Pages:
Author

Topic: Announcment: Brand-new miner EMIC PowerModule - 5.65 TH/s - page 9. (Read 26274 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
Im surprised this thread doesnt just get locked and we all move on.

Forum mods/admins aren't the police. They will not lock potential scams because people need to learn to think for themselves when pre-ordering. Especially after so many scams.

THIS IS A SCAM! STAY AWAY FROM IT AND FROM THE RETARD POLISH CITIZEN!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
It's been quite entertaining but I still think its a massive scam. Far too many warning signs....

I agree it should be locked now Tongue. I don't know what gleb will do with his time though Grin.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
Im surprised this thread doesnt just get locked and we all move on.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Enough with this shit too. I am going to stop bumping this thread by posting into it too by posting how I wont post into it instead of not posting at all........../s
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
Enough with this S***. Until there is hard evidence of a device, there is no need to up this thread.

Having an office somewhere does not mean anything.

PLEASE STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
How is it possible, that "scammer" can get SSL certificate on his domain?

Easiest of the lot.  Just get yourself a domain and set up a mail server and you can get and SSL cert.  Not special at all.  we have some remarkably tech savey people in these parts.  Trying to pull the wool over our eyes on whats required for an SSL cert is plain silly.

Getting one's first driver's license in Poland is harder than all the hurdles combined that Michal outlined for proving EMIC is the real deal.

Polish Police: Let me see your driver's license, sir.
Michal: Will do so after the first of the year, but meanwhile you know I have one for:

If I didn't have a driver's licence, I wouldn't be in a car.
If I didn't have a driver's licence, I wouldn't know that this is a steering wheel.
If I didn't have a driver's licence, I wouldn't know how to turn on the radio.
If I didn't have a driver's licence, I wouldn't know how to put petro in the gas tank thingy.
And, the number one reason: If I didn't have a driver's licence, I sure the hell wouldn't know how to drive.

Polish Police: In re. you last bullet point. I've been following you for the last two blocks on my bicycle wondering how many more blocks you'll be traveling on this here sidewalk.

Michal: Dude, that's easy to explain. I was texting my Troll Rage to them monumental assholes over on BitcoinTalk. For proof, here's my last text them, first penned in English, then translated to Polish, then back...

Polish Police: Wait! You do this for a living?

Michal: Almost, but I've hit a brick wall once that Phinnaeus Gage dude and his sockpuppets evaded my thread showcasing my venerable bogus company EMIC.

Polish Police: Lucky for you I'm the one who stopped you, for I believe I can help. I once saw this SNL clip on YouTube where the music producer keep asking the band to add more cowbell to the song.

Michal: So?

Polish Police: Well, I suggest adding more copy, crop and paste SSL certificates to your site's home page.

Michal: Genius! Finally, I'll get pass them fuckers, then I'll be rich, rich, rich.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
Yes, enough talk. Send me a unit to review before Feb 2015, and I'll be sure to let everyone know your unit exists. PM me for my address. Philippines. And please use UPS or FedEx, not DHL or "normal" post.
I'm in Russia, so I am closer to him.  Cool
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
How it is possible, that "scammer" registered company?

Usually one pays a liarlawyer and the will register anything with little verification if any.  I would need to look into if and where its registered as different countries have different rules.  Some are horribly lax on any verification.
As this looks so scamlike i cant even be bothered digging for yet more verification.

How is it possible, that "scammer" opened bank accounts?

Once the company exists it can open bank accounts

How is it possible, that "scammer" give all his personal details to interenet?

If they are real you saved us the need to dox you when it all goes wrong thanks

How is it possible, that "scammer" passed strict verification on coinbase, which include ID document verification?

Seems most scammers can and have in the past

How is it possible, that "scammer" has got real adress, and phone (in new year we will update phone with landline one).

Offices are not terribly hard to rent and burn phones are cheap...

How is it possible, that "scammer" rent office from really big company, gives it data and contact? This is very easy information to confirm or not.

If you pay up front they are not terribly picky

How is it possible, that "scammer" allow to visit their office and meet the staff?

You could visit BFLs offices too...

And coming in very near future (we are working on it):

How is it possible, that "scammer" passed Bitpay verification?

Another case of every scammer seems to

How is it possible, that "scammer" passed and allow to pay using payment gateway? This is very difficult to get if you are not genuine.

So far the only option was bank deposit.  yet to be proven.  But certain payment gateways let plenty of HYIPs use them so meh means nothing

How is it possible, that "scammer" can get SSL certificate on his domain?

Easiest of the lot.  Just get yourself a domain and set up a mail server and you can get and SSL cert.  Not special at all.  we have some remarkably tech savey people in these parts.  Trying to pull the wool over our eyes on whats required for an SSL cert is plain silly.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

Michał Krawczyszyn

Changed his Facebook profile yesterday.

Nice try, but that is not me.

Real Michał Krawczyszyn

Activity: 742
Repeat after me: SCAM
And let this motherfucker thread die!
If he will have some machine in the spring, he will let us know for sure.
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
For 10 BTC I can fly to Poland and check them out, but being there or not will not prove the existence of the product. 

The largest street in Warsaw extends all the way to the next town, through several other towns first to boot.

Here's a turn story. My grandparents and dad had to cross that big-ass street during WWII when they walked (literally) from Lithuania to Belgium to get away from the Nazis.

I'll give you 10 BTC to drive to Poland and check them out!
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Yes, enough talk. Send me a unit to review before Feb 2015, and I'll be sure to let everyone know your unit exists. PM me for my address. Philippines. And please use UPS or FedEx, not DHL or "normal" post.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
I you want a Legendaries review (like the Spondoolies review party), and want to send a review unit drop me a PM. I am in the EU.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
I will give them points for one thing.....if they indeed are accepting credit cards, that is a step in the right direction....provided you have some refund policies in place that can be enforced for consumer protection should the preorder process go bad.

when you order and go to the link (when it works) the only way to pay is bank transfer...which is the ONLY option

heh what a bunch of fools ....sheesh.........if you want to scam you have to at least step it up to BFL standards of scammy ness (no pride in their work)

Following for the entertainment value.

Ditto on above..this thread is a hoot!

How is it possible, that "scammer" passed strict verification on coinbase, which include ID document verification?

How is it possible, that "scammer" passed Bitpay verification?

How is it possible, that "scammer" after going through both strict verification processes opts to not include the acceptance of bitcoins on his Bitcoin-themed site that's been in development since September, yet comes here to proclaim that we're off-base with our assessment(s), for he's operating with 100% transparency, the likes we've yet to witness?

http://emic.com.pl/pl/certyfikat-ssl/

Thirdly, what obscure language does a Pole speak that he's forced to penned his website in pretty good English, then opts to use Google Translate to convert the entire site to Polish, all the while knowing full well that he'll be catering to a mainly English-speaking potential (but not any more) customer base? That, in and of itself, takes the cake.

Speakin' of cake...

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
I will give them points for one thing.....if they indeed are accepting credit cards, that is a step in the right direction....provided you have some refund policies in place that can be enforced for consumer protection should the preorder process go bad.

when you order and go to the link (when it works) the only way to pay is bank transfer...which is the ONLY option

heh what a bunch of fools ....sheesh.........if you want to scam you have to at least step it up to BFL standards of scammy ness (no pride in their work)

Following for the entertainment value.

Ditto on above..this thread is a hoot!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
I hope you can appreciate pre-orders are frowned upon by this community, and you are going to come under intense scrutiny without providing proof of product existence and performance.
Yes. I understand and appreciate this. It's actually giving me personally even more energy to complete project in given deadline and within all specs.
At the same time, however, do not agree on the language and the way some of comments.

Ia I said before we are working on this project for almost 6 moths. This is DESIGN. I dont know will you understand this, but designer need to put some data while designing. SOME EXAMPLE DATA. Are you really so stupid?

Graphical explanation for all malcontents.

Forgive me for being so forward, but given that I have already explained you are likely to come under intense scrutiny for a pre-order scheme in today's marketplace, and your acerbic replies to pointed queries (... that type of abrasive attitude with potential customers generally does not lead to profitable ventures launched from these forums ...) I would suggest you go radio silent and not make any further posts until you have a working product and something that trusted members of these forums can verify.

I would look to Spondoolies or Bitmain as setting the standard for launching new products on these forums.

Anything else is folly in todays marketplace.
Activity: 532
The building in the background of the picture is indeed the second one shown. It is pretty easy to spot. I do think that is lefit at least. Still main point missing. Miner demo would be best to settle all this. Or some commitment to get miners out to community for review.
RHA
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Google Maps view: https://www.google.com/maps/@52.08455,21.02813,126m/data=!3m1!1e3
(from 2002, but fits the photos very well)
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com

These are not even the same building, yet this is what Michal claims his office to be located.

Office pics from his website deleted in 5...4...3... (I'm battin' a 1000 here).

To be fair that does very much look like the same building, just the back of it. The numbers would match up as well as they're sequential. The L shape of the building is at the rear corner which is obscured in the first picture.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://emic.com.pl/en/wp-content/themes/emic/images/

Hey, Michal! You're doing a lot of work for nothing, i.e., deleting your images, for I'm already archived them and have them saved on my computer. A fact that I've presented to you twice already, but you now feel it prudent to delete, hence more evidence that what you're trying to accomplish is a scam.

It must be sad for you to have not only suffered a major bump on the head when you were a lad, but also being Polish.

We came here to make it as easy as possible for you to perpetuate your scam, but you just keep on fuckin' up not wanting to succeed.Seriously, look at all the moneys you're leavin' on the table simply by not heeding our advise.

Surely, Alex Sovu and Joshua Zipkin aren't smarter than you, are they? It sure the hell looks like it.

Fixed your link
Pages:
Jump to: