Pages:
Author

Topic: Announcment: Brand-new miner EMIC PowerModule - 5.65 TH/s - page 6. (Read 26274 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Seeing that EMIC is already up to order number 410, I'm curious as to how many of those orders are actually paid orders where Michal is now able to afford a GAWbomile.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
For now, I (a paying customer) am saying its a scam.

Don't say that. You're making me worry that my evil plan to fork Bitcoin might not work out as intended.

Massive production capacity must be lined up to be able to take orders like that. Free shipping is a nice touch. Totally legit.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Fair play to you, if you can afford to lose it then thanks for doing it to help out others if its not legit. Not many people would do that.

Unfortunately I think this is a scam and you've probably lost your money but you never know this might come good. I hope it does for you because you sound like a nice guy Smiley.

Thank you I appreciate that.

Now there is a ball in play in this thread that anyone can point to, should Mike pop back in here.

Then we can see how he deals with it. I will post any and all updates.

Yes please keep us updated, I think that the jury is out and the scam tag has been well and truly given by the majority of people posting on this thread.
Activity: 686
Merit: 512
www.neutroncoin.com
Fair play to you, if you can afford to lose it then thanks for doing it to help out others if its not legit. Not many people would do that.

Unfortunately I think this is a scam and you've probably lost your money but you never know this might come good. I hope it does for you because you sound like a nice guy Smiley.

Thank you I appreciate that.

Now there is a ball in play in this thread that anyone can point to, should Mike pop back in here.

Then we can see how he deals with it. I will post any and all updates.

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

www.neutroncoin.com
If you want to throw away money that is fine with me, just send it to me to throw it away rather then a scammer.

Hey come on now guys. Im a superchill dude, and  ive been fucked over before, my first lesson was Pheonix Technologies, I had just gotten interested in BTC slightly over a year ago. And totally was unprepared, After that I got screwed by Hashfast as I know many others have been as well.

In this case, I was curious, Yes it totally looked like a scam, But at least it wasn't 6K+ USD I was throwing away,, and the way I was looking at it, I didn't throw it away as now there is an honest to God transaction with this company for all to see on this thread. This guy Mike has been coming back here to defend himself and his company pretty regularly (which he may never again) but my post is straight forward business to his company, to which right now my order is unconfirmed and his website clearly has issues. He either has to respond to this, or simply disappear, In which case I will either get a refund or a product (in 1 year) or everyone will clearly see that this is certainly a SCAM. And It certainly most likely is a SCAM. I knew this going in. However now there is solid documentation of an order that I have made public.

We (bitlab) have managed to do pretty well for ourselves since we started over a year ago.

However we are not what I would call a (whale), we have simply made some good choices throughout the past year (and some bad ones),

but overall,, dogecoin paid off for us,, Cointerra got us started in BTC, Bitmain has been good for us,, and recently we kept our rigs rented during the paycoin boom,, and we sold off the paycoins we had early.

And we've done nice with XRP in the markets.

Im 36 years old, My partner is 38, we are good dudes. We have good Jobs. we are not dependant on our BTC income, Its fun.

If us throwing away 1.8541 BTC helps 1000 other people to not make the same mistake, then so be it, we are happy to be the guys to test the water in this case.

So come on guys, show us just a little love?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1068
Serious question. In Poland how do you pay your employees or deal with vendors without first registering your company?
Poland has some sort of "promoting small business" and "limiting bureaucracy" regulations that allow people/businesses to operate for certain time (perhaps one year?) without filling all the paperwork. bitomat.pl was an earlier example that failed before it could even incur all the formal requirements.
Activity: 636
Merit: 262
send me a test unit to review and verify u are not a scam
legendary
Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000
If you want to throw away money that is fine with me, just send it to me to throw it away rather then a scammer.
Activity: 476
EOSABC
1. Yes. Exactly. But the project started about 6 months ago. Why sould I register company 6 months ago and pay all fees and insurance for this time, especially if I would like to provide cheap devices? Should I not decrease costs? Does this make sense?

2. Yes, I'm an owner of this company, so I am self-employed. But this does not mean, that I am the only worker in company.

Serious question. In Poland how do you pay your employees or deal with vendors without first registering your company?

Pay for employers its less problem, because You can for example pay them in BTC or in cash to hand (depend on trust).
But dealing with vendors and other legal activities without company will be a problem.

1. Yes. Exactly. But the project started about 6 months ago. Why sould I register company 6 months ago and pay all fees and insurance for this time, especially if I would like to provide cheap devices? Should I not decrease costs? Does this make sense?
Doesn't make sense... For first 2 years of running self-employed, micro company in Poland You will have about -75% "promotion" on mentioned "insurance"(ZUS - social insurance that is one of the biggest rate in UE).
Other company fees according only to income, so no income during working on project = no fees.

That's what OP was thinking until he noticed that people on forum are not only polish but other nationality as well.

I try to understand what you mean by writing this ?
Can You be more specific and understandable Huh
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

2. Yes, I'm an owner of this company, so I am self-employed. But this does not mean, that I am the only worker in company.

You don't! People like to be lied from the beginning. That's what OP was thinking until he noticed that people on forum are not only polish but other nationality as well.

Whole plan collapsed and now CEO of this polish joint Venture going to work at 7.30 like used to be.

Or, he's working on Plan B, building another website with better renderings:

OortCloudMining's Tyche MX-1/MX-2/MX-3 (SSL certs forthcoming)
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

You don't! People like to be lied from the beginning. That's what OP was thinking until he noticed that people on forum are not only polish but other nationality as well.

Whole plan collapsed and now CEO of this polish joint Venture going to work at 7.30 like used to be.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!

Being adventurous I decided to go check out the website. I decided to purchase one just to do it, Just to be the idiot that did it,, Its not allot of btc, and I like to gamble. So I selected one unit, put it in cart, filled out the info billing and shipping, and was asked to pay 1.8351 so in my haste and poor memory I sent 1.8542 minus a 3 cent transaction fee I actually overpaid by around 31 cents. by looking at the transaction in the blockchain they received exactly 1.8541 BTC from me. Not a big deal to me Im not concerned with the overpayment.
Here is what popped up:

And then it just stops there, No email confirmation of anything, No account status, No instruction on how to proceed, when I clicked the return to site button, It simply took me back to the order page as If I have never placed an order and still shows 1 unit in my cart and is prompting me to pay.

I tried the Chat, no ones home and it appears to be partially in Polish.

I emailed every available email on the site referencing the Order ID along with transaction ID and proof of payment.
And I have PM'D The OP of this thread with this issue.

Chances are I just threw away 1.8541 BTC, Im fine with that.

But now, without a doubt I will surely get to the bottom of it.
And for anyone here thats curious, I will post updates.

You are the dream of all scammers  Roll Eyes

sheesh ...whales at play...not a lot of money..sheesh..........(ah to be a whale and fritter BTC away just to see where it would end up ...like tossing bottles full of money on to the ocean....

sheesh I want your life (or your btc wallet)

FML

donator
Activity: 1616
Merit: 1003

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Being adventurous I decided to go check out the website. I decided to purchase one just to do it, Just to be the idiot that did it,, Its not allot of btc, and I like to gamble. So I selected one unit, put it in cart, filled out the info billing and shipping, and was asked to pay 1.8351 so in my haste and poor memory I sent 1.8542 minus a 3 cent transaction fee I actually overpaid by around 31 cents. by looking at the transaction in the blockchain they received exactly 1.8541 BTC from me. Not a big deal to me Im not concerned with the overpayment.
Here is what popped up:

http://i.imgur.com/zX521ry.png

http://i.imgur.com/Hv2jtaY.png

And then it just stops there, No email confirmation of anything, No account status, No instruction on how to proceed, when I clicked the return to site button, It simply took me back to the order page as If I have never placed an order and still shows 1 unit in my cart and is prompting me to pay.

I tried the Chat, no ones home and it appears to be partially in Polish.

I emailed every available email on the site referencing the Order ID along with transaction ID and proof of payment.
And I have PM'D The OP of this thread with this issue.

Chances are I just threw away 1.8541 BTC, Im fine with that.

But now, without a doubt I will surely get to the bottom of it.
And for anyone here thats curious, I will post updates.

You are the dream of all scammers  Roll Eyes
Activity: 476
EOSABC
http://emic.com.pl/pl/okres-swiat-bozego-narodzenia-nowego-roku/

In addition to announce that during this period our office will be closed. 01/02/2015 back to work. Of course, our system normally takes orders at this time.

And, it's now the weekend, so see you Monday on the 5th. Meanwhile, our ordering system is fully operational. Oopsie! I just remembered that I'm part Chinese, and you'll never guess what holiday is coming up next. Go ahead, take a guess. Assuming you guessed correctly, never fear, for our ordering system will be...wait for it...fully operational.

I was trying call on provided phone number yesterday (like I mention earlier) but "this number is currently unavailable, please try again later"...
So I will... in Monday...
www.neutroncoin.com
Your Move, EMIC.
www.neutroncoin.com

why would you pay them ?? I heard that you like to gamble, but this is not gambling, you just sent your BTC to a scammer and lost them forever.

you are the reason of those scammers being on the market, because they got their fools to send them BTC for free

Yes you are correct sir, and I agree with you.

Guess Im a dreamer, stoned, whatever,, I certainly wont have to speculate anymore, and now neither will anyone else.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

why would you pay them ?? I heard that you like to gamble, but this is not gambling, you just sent your BTC to a scammer and lost them forever.

you are the reason of those scammers being on the market, because they got their fools to send them BTC for free
www.neutroncoin.com
Pages:
Jump to: