a new issue that prevents the bitparking exchange from opening. The new limits stop some transfers from occurring and exchanges hit these pretty easily when withdrawals are made.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank
CoinHunter/RealSolid made some changes that made the SC chain more susceptible to transaction DDOS attacks and mining cartel attacks. So I thought it was surprising that Ruxum would start trading on a currency that's not even a month old... being all untested and such. Well, guess what, they just stopped: http://help.ruxum.com/customer/portal/articles/147455-solidcoin-faq
Seems like the transaction DDOS attacks has caused them a lot of pain and they've thought twice about it. So who still thinks solidcoin is going to kill bitcoin in a matter of weeks? :p

It's fixed in new version? http://solidcointalk.org/topic/124-103-released-immediate-update-required/page__fromsearch__1
donator
Activity: 1654
Merit: 1287
Creator of Litecoin. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
CoinHunter/RealSolid made some changes that made the SC chain more susceptible to transaction DDOS attacks and mining cartel attacks. So I thought it was surprising that Ruxum would start trading on a currency that's not even a month old... being all untested and such. Well, guess what, they just stopped: http://help.ruxum.com/customer/portal/articles/147455-solidcoin-faq
Seems like the transaction DDOS attacks has caused them a lot of pain and they've thought twice about it. So who still thinks solidcoin is going to kill bitcoin in a matter of weeks? :p
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
smoothie, you are starting to embarrass yourself.  Please just shut up before it is too late. Smiley
One more thing, Smoothie, because money means everything to you, I just like to point out that your earnings trading coin are mediocre at best. Smiley Please, keep the day job making milkshakes and pealing bananas. Only real losers brag how much money they made (and usually this gain is imaginary) 

Solidcoin dude(s), please get yourself a better spoke person and keep this delusional programmer guy away from the public. Let him program, hes is probably good at it.
If he starts telling you, he is the best in the world and starts admiring hes reflection in the monitor, let him go and find another one.
Last thing you need is shitty PR. Honestly, your product is good. Do not let it get fucked up buy your own teams bloated egos.

Less yapping, more coding (BTC team, this for you too)!  Keep up the good work!

PS! Solidcoin dude(s), if you are just a one guy with a multiple personality disorder, please get better meds and keep the good You around. Dump the rest, thy shit where they eat.

Wow I did not realize I could get FREE counseling from a retarded eskimo on this forum. LOL

Yeah I suppose making 427 BTC in 3 weeks is mediocre when cashing them out at $10 roughly that's $4270 for what 20 hours of work? LOL.

Don't quit your ice-fishing job to be a counselor, you're not very effective at it. BWAHAHAHA! lol

Dude, use a degree.

Then you can make that every 20 hours for a lifetime.

It's called being rich.

Oh thanks your the advice. What are you netting right now while living in your parents' home?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
smoothie, you are starting to embarrass yourself.  Please just shut up before it is too late. Smiley
One more thing, Smoothie, because money means everything to you, I just like to point out that your earnings trading coin are mediocre at best. Smiley Please, keep the day job making milkshakes and pealing bananas. Only real losers brag how much money they made (and usually this gain is imaginary) 

Solidcoin dude(s), please get yourself a better spoke person and keep this delusional programmer guy away from the public. Let him program, hes is probably good at it.
If he starts telling you, he is the best in the world and starts admiring hes reflection in the monitor, let him go and find another one.
Last thing you need is shitty PR. Honestly, your product is good. Do not let it get fucked up buy your own teams bloated egos.

PS! Solidcoin dude(s), if you are just a one guy with a multiple personality disorder, please get better meds and keep the good You around. Dump the rest, thy shit where they eat.

Wow I did not realize I could get FREE counseling from a retarded eskimo on this forum. LOL

Yeah I suppose making 427 BTC in 3 weeks is mediocre when cashing them out at $10 roughly that's $4270 for what 20 hours of work? LOL.

Don't quit your ice-fishing job to be a counselor, you're not very effective at it. BWAHAHAHA! lol

Dude, use a degree.

Then you can make that every 20 hours for a lifetime.

It's called being rich.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Difficulty for all the different coins can be found on http://coinotron.com.
Thanks, didn't know that asset existed.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Difficulty for all the different coins can be found on http://coinotron.com.
Thanks, just for reference, where I can find that easily? The two places I checked http://sc.btcguild.com/ and scexchange.bitparking.com/ don't seem to have it up at this time.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Crs
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
difficulty" : 16010
Anyone know the current difficulty? I'm not seeing it posted on exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015
I wonder if this is how the Linux forums looked when Linux first came out, and people were trying to decide on which direction to take the project.

Activity: 266
Merit: 251
The network hash rate has made a new low since the initial difficulty run-up.  This means the number of SolidCoin "loyalists" willing to mine it at a loss is decreasing.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
CORRECTION: I am full of BTC. LOL
In this case BTC means "boyfriend's tainted cum" LOL
legendary
HI MY NAME IS TOMATOCAGE AND I HOLD SOLIDCOINS AND WANT THE VALUE TO GO UP, NOT DOWN, UP. SO BUY SOLID COINS SO THAT WAY I CAN BE REST ASSURED THAT MY INVESTMENT WILL NOT LOSE VALUE.
HI MY NAME IS SMOOTHIE AND I MADE 205 BTC.. OH WAIT I MEAN 32 BTC.. I CAN'T GET ALL MY LIES STRAIGHT. BRB SEARCHING FOR WHAT I POSTED BEFORE.  YEAH I MADE 205 BTC OFF TRADING *COINS.

Nice to see people are finally waking up to this guy. IMO he's full of shit.  Roll Eyes

CORRECTION: I am full of BTC. LOL
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
HI MY NAME IS TOMATOCAGE AND I HOLD SOLIDCOINS AND WANT THE VALUE TO GO UP, NOT DOWN, UP. SO BUY SOLID COINS SO THAT WAY I CAN BE REST ASSURED THAT MY INVESTMENT WILL NOT LOSE VALUE.
HI MY NAME IS SMOOTHIE AND I MADE 205 BTC.. OH WAIT I MEAN 32 BTC.. I CAN'T GET ALL MY LIES STRAIGHT. BRB SEARCHING FOR WHAT I POSTED BEFORE.  YEAH I MADE 205 BTC OFF TRADING *COINS.

Nice to see people are finally waking up to this guy. IMO he's full of shit.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This board is better than tv.
legendary
Better do as Dvorak says and sell at 0.011 to cut losses.  I mean, it's selling for 0.015 on Ruxum, but someone else will sell it for you there at that price Wink  

DID YOU NOT HEAR. I CHANGED MY MIND. BUY BUY BUY LOL. Cheesy
haha
Pages:
Jump to: