Pages:
Author

Topic: Announcing the FutureBit Apollo BTC - A Full Node/Mining Platform for the Home! - page 12. (Read 15621 times)

legendary
Activity: 2061
Merit: 1388
Any updates when next shipments start?

Everyone should have received an update email that has a Batch 2 order. We received final materials this week and will start shipments next.

Have all the batch 2 orders been shipped? I was able to get an order in for batch 2 when orders opened up in late June. I received an email update about batch 2 orders shipping soon in late July but it's been radio silence since.

I'm in Canada, if it matters.

All the original Batch 2 orders are out, only ones left are the later ones ordered end of June, those always had an august ship date. All orders should be out by end of the week/early next.

I juust got am email about pre orderingSayS pre order 8-23-2021? just got it today am i late ? is there special link?

There was a typo in the Subject line, its 8/31 (tomorrow) at 2PM EDT
Activity: 1143
Merit: 925
Same here; seriously considering buying another unit and installing it at my parents place
Activity: 2478
Merit: 621
I just received the email aswell. Further down it says it goes live 31/08
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Everyone should have received an update email that has a Batch 2 order. We received final materials this week and will start shipments next.

Have all the batch 2 orders been shipped? I was able to get an order in for batch 2 when orders opened up in late June. I received an email update about batch 2 orders shipping soon in late July but it's been radio silence since.

All the original Batch 2 orders are out, only ones left are the later ones ordered end of June, those always had an august ship date. All orders should be out by end of the week/early next.

I juust got am email about pre orderingSayS pre order 8-23-2021? just got it today am i late ? is there special link?
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

Hiya, have the Batch 2 orders been shipped to Bitshopper yet?

Don't worry bitshopper got back to me, if anyone is interested fedex estimate for delivery to them is 2nd September, shipping orders will commence immediately after that date.
Activity: 5
Thanks for the clarification. Eager to get more  Grin

EDIT: I should have just been patient. I posted the above, then got a shipping email 10 hours later. My apologies.
legendary

Activity: 5

Activity: 67
Merit: 1
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
I did not receive email.  Orders 4420 and 4492.  Are these considered Batch 3?  Thanks!

Edit-  Embarrassed Nevermind, I found it.

What was the final outcome?  On the website, you can pre-order Batch 2.  Wouldn’t we be waiting on batch 3? Confused.  @jstefanop - Can you provide some insight?  Thanks.

We are purging some scalpers we have come across  from our order system. Didn't announce anything as we wanted the people that religiously check our site every day to have a chance to grab one.

Batch 3 will most likely start next week...and those will ship sometime in Q4. Some ICs we need we dont even a ship date yet so we cant pinpoint a month yet.

Any dates for batch 3 yet? I'd like to add a standard hashboard only to my full package
Activity: 2478
Merit: 621
The hashboard reading is what the board is actually doing. The poolside reading is based on how many valid shares are accepted by the pool. So it will vary. Mine will show higher hashrates than the board on occasion. Basically dont worry about it as it will average out but it will never match exactly.
Activity: 721
Merit: 504
Apollo miner Dashboard shows 2 different readings for the Hashboard speed in TH
Why would the first reading not be the same in any pool as it doesn't matter where I mine?

Hashboards
Status   ID   Hashrate   Temp   Fan Speed   Power   Voltage   Error   Active ASICs
Active
HASHBOARD #0 2.57 Th/s 57°c   2249 rpm   154 W   7.94 v   0.4%   44

Pools
Status   Url                                                     Hashrate      Diff   Sent    Acc   Rej
Active us-east01.miningrigrentals.com:50822    2.08 Th/s   1812   928   916   12
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
Has batch 2 shipped to Germany yet?
Activity: 1
Hey,

Huge fan and appreciate all you do!!! I was batch 1 and I'm running a full unit and an additional sidecar hashboard with 2 future bit PSUs.

I'm having a problem where I consistently have 1 of the units drop off and stop hashing (currently in Eco mode consistently bc its summer, haven't tried in regular much). I'll be at 4 TH, and somewhere between 1 day and 2 weeks later, one unit will drop off and it will only do 2 TH unit I reboot it but the node is usually still running fine.

Appreciate any help, and apologies if this had been reported earlier and I missed it, I have pushed the update from a few weeks ago (so I am on Apollo web v 0.3.1)

Thanks again,

-Cole
Activity: 31
Thanks, John.  I went ahead and ordered a full node.
legendary
I did not receive email.  Orders 4420 and 4492.  Are these considered Batch 3?  Thanks!

What was the final outcome?  On the website, you can pre-order Batch 2.  Wouldn’t we be waiting on batch 3? Confused.  @jstefanop - Can you provide some insight?  Thanks.

We are purging some scalpers we have come across  from our order system. Didn't announce anything as we wanted the people that religiously check our site every day to have a chance to grab one.

Batch 3 will most likely start next week...and those will ship sometime in Q4. Some ICs we need we dont even a ship date yet so we cant pinpoint a month yet.
Activity: 31

Activity: 66
Merit: 35
Hello
Small question : what is a node for?
advantage for apollo ?

if you're new, you can think of a node being like a mix between an app and a copy of the blockchain. the "app" portion of the node is used to send transactions on the bitcoin blockchain. when you send transactions with a hardware wallet, an exchange or a mobile wallet you are using someone else's node. you are pretty much relying on their copy of the block chain. the node on the futurebit downloads the blockchain directly from bitcoin core so that you can use your local copy of the blockchain to send transactions yourself. that way you don't need to trust someone like coinbase, cashapp or ledger to broadcast a transaction.

the node also has a function where it monitors the rules of the network, and you also provide copies of what you downloaded to other people who also want to download the blockchain. its kinda similar to seeding a movie or mp3 on kazaa or napster, that's why they call it peer to peer cash Tongue

the advantage is that you have a truly "all in one" device.

with something like this, you can generate a small amount of income and no one can censor your transaction. places like coinbase, ledger, cashapp, etc can get regulated so you don't want to rely on their copy of the blockchain. it's also significantly more private to broadcast your own transactions. when you use someone elses node, they know all of your transaction history or something like that.
Activity: 12

Edit-  Embarrassed Nevermind, I found it.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: