Pages:
Author

Topic: Announcment: Brand-new miner EMIC PowerModule - 5.65 TH/s - page 11. (Read 26274 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Ia I said before we are working on this project for almost 6 moths. This is DESIGN.

And that's the problem. You're at the design phase. You cannot ship a working miner in 2 months from now that comes anywhere close to the specifications you are claiming.

Yes he can! Michal is...

Nadczłowiek
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012
Beyond Imagination
Some bitcoiners with thousands of bitcoins might throw a couple of coins to gamble on every slightest possibility of a miner out of thin air, not me  Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Ia I said before we are working on this project for almost 6 moths. This is DESIGN.

And that's the problem. You're at the design phase. You cannot ship a working miner in 2 months from now that comes anywhere close to the specifications you are claiming.

This looks like deja vu all over again. AMT pulled the same crap at around the same time frame.

Again being nice here, but EMIC you REALLY gotta pull out all stops and show us. OR take a step back and ask yourself if your expectations are realistic. Considering you APPEAR to be making an original design, I dont see how 2 months is realistic when even giant chipmakers like Intel and AMD take months to come out with new chips and refresh their lines after a year almost in many cases. The so-called malcontents have been through this rodeo a number of times, and in 90 percent of the cases the so-called manufacturer turns out to be full of it. What makes you different? Again valid question.

If you are working on your own designs, who are you using for manufacturing?
Do you have ANY units available for testing? (at this point there should be at least a prototype as shipping would be close to end of January). QA testing at this point would have been something to be doing.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

vip

What happened to the 25 EMIC Miner V1 miners that somebody tried to order on September 21, 2014? Must have been special otherwise you wouldn't have taken the sceenshot back then.

Ia I said before we are working on this project for almost 6 moths. This is DESIGN. I dont know will you understand this, but designer need to put some data while designing. SOME EXAMPLE DATA. Are you really so stupid?

BTW. Just for you, step by step tutorial how to pay using bank payment gateway, if you dont like bank logos.

1. Change currency to PLN.
2. Place an order.
3. Choose Transferuj.pl payment method.

DONE! you will be redirected to pament processing page. Satisfited?

Dude, once again it's not me you need to satisfy. It's the customers who have the bucks ready to spend it on your site, but you're doing every motherfuckin' thing wrong possible to make sure they keep their moneys in their pocket.

Question: Which one of us is really stupid? You or I? In less than 10 posts, all the fingers are pointing at you, and you still don't have one motherfuckin' clue as to what you're doing wrong in spite of us already telling you a myriad of times as to how to make this scam successfully.

Did you bump your head as a kid? For that's the only thing that'll explain what we're witnessing.

BTW, tell me again how it's just you and you're looking for help, but now you're stating that others have been involved for a while now.

Caution: There's another banana peeling coming up. Watch your step! Don't know why I'm telling you this, for you've yet to heed anybody's advise here.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Here are some valid questions I hope you are willing to answer EMIC:

-Are you following a pre-order model? NVM web page states preorder.....as you might not be aware there is a nasty history of pre-orders going bad.
-What chips are you sourcing?
-How did you get the price of the miner to less than 700 with the price of PSUs alone are so high?
-What can you show that will get the community to trust you?

Bottom line you need to show everyone here you are legit. As you can see there are MANY who have been burned by various scams. There is a community of people here who aggressively try to find out scammers. And they have no qualms about exposing them and dragging them through the mud to show off their scams.

Get the units in the hands of community members. Market your hardware properly if you want the success you expect. That means engaging not distancing yourself from the community. Gleb has exposed a TON of scams. If you are confident you are not one of them then prove it. The reality of the matter is the burden of proof is really on you. In this forum talk is cheap. We need to see it in action, we want trusted members to have it in their hands and vouch for it. Then at that point will people consider buying from you. And even then there will be skeptism due to your lack of a track record. BUT if you get out the hardware when you say you will, then you will have proven yourself for starters.

We gotta ask all the questions and you gotta give us more to go on than just your word. Remember you are just some dude on the internet as far as we are concerned. We the prospective customers are legion. I would LIKE to believe it is possible you are legit. But you gotta show us more than what you got. The pre-order model in the post BFL world is just not gonna cut it, sell it when you got it. Right now to us that looks like you are putting the financial risk on your customers for R&D and if it fails, we are on the hook with no refund (AMT,Hashfast,bitmine.ch, etc). Other companies have made similar claims and splashes. Most have failed. Follow the successful guys for their method. SHOW us the hardware. 

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence -Carl Sagan"
vip

What happened to the 25 EMIC Miner V1 miners that somebody tried to order on September 21, 2014? Must have been special otherwise you wouldn't have taken the sceenshot back then.

Link seems dead, no? Your linking of the link looks good, so maybe rehost it if you've still got access.

http://emic.com.pl/en/wp-content/themes/emic/images/screen7.png

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://emic.com.pl/en/wp-content/themes/emic/images/  Grin
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
http://emic.com.pl/en/wp-content/themes/emic/images/screen7.png

Ia I said before we are working on this project for almost 6 moths. This is DESIGN. I dont know will you understand this, but designer need to put some data while designing. SOME EXAMPLE DATA. Are you really so stupid?

BTW. Just for you, step by step tutorial how to pay using bank payment gateway, if you dont like bank logos.

1. Change currency to PLN.
2. Place an order.
3. Choose Transferuj.pl payment method.

DONE! you will be redirected to pament processing page. Satisfited?
vip
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com

Link seems dead, no? Your linking of the link looks good, so maybe rehost it if you've still got access.
vip

Let me guess: Once you're rich off this venture, you're planning on purchasing all the above. Smart move. That way your tax liability will be lessened.
vip
I'll leave it some other to try and figure out what page is under that screenshot you took a few months ago: http://emic.com.pl/en/wp-content/themes/emic/images/screen3.png

vip

vip
I see we're wearing him down. Michal's getting tired. Of course, we never tire of having entities come here to steal bitcoins.

Correct, no where you stated that you're a member of The Bitcoin Foundation, but you sure went outta your way to included the image: http://emic.com.pl/en/wp-content/themes/emic/images/bf.jpg

We also have images like:

or:

which we may use in future if we want or nor. BUT WE ARE NOT USING IT AT THE MOMENT!!!

This is the difference.

So, prior to registering your business, getting an address, and getting a bank account under the guise of avoiding to pay high taxes in Poland, you were able to spend millions to some FAB to produce your 20nm chip, correct?

Maybe you like spend money with no sense, just because you spending a lot anyway, but not me.

I know that makes you happy, so I'll ignore you. Probably you would not have the money to buy anything.

Dude, whether I have the money or not to purchase, I'm one of the dudes trying to stop others from ordering from you because this smells like a scam.

BTW, this page isn't secure: http://emic.com.pl/en/order/

Then again, maybe you're not ready to allocate moneys to do such, saving said act for later. Meanwhile, a many people are providing info to you via an unsecured channel. Then again, they don't far, for they're met with the crying baby page instructing any that reach it to contact you via an email so that you can conduct commerce outside of BitPay or CoinBase or the bank you don't use. Genius!

Question: Why would you ignore the very person that's doin' his best to fuck you up? Shouldn't you be doing everything possible to put me at bay?

Spoon Tech was able to do such in only three posts. Note that I'm no longer over there. BTW, they didn't have to pay me a satoshi to shut up either, just like I don't desire nor want a satpshi from your scammy ass.

http://emic.com.pl/en/wp-content/themes/emic/images/payment-bank.jpg

At least you now have more than one bank that you trade at in case customers have the red-ass toward your main branch.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I see we're wearing him down. Michal's getting tired. Of course, we never tire of having entities come here to steal bitcoins.

http://emic.com.pl/en/wp-content/themes/emic/images/bf.jpg

Correct, no where you stated that you're a member of The Bitcoin Foundation, but you sure went outta your way to included the image: http://emic.com.pl/en/wp-content/themes/emic/images/bf.jpg

We also have images like:

http://emic.com.pl/en/wp-content/themes/emic/images/rf.jpg

or:

http://emic.com.pl/en/wp-content/themes/emic/images/certum.png

which we may use in future if we want or nor. BUT WE ARE NOT USING IT AT THE MOMENT!!!

This is the difference.

So, prior to registering your business, getting an address, and getting a bank account under the guise of avoiding to pay high taxes in Poland, you were able to spend millions to some FAB to produce your 20nm chip, correct?

Maybe you like spend money with no sense, just because you spending a lot anyway, but not me.

I know that makes you happy, so I'll ignore you. Probably you would not have the money to buy anything.
vip
I assume you can trust us, because we are transparent about our company as much as possible.

Just theoretically, if something goes wrong and we will not provide our device nor money back, you can just go to the police and tell them: "they took my money". You have got all our data needed. In such case I'm not only need to give all the money back, but also i am going to jail.

This is not the same as: "I sent someone in Internet my money (in Bitcoins!!) and I dont know where this guy is, or how is his name, or anythig. Find him please!". This case in differerent , you know where to find us if somethig will go wrong.

But you are not a trusted supplier. This quote it to mislead visitors to your website. Show us some proof you are even working on a real bitcoin miner.

OK. I changed wording a bit. Is it now better?

P.S. I will review whole website and I will compose new content, according to all you suggestions, just to keep it less confusing and misleading.

Dude, you still don't get it! It's not the website! The website could be 100% perfect. It's you!
vip
Why on your website does it state "buy from a trusted supplier" if you haven't supplied anything yet?

I assume you can trust us, because we are transparent about our company as much as possible.

Just theoretically, if something goes wrong and we will not provide our device nor money back, you can just go to the police and tell them: "they took my money". You have got all our data needed. In such case I'm not only need to give all the money back, but also i am going to jail.

This is not the same as: "I sent someone in Internet my money (in Bitcoins!!) and I dont know where this guy is, or how is his name, or anythig. Find him please!". This case in differerent , you know where to find us if somethig will go wrong.

Why your status in registration office dosnt show manufacturing? Just sales?

Because we are not manufacturer. This is taken by external company.

Sorry to say but another amateur who trying so hard to get some BTC and in spare time building asics in basement.

Nope. This company works in integrated circuits and electronics business from 1980. They really know what are they doing.

We need some sort of proof this is real because this all looks like a scam to me and many others.

Running away wont help, if this is legit stay and answer valid questions. If you disappear we can come to our own conclusions.....

Honestly what did you expect? Bitcoins to come flooding in for pre-orders because you have quite a nice website?

Actually as i said before already, I expected this. But to be honest, thinking about this is one thing and face this in reality is another. I am more annoyed because of this, than I expected I will be.

That said, I sent Alex Sovu of Black Arrow a Christmas present to the theoretically jail he is in for scamming millions. BTW, Alex and Joshua Zipkin provided more info than you, and the latter was in the states, but neither are in jail, theoretically or otherwise.

Keep trying, though you're losing, but the forth quarter we're in is still young, albeit we see you have to punt again, thus giving up the ball.

BTW, welcome back after you promised to leave us for a spell. Any other promises you're planning on breaking in the future?
vip
Why on your website does it state "buy from a trusted supplier" if you haven't supplied anything yet?

Why your status in registration office dosnt show manufacturing? Just sales?

Because we are not manufacturer. This is taken by external company.

Sorry to say but another amateur who trying so hard to get some BTC and in spare time building asics in basement.

Nope. This company works in integrated circuits and electronics business from 1980. They really know what are they doing.

We need some sort of proof this is real because this all looks like a scam to me and many others.

Running away wont help, if this is legit stay and answer valid questions. If you disappear we can come to our own conclusions.....

Honestly what did you expect? Bitcoins to come flooding in for pre-orders because you have quite a nice website?

Actually as i said before already, I expected this. But to be honest, thinking about this is one thing and face this in reality is another. I am more annoyed because of this, than I expected I will be.

Jesus motherfuckin' Chirst! I quit reading after the first sentence.

Seriously Dude, if you were so motherfuckin' transparent, then done of the concerns would've be presented, ergo you're not one iota transparent.

Can't wait to read the rest of this post.
vip

Dude, easy on the tough questions, for this Polish dude is a tad slow.
vip
Pages:
Jump to: