Pages:
Author

Topic: Announcment: Brand-new miner EMIC PowerModule - 5.65 TH/s - page 13. (Read 26274 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
this company will be a GAME CHANGER !

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

No Emic or Michał Krawczyszyn or MICHAEL KRAWCZYSZYN on https://bitcoinfoundation.org/members/

Emic's office just became available on December 19, 2014.

http://emic.com.pl/en/wp-content/themes/emic/images/

Search the images on Google yourself if you don't believe me.

vip
a start up company... that will produce one of the most efficient chips... tape out... test.... and implement full boards.... engineer a case with internal PSU's... deliver by the end of Feb.... for one of the best prices on the market...

Already accepting pre-orders.... offering discount codes for bulk purchases.... but also stated they do not have a working unit yet so a trusted member cannot review.

Anything sound too good to be true here?

Dude, you're not going to believe this, but you left off what's stated in their video: Full refunds until the day the miner is shipped, and 100% money back guarantee within 30 days with no questions asked. I will blow everybody here if I made that up, but seriously, it's there for all to see and hear and it's in English.

wow... you are correct. I did fail to mention that wonderful part. So I can get a full refund on the entire design and production of a brand new miner the day before it ships??? wow... that is truly a great offer................................

o__o     <-- hit this thread with a stale face lol

And, you get to mine for free for 30 days, then order another one from this reputable company shipped to another address and mine for another 30 days.

Better yet, order 6 either using the same address or all different addresses and return them prior to 30 days and get a full refund from this reputable company.

You know what? I love this Pollack! I wonder if he's in search of a new Lugan friend - ME!
vip

The top image was gleaned from http://emic.com.pl/en/wp-content/themes/emic/images/product.ai

The second image is a screenshot off my laptop when I opened the file in Adobe. Note the date of creation. Maybe a clue as to who's behind this ruse.

Here are the power supply specs: http://emic.com.pl/en/wp-content/themes/emic/images/shemat.jpg

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
a start up company... that will produce one of the most efficient chips... tape out... test.... and implement full boards.... engineer a case with internal PSU's... deliver by the end of Feb.... for one of the best prices on the market...

Already accepting pre-orders.... offering discount codes for bulk purchases.... but also stated they do not have a working unit yet so a trusted member cannot review.

Dude, you're not going to believe this, but you left off what's stated in their video: Full refunds until the day the miner is shipped, and 100% money back guarantee within 30 days with no questions asked. I will blow everybody here if I made that up, but seriously, it's there for all to see and hear and it's in English.

wow... you are correct. I did fail to mention that wonderful part. So I can get a full refund on the entire design and production of a brand new miner the day before it ships??? wow... that is truly a great offer................................

o__o     <-- hit this thread with a stale face lol
vip

vip
Are there any plans for using escrow?.. I guess no, but I should ask.

I would say 100% yes, as in he's almost finish building the escrow site, providing the link in 5...4...3...
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
are you accepting escrow for this?
put the money in escrow till we receive and test the miner
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039
Phone number provided on website is MOBILE PHONE, so no landline.

Address of registered business is different than address of deliveries.

Email address of owner is on free webmail provided by ONET and by looking at his email i will say he is birth date is 1991. So 23 years old scam artist who also doing ASICS in spare time

Start date for this company and registration : 2014-12-01

No info about what type of business will be provided, but there is info that main business will be: Sale of goods through online shops and through internet.(47.91.Z   Sprzedaż detaliczna prowadzona przez domy sprzedaży wysyłkowej lub Internet)

I would wait and see.

But one thing what i can say is : NO PRE-ORDERS

Enough of bullshit.

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!

heh...I should check their site (too lazy) but pretty sure the credit card option is not in place yet (you think?)

edit: addtitional ...

Just looked at their site...gee guess what your options are for PAYMENT (cut and paste below)

Direct Bank Transfer

LOL Smiley      (I mean really? Is it that easy to get $$$$ out of people here? They are NOT even making a legit effort on this fantasy!)

They now need to buy some sigs to complete the show lol

Searing you can display it.  Thats about the last rites for a scam here isnt it?

could be true...no probs with GAW miners sig up to this point...but prob will dump it if they want me to display paycoin in 4 days i'll know if paycoin is also a scam

again no problems with advertising taglines for cloud mining or gambling sites (to each his own) but if paycoin tanks as it looks like well the tagline is toast
because paycoin will have crossed my ethical line

as to these guys ...they just don't know how to run a good scam at all....

now if GAW has gone completely dark with paycoin where do i give my 0.10 btc this month? probably this forum bitcointalk they have to have an address
for donations

so it goes we will see with these guys soon and in GAW's case and my tagline by the end of this next week it seems how that drama plays out

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

heh...I should check their site (too lazy) but pretty sure the credit card option is not in place yet (you think?)

Just looked at their site...gee guess what your options are for PAYMENT (cut and paste below)

Direct Bank Transfer

LOL Smiley      (I mean really? Is it that easy to get $$$$ out of people here? They are NOT even making a legit effort on this fantasy!)

They now need to buy some sigs to complete the show lol

Searing you can display it.  Thats about the last rites for a scam here isnt it?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
I still cant believe it says on the first page of their website: "BUY FROM A TRUSTED SUPPLIER".

Biggest crock of shit scam I've seen in a long time.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
PLEASE GUYS!

Let this thread die.....  Grin

Is it not dead yet?
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
Gleb, I will reverse my opinion if they'll simply send me the very first one miner for evaluation.  Cheesy But sure I will no pay them for it, maybe just the miner cost, but no more.
vip
vip
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!

Direct Bank Transfer

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

Pages:
Jump to: