Pages:
Author

Topic: Announcment: Brand-new miner EMIC PowerModule - 5.65 TH/s - page 10. (Read 26274 times)

legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
Following for the entertainment value.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
http://www.goldenline.pl/jaroslaw-szczepanik/wypowiedzi/

I'm looking for a partner programmer proficient in QT programming, familiar with Bitcoin code and who knows how to write a simple portals in Jommli or similar CMSI.
The aim of the project is to create your own kryptowaluty based on Bitcoin - the introduction of a range of functionality required in the application and some changes in the protocol.
As a condition I demand to show their own krytpowaluty acting based on BitCoinie not generated from coingain.io, or similar generators.
For my part I assure financing of the project.
It's best to partner was from Warsaw or the surrounding area.
If interested, please CV and the coordinates of its own Cryptocurrency with a description of how to configure the minerals.
I demand full commitment to the project even if it would not have gone quite ambitious as other IT topics. TO MAJOR PROJECT WITH MAJOR BUDGET - PLEASE DO NOT WRITE IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS. Regards Jarek

Hey, Michal. Do you know Jarosław Szczepanik?

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Syke and Roadstress pose VERY valid questions ANY mining manufacturer should be able to easily answer.

Yeah, and? Is this another proof that we are scam? Like all pictures you posted here? Still dont get which image/post or whatever already posted here is proof that we are scam. Cant understand this.

Here's a really simple question for you:

How long does it take from the time you tape-out to the time you get wafers?
Upon further scrutiny, the pictures are accurate. However the removal of said pictures from the website minutes after gleb mentions it does not help your case. Fact is you are really only answering him, I have asked some legit questions as well. Others have and those have not been answered.

Calling people for scrutinizing malcontents does not help. In case you have not noticed it has not helped ANY of those who have come before. The ONLY ones in business are the ones who had a business to show. They proved themselves. If you got something, show it off. That is the point of this post. If you still have only renderings, then you are nowhere near that February release date. IF you are close to it, then it would be a good time to show off your miners. This is what people really are on here for. Not renders. We have had our fill of renders. BFL did this (and because they were among the first got away with it) AMT, Hashfast, and so many others. There are only a few REAL players and they do the SAME things to get customers. Put sample units in the hands of trusted members of this community. REAL hardware. No games. AND even at that point, you gotta prove you can ship on time...that is yet another challenge other mining companies face. So you got one hurdle ahead of you....

Marketing.

After that follow through. What is your plan for that? So far you are just battling it out with Gleb. You won't convince him with words. Show us what you really have. Rendrings are nice. Hell I could whip up some renderings too and try to sell it.
grn
Activity: 357
Merit: 252

Yeah, and? Is this another proof that we are scam? Like all pictures you posted here? Still dont get which image/post or whatever already posted here is proof that we are scam. Cant understand this.

The onus is yours to prove you are not scam
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

Here's a really simple question for you:

How long does it take from the time you tape-out to the time you get wafers?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

Please show us some real good proof that you are working on a chip mask instead of defending yourself!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
http://emic.com.pl/en/wp-content/themes/emic/images/office2.jpg

http://emic.com.pl/en/wp-content/themes/emic/images/office.jpg

These are not even the same building, yet this is what Michal claims his office to be located.

Office pics from his website deleted in 5...4...3... (I'm battin' a 1000 here).

First is the building in the front, where DACPOL company has its office. Second building is where are we located exactly (building 27, as in our address). Building is in the back so it is easier to find if you are looking for the front ona (26).

Graphical explanation for all malcontents.

http://emic.com.pl/en/wp-content/themes/emic/images/office_e.jpg

Nice try, but that is not me.

The largest street in Warsaw extends all the way to the next town, through several other towns first to boot.

Here's a turn story. My grandparents and dad had to cross that big-ass street during WWII when they walked (literally) from Lithuania to Belgium to get away from the Nazis.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
The largest street in Warsaw extends all the way to the next town, through several other towns first to boot.

Here's a turn story. My grandparents and dad had to cross that big-ass street during WWII when they walked (literally) from Lithuania to Belgium to get away from the Nazis.

I'll give you 10 BTC to drive to Poland and check them out!

I don't think that covers the cost of gas from US, IL to Poland.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

I'll give you 10 BTC to drive to Poland and check them out!
vip
Damn, Gleb called it Sad

This is a red flag when you got pics of your office not matching....this REALLY is AMT "Joshua Zipkin" all over again...except this time people are a bit wiser to these tactics. As gleb posts the previous iteration of the page gets saved. Seems like this is not looking too good. If they are seriously legit this "teaser" announcement was just bad form. Best thing is to post up the videos of the miners mining (show the full setup with CGminer going) How it mines and even some more transparency (like who you are) we as customers (if this is real I will buy and I have from reputable companies). But you gotta really show us you are the real deal....not just "on the level" as some others have claimed.

vip

Michał Krawczyszyn

Changed his Facebook profile yesterday.
Damn, Gleb called it Sad

This is a red flag when you got pics of your office not matching....this REALLY is AMT "Joshua Zipkin" all over again...except this time people are a bit wiser to these tactics. As gleb posts the previous iteration of the page gets saved. Seems like this is not looking too good. If they are seriously legit this "teaser" announcement was just bad form. Best thing is to post up the videos of the miners mining (show the full setup with CGminer going) How it mines and even some more transparency (like who you are) we as customers (if this is real I will buy and I have from reputable companies). But you gotta really show us you are the real deal....not just "on the level" as some others have claimed.

vip
I see we're wearing him down. Michal's getting tired. Of course, we never tire of having entities come here to steal bitcoins.

Correct, no where you stated that you're a member of The Bitcoin Foundation, but you sure went outta your way to included the image: http://emic.com.pl/en/wp-content/themes/emic/images/bf.jpg

We also have images like:

or:

which we may use in future if we want or nor. BUT WE ARE NOT USING IT AT THE MOMENT!!!

This is the difference.

So, prior to registering your business, getting an address, and getting a bank account under the guise of avoiding to pay high taxes in Poland, you were able to spend millions to some FAB to produce your 20nm chip, correct?

Maybe you like spend money with no sense, just because you spending a lot anyway, but not me.

I know that makes you happy, so I'll ignore you. Probably you would not have the money to buy anything.

The point I was making, but you missed it, was how the fuck were you able to spend millions to the FAB to produce your 20nm chip without yet having a bank account, registered a company name, etc.?
vip

What happened to the 25 EMIC Miner V1 miners that somebody tried to order on September 21, 2014? Must have been special otherwise you wouldn't have taken the sceenshot back then.

Ia I said before we are working on this project for almost 6 moths. This is DESIGN. I dont know will you understand this, but designer need to put some data while designing. SOME EXAMPLE DATA. Are you really so stupid?

BTW. Just for you, step by step tutorial how to pay using bank payment gateway, if you dont like bank logos.

1. Change currency to PLN.
2. Place an order.
3. Choose Transferuj.pl payment method.

DONE! you will be redirected to pament processing page. Satisfited?

I don't think you should be mentioning MOTHS in your posts. Too close to BUTTERFIES.
vip

These are not even the same building, yet this is what Michal claims his office to be located.

Office pics from his website deleted in 5...4...3... (I'm battin' a 1000 here).
I would LIKE to give them the benefit of the doubt. But until they can produce more than assurances (again talk is cheap) they really do have nothing and should not be shocked at the community response so far. The credit card payment option gives us the power to claim fraud if they have no product in Feb. Honestly I will wait until the product is actually in production and shipping. Not taking a risk on this again even if it is for 600 bucks.

I will give them points for one thing.....if they indeed are accepting credit cards, that is a step in the right direction....provided you have some refund policies in place that can be enforced for consumer protection should the preorder process go bad.

Not tell after the first of the year after he amasses a many bitcoin sales first. He would have accepted them earlier, but his team's been too busy producing renderings.

I love how he went from it just being him to now having a team in place since September. Genius!
vip
I will give them points for one thing.....if they indeed are accepting credit cards, that is a step in the right direction....provided you have some refund policies in place that can be enforced for consumer protection should the preorder process go bad.

Not tell after the first of the year after he amasses a many bitcoin sales first. He would have accepted them earlier, but his team's been too busy producing renderings.

I love how he went from it just being him to now having a team in place since September. Genius!
vip
[img=http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://emic.com.pl/en/wp-content/themes/emic/images/]http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://emic.com.pl/en/wp-content/themes/emic/images/[/img]

Hey, Michal! You're doing a lot of work for nothing, i.e., deleting your images, for I'm already archived them and have them saved on my computer. A fact that I've presented to you twice already, but you now feel it prudent to delete, hence more evidence that what you're trying to accomplish is a scam.

It must be sad for you to have not only suffered a major bump on the head when you were a lad, but also being Polish.

We came here to make it as easy as possible for you to perpetuate your scam, but you just keep on fuckin' up not wanting to succeed.Seriously, look at all the moneys you're leavin' on the table simply by not heeding our advise.

Surely, Alex Sovu and Joshua Zipkin aren't smarter than you, are they? It sure the hell looks like it.
Pages:
Jump to: