Pages:
Author

Topic: Announcment: Brand-new miner EMIC PowerModule - 5.65 TH/s - page 8. (Read 26274 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

http://olx.pl/oferta/biuro-do-wynajecia-piaseczno-50m2-CID3-ID3R1UR.html#714a5ddc15

Well, that explains why the first image (yours) wasn't index by the search engines because you cropped it. Also, note the date as to when this particular unit that Michal has came available: December 10, 2014.

Yet, Michal was able to use this as the address for EMIC when he registered his company on December 1, 2014: https://prod.ceidg.gov.pl/CEIDG/CEIDG.Public.UI/SearchDetails.aspx?Id=49af0425-7594-4110-9db8-50c13f8a6a5a

Contact details

Address of the principal place of business   ul. Puławska 34 lok. 27, 05-500 Piaseczno, piaseczyński district, province. MAZOWIECKIE
Addresses additional places of business   -
Address for service   Michael Krawczyszyn, General Grochowski 7 lok. 82, 05-500 Piaseczno, piaseczyński district, province. MAZOWIECKIE
Businessman holds citizenship of the Member   Poland

Additional data

Date of commencement of business activity   2014-12-01
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
I just wish I could send them all my money all at once Cry
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
The issue here is that scammers are generally lazy people. They got big minds but little effort to show. It is an inherent aspect of sociopathy. They are driven by impulsive thinking and little else. While they may think and do to some degree, they won't pull it off fully. BFL had the perfect storm of people to do this with. They were a bunch that got more done to perpetuate their scam. That and were early to the game. If BFL had happened now, we would have already outed them and that would have been it.

These guys if they are legit should have known and would have done the research needed to market themselves. Instead they are just talking out of their ass right now until they produce real evidence of a product. Since Michal claims he took to the time to anticipate this (obvious 20 seconds is NOT enough time) reaction, he needs to post a working miner, show cgminer stats (not just web UI) and a pool performance or testpool performance stat. Something that shows they got something. And the pre-order....a joke. In hand only. I want to be able to order and get the hardware ships within 24-48 hours. 
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Sounds like you two have given this some thought  Grin

Don't forget to buy some hero forum accounts with +trust and a domain registered a reasonable time ago.
vip
That's certainly how I'd do it. It's not hard to find some convincing-looking PCBs to strap big CPU coolers on, drop them in a somewhat generic 3U/4U rack case (but make sure airflow directions are logical) with a hefty PSU and cable it to an internal Pi for connectivity and control. Make sure you understand the mathematics behind cgminer stats before faking your screenshots and video so ckolivas doesn't call you out for having inconsistent data, point the appropriate hashrate at a posted Eligius address to look like a real test unit is flying solid and let it run for a few weeks. If possible, post a picture of a pallet of your (probably empty) generic 3U/4U cases, along with 3 or 4 on a slick bench somewhere all cabled up with lights flashing and the one "display model" open with a few innards visible. Make sure there's some miscellaneous lab equipment on the bench (solder station, scope, decent power supply or two and a scattering of random ICs and resistors strewn in the back) so it looks more legit.

Why do these guys want to do everything with photoshop? So lazy.

Two weeks and a thousand bucks in materials, you'll make it back inside of day one.

Dude, you even got me convinced with the above scenario. Please provide a bitcoin address so that I can remit...

cowbells SSL cert thingies mentioned.">
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
That's certainly how I'd do it. It's not hard to find some convincing-looking PCBs to strap big CPU coolers on, drop them in a somewhat generic 3U/4U rack case (but make sure airflow directions are logical) with a hefty PSU and cable it to an internal Pi for connectivity and control. Make sure you understand the mathematics behind cgminer stats before faking your screenshots and video so ckolivas doesn't call you out for having inconsistent data, point the appropriate hashrate at a posted Eligius address to look like a real test unit is flying solid and let it run for a few weeks. If possible, post a picture of a pallet of your (probably empty) generic 3U/4U cases, along with 3 or 4 on a slick bench somewhere all cabled up with lights flashing and the one "display model" open with a few innards visible. Make sure there's some miscellaneous lab equipment on the bench (solder station, scope, decent power supply or two and a scattering of random ICs and resistors strewn in the back) so it looks more legit.

Why do these guys want to do everything with photoshop? So lazy.

Two weeks and a thousand bucks in materials, you'll make it back inside of day one.
vip
I wonder if this is Joshua Zipkin part deux? He did state (chat link pdf in my sig) that he would sell under alternate aliases. ALot of little things said in this thread....minus the fact it's not self-moderated. That would be the only thing here that makes me question that lol.

Maybe it's a test. There is lots of good advice in this thread for the next attempt.

I, among others, have gone outta our way to give excellent advice as to how to successfully pull off the ultimate scam, but these fuckers continue to fuck things up in spite of our best efforts. Ergo, the problem is not them, but us, for we may need to start charging for our combined efforts so that they'll have something invested, then should heed our advice.

Seriously, how fackin' hard is it to mesh together a few convincing components inside a case and take a real pic of the device? Then, show a video of it hashing away, off course contrived. Add a few convincing stats, and you're golden. Then sell it as IN STOCK with no-preorder with a realistic warranty.

Offer ~500 at one price point, with the next ~15% higher. The 500 number count decreasing after each sale or at some contrived realistic rate.

I say my plan is a lot easier to implement and should be more successfully than what I've witness with EMIC.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
legendary
I wonder if this is Joshua Zipkin part deux? He did state (chat link pdf in my sig) that he would sell under alternate aliases. ALot of little things said in this thread....minus the fact it's not self-moderated. That would be the only thing here that makes me question that lol.

Maybe it's a test. There is lots of good advice in this thread for the next attempt.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
No proof = no credibility.
vip
I don't think anyone here is going to beleive you to purchase anything from you until you
1.) Supply a unit to a trusted member for testing and review
2.) Post actual pictures and performance stats of the unit validating its existence and performance claims

Sorry but to many companies have tried this before you and with no track record ever in this community your pretty much doomed

"Vlad, don't you think it's sad that EMIC is kaputski?"
legendary
Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009
I don't think anyone here is going to beleive you to purchase anything from you until you
1.) Supply a unit to a trusted member for testing and review
2.) Post actual pictures and performance stats of the unit validating its existence and performance claims

Sorry but to many companies have tried this before you and with no track record ever in this community your pretty much doomed
vip
I don't have time to read all this, sounds like a great deal and the OP looks like a nice guy, I'm buying 100000 units right now. I'll be 51%-ing bitcoin by February, that'll teach all you haters and trolls.

"We interrupt this thread to bring you late breaking news..."
legendary
I don't have time to read all this, sounds like a great deal and the OP looks like a nice guy, I'm buying 100000 units right now. I'll be 51%-ing bitcoin by February, that'll teach all you haters and trolls.
vip
Hey, HF still made a heck of a good chip. It's just too bad they only made about ten of them and forgot to tell everyone that they were months behind schedule until the day they slipped the deadline. Who knows, maybe this guy's got some really good stuff in the works and will keep insisting on a February ship date right up until the end of May.

But first, the user name lodołamacz has to registered.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
Hey, HF still made a heck of a good chip. It's just too bad they only made about ten of them and forgot to tell everyone that they were months behind schedule until the day they slipped the deadline. Who knows, maybe this guy's got some really good stuff in the works and will keep insisting on a February ship date right up until the end of May.
vip
Even though Michal has well-demonstrated that he's well-versed as to the going-ons and how this forum and its users operate, I guess an example is still in order as to why Jell-O does what it does.

The following is the second post of an iconic, still ongoing thread:

More detailed chip specs please?

Next, is its most recent post one and half years later:

Ok. Now will you let this thread die since the company isn't selling anything?
It's not like this thread, the main one discussing this scam, has to die only because you want to due to a spammer. You can always unsubscribe if you can't stand his tactics.

Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against this thread. My beef is with the HF shill reviving this thread for nothing. If you or anyone else would revive this thread with some useful information I wouldn't complain, but when iceshilltard is reviving this thread with useless information that pisses me off. But even so, what would be more to discuss about this company that has a bigger percent than BFL of its customers pissed? The company was sold for 400k. What's more to talk about it?

In case you missed it Michal Krawczyszyn, HashFast demonstrated transparency to the nth degree, then still fucked everybody over, and they didn't have a single pseudo-SSL symbol on their site at the onset, whereas you have at least three non-functioning ones on most every page, even voicing how that in and of itself makes EMIC a viable entity. Now, if you had Skropenis on your team, then maybe, just maybe you would've had a shot at stardom, but not now. Ergo, every ounce of energy and funding you've put into this clever scheme of yours was all for not.

I say that's one helluva Christmas present you gave yourself and everybody else that may currently be part of EMIC.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
It's been quite entertaining but I still think its a massive scam. Far too many warning signs....

I agree it should be locked now Tongue. I don't know what gleb will do with his time though Grin.

Don't worry 'bout me, for I'm sure I'll find something worthy to do.

"...icisi posiądą ziemię."

Ha ha  Cheesy
vip
It's been quite entertaining but I still think its a massive scam. Far too many warning signs....

I agree it should be locked now Tongue. I don't know what gleb will do with his time though Grin.

Don't worry 'bout me, for I'm sure I'll find something worthy to do.

"...icisi posiądą ziemię."

Pages:
Jump to: