Pages:
Author

Topic: Announcing the FutureBit Apollo BTC - A Full Node/Mining Platform for the Home! - page 16. (Read 15621 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 13
Got my notificatin from bitshopper saying they are on their way to Europe. Hopefully I’ll get mine within a couple of weeks
Received all remaining Europe Batch 1 units yesterday and started shipping immediately. Strictly following sequence of orders.
MacEntyre
bitshopper.de
Activity: 924
Merit: 175
I am order 35xx, but in Europe, still waiting for mine! It's already on the way with FedEx.
Activity: 1143
Merit: 925
Just checked my email to see my unit has shipped! Order number 3670, very excited! Should be here by Wednesday then I get to play with a new toy Cheesy
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
#38xx here, just stopped by to see wassup. All batch #1 will ship by the end of this week ... rock on. Looking forward to 100x ing my hashrate (2 gekkos)  Grin

Thanks FutureBit! Most here are appreciative of your hard work!

I'm also 38XX but did not receive an email stating this. How do you know?Huh
Activity: 35
Merit: 24
Hi

Thanks for the reply, sorry for the message to the bad place, i hope receive them soon...

Regards
legendary
Activity: 2061
Merit: 1388
Hi

I ordered two Apollo BTC Batch 1 (February 05, 2021), i'm still waiting for them... But today i receive a mail with one of my order Canceled (Order #3833 )? Without explanation? :/
It is possible to know why? And it is possible to know when i will receive one of them? (ORDER #3662)

Regards

Please reply to your order email with stuff like this. Multiple orders are combined, so thats why one of your orders was canceled.
Activity: 35
Merit: 24
Hi

I ordered two Apollo BTC Batch 1 (February 05, 2021), i'm still waiting for them... But today i receive a mail with one of my order Canceled (Order #3833 )? Without explanation? :/
It is possible to know why? And it is possible to know when i will receive one of them? (ORDER #3662)

Regards
legendary
Any update to when Batch 3 is going to be up for pre-order?

We were going to have it this week, but most of the team will be down in Miami for the conference so will probably get pushed to next week.
copper member
Activity: 25
Merit: 2
Any update to when Batch 3 is going to be up for pre-order?
legendary
#38xx here, just stopped by to see wassup. All batch #1 will ship by the end of this week ... rock on. Looking forward to 100x ing my hashrate (2 gekkos)  Grin

Thanks! We had to stop the line to catch some issues from the first deliveries, but starting back up today. Will probably push into next week to get the rest of the orders out.
wyn
Activity: 6
Merit: 3

copper member
Activity: 16
Merit: 8
Just learned about this product and really liking what I'm reading. I signed up for notifications of the next release. I'm looking forward to replacing my jalapeño for lottery mining and saving my sats stuck below slush pool's minimum payout.
Damn, all you getting your orders is many me antsy. 3670 for me, hopefully news of shipment soon! Looking forward to playing with a new toy

Your order is in the next Batch to go out  Wink

Oh I love you haha
legendary
Damn, all you getting your orders is many me antsy. 3670 for me, hopefully news of shipment soon! Looking forward to playing with a new toy

Your order is in the next Batch to go out  Wink
Activity: 2478
Merit: 621
Got my notificatin from bitshopper saying they are on their way to Europe. Hopefully I’ll get mine within a couple of weeks
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
Received my full package and 3 standard units last night.  Ordered the non-PSU packages to save about $300.  Hooked up with dual parallel miner PSUs (750w server PSUs, 2 Apollo units per).  One of them had a small screw loose on the bottom that was rattling inside the package and one of them the front LED doesn’t seem to be working, the other 3 blink red to show that they’re bashing, one of them doesn’t.  But up and running, kinda.  Slow to start, one of them the hashboard kept on dropping on and off.  Was about to open a ticket with support but since it was getting late, decided to just sleep on it and deal with it in the morning.

All seems ok now, getting around 10.5 TH on balanced mode @ 638 watts.  I’ll let it run for a few days before I try ECO mode and Turbo mode.  Never went into this thinking this would be a quick ROI, but it’s a fun little toy, great to support a US company, and have my kids learn about crypto as well.  What would be great is if you could have different pools per unit.  Wouldn’t mind having all 4 units pointed at variations of SHA-256 coins like one at BCH, one at DGB, etc.  I know it would’ve been possible with 4 full package units operating independently of each other, but a full package with additional standard units, it would’ve been fun. 
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
My Apollo BTC's have arrived ... !! Great work Futurebit team !! ...  when can I buy more of these?  Grin
legendary
Support and Software thread is up.

Please read the entire post while you wait for your Apollo, will probable solve a lot of initial issues

For Users that only purchased the standard unit please download the software and make sure the binaries are running fine on your system.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-futurebit-apollo-btc-softwareimage-and-support-thread-5340015
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7763
'The right to privacy matters'
and fedex now says they have my package. yeah!!!

In the USA since April of 2020

fedex has been brutal
usps has been brutal
amazon has dropped from good to okay
ups is the best of the lot

Now this is my area Howell NJ

I am sure other parts of the countru are having issues a bit different. But in general it sucks.
Pages:
Jump to: