Pages:
Author

Topic: Announcment: Brand-new miner EMIC PowerModule - 5.65 TH/s - page 3. (Read 26274 times)

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
P.s. I know that paypal is "the enemy" kind of in our bitcoin agenda.  But - today they won some points with me!

Carry on...
Boomin

Paypal definitely has its uses. They have saved many people from similar situations. Good thing you notified them before the 45 days expired. There are limits to the buyer's protection.

Lesson learned, do not send bitcoins to people/companies/etc that you do not trust. And don't trust companies that have no history and are selling too good to be true items.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Ok -prior to reading everything on this topic.  I went ahead and decided to purchase said item.  It kind of reminded me of something my mother told me as a young boy.  If something seems too good to be true - it probably is!

But, there is this beautiful gold seal that says I can have my money back even after receiving the product!  (once again.  see above statement)

After doing a little more research - and reading all of the problems that are listed in this topic that create red flags,  I decided to "Cancel" my order.  You know that you can cancel up to the shipping time - and even cancel after the order is placed up to 30 days!   Well - here is a dead give away,  It doesn't create a login/password so you have an account like a normal website so that you might be able to cancel the order!

So even though the gold seal of approval of refund for 30 days exists - you CANNOT actually ask for a refund!  Here is where Paypal comes in.  They INSTANTLY refunded my money and FLAGGED his Paypal account.  They are currently doing a review of all of his transactions thru Paypal.   The guy is going to HATE ME! LOL

Please folks, remember what momma said.  If they were even able to make a device like this for this amount of money, WHY IN THE HELL WOULD THEY SELL IT?

I would set up multiple factories and mine myself!  

Please heed my warning - as well as the previous warnings that this smells TERRIBLY of a SCAM!!!

Buyer Beware!!!

P.s. I know that paypal is "the enemy" kind of in our bitcoin agenda.  But - today they won some points with me!

Carry on...
Boomin

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Any news ?  Huh

Breaking news! February is next week.
Activity: 460
Merit: 500
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
Seems too good to be true. If legit and product works as described, it's by far the best buy in the Industry.

@EMIC, 

In addition to sending a review sample to dogie, I think the idea of starting to sell them on EBay will help you to build trust.

Here's an example of why:

Last year I bought a 1THS Dragon on EBay and paid via PayPal. The seller never delivered the product within the time frame he stated on eBay.

I opened a dispute resolution claim with EBay.

EBay contacted the seller. The seller could not prove they shipped the miner ( or ever intended to ship it).
I was reimbursed 100%...and the seller was de-listed.

So in your case, once you gain trust for delivering through EBay, "word of mouth" on forums such as this will help you. Then, you can resort to using your online store to sell your miners.

Somewhere is Poland is a dude jacking off all over himself because he's now planning to sell at least three devises via eBay to himself, along with leaving three positive feedbacks. Then, he'll return to this forum offering up proof that EMIC is legit.

That said, somewhere in Poland is the same dude whose weewee just went limp.

Plan C: More cowbell SSL certificates.
If it's a scam, it would have had few newbie miners' money. But with BTC being so low, I don't think there are anymore newbie miners. It's very tempting buy since if it were true, it's profitable mining at the price of the miner.

Well even if he would accept Escrow, that would help protect us (non-newbs) from losing our money and enable him to get hardware in the marketplace. There are known and trusted escrow providers available. 
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Any news ?  Huh
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Seems too good to be true. If legit and product works as described, it's by far the best buy in the Industry.

@EMIC, 

In addition to sending a review sample to dogie, I think the idea of starting to sell them on EBay will help you to build trust.

Last year I bought a 1THS Dragon on EBay and paid via PayPal. The seller never delivered the product within the time frame he stated on eBay.

EBay contacted the seller. The seller could not prove they shipped the miner ( or ever intended to ship it).

So in your case, once you gain trust for delivering through EBay, "word of mouth" on forums such as this will help you. Then, you can resort to using your online store to sell your miners.

Somewhere is Poland is a dude jacking off all over himself because he's now planning to sell at least three devises via eBay to himself, along with leaving three positive feedbacks. Then, he'll return to this forum offering up proof that EMIC is legit.

If it's a scam, it would have had few newbie miners' money. But with BTC being so low, I don't think there are anymore newbie miners. It's very tempting buy since if it were true, it's profitable mining at the price of the miner.
Activity: 2

@EMIC, 

no problem, will buy through ebay, if miner is not as described, will get money back even with return postage...

@EMIC, 

That picture doesn't look good- lol.

Anyway, I have never spent much on pre-orders...but have been ripped off by an established company.

Just like the rest of you, I will need proof from trusted parties on here that EMIC produced the miner, actually delivered and it works as specified. Then, I would gladly order a few.
vip

@EMIC, 

@EMIC, 

Activity: 2
Sent mail to EMIC, but will be nice, if they could explain here too, why don't you use PayPal and E-bay, those will protect us as buyers, and i will buy it there..
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I will order after it has been proven operational. No more Pre-order for me. I've learned after dropping over $14K USD into mining venture to know Pre-orders never pays.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
And it only cost 1.8 something BTC Smiley

Did you get your 1.8 BTC .pdf yet?
vip
vip
vip

These are not even the same building, yet this is what Michal claims his office to be located.

Office pics from his website deleted in 5...4...3... (I'm battin' a 1000 here).

First is the building in the front, where DACPOL company has its office. Second building is where are we located exactly (building 27, as in our address). Building is in the back so it is easier to find if you are looking for the front ona (26).

Graphical explanation for all malcontents.

Michał Krawczyszyn

Changed his Facebook profile yesterday.

Nice try, but that is not me.

The largest street in Warsaw extends all the way to the next town, through several other towns first to boot.

Here's a turn story. My grandparents and dad had to cross that big-ass street during WWII when they walked (literally) from Lithuania to Belgium to get away from the Nazis.

Yeah, and? Is this another proof that we are scam? Like all pictures you posted here? Still dont get which image/post or whatever already posted here is proof that we are scam. Cant understand this.

Name:   emic.com.pl
Activity:   9
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   December 23, 2014, 12:34:09 PM
Last Active:   January 07, 2015, 08:05:03 PM

Probably, just came around long enough to make sure the images gleaned off EMIC's official website are no longer viewable.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Look! a scammer posting his thread in a scam thread!!
Pages:
Jump to: