Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Piggies - Charitable airdrop/token sale - Project concluded - page 8. (Read 13112 times)

Activity: 418
Merit: 11
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Where can I find ur WP??
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
I have joined airdrop. This is a nice project. I wish you dev good luck with project. If i send 0.01 Eth to project address i will receive 200000 tokens?

Seems like I didn't reply to this yet...
For 0.01 ETH, you get 200000 Piggies plus the 168000 you'd get as your airdrop share Smiley
send 0.01 ETH will get 200,000 tokens and added 168.000? Meaning that each send 0.01 ETH will get 368,000 tokens? But now the price of PIGGY in etherdelta is still very low. I hope someday the price of this coin will improve.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
The airdrop has resumed!

Unfortunately I had to clear out a truckload of spam signups, and I may have deleted some legitimate ones that occurred in the same time frame.

I will post an update when the registration form goes back up (I'll have to include some extra checks...); if you registered around November 1st, you can resubmit your registration if you think you've been left out.
has airdrop back? That's very encouraging news for all airdrop participants. Unfortunately many people use fake or spam accounts in this airdrop for their own benefit. received a token Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Thanks dev. I received 100000 piggies.  Smiley Good luck with the project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
good project, I have join and get token. this is amazing
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Update!

Some of you have indicated a desire to see some proof of my good intent. As in, how can we know you're not running off with whatever money we put in?

You have a point there. So I went over to the petting zoo this afternoon, and took this picture for you. Smiley

(why is this image not loading? The URL is okay...)

This at least proves that the pigs I use on the website are actually near me, and that I'm not banned from seeing them Wink
I hope this sets your mind at ease as to whether or not I'm legit about this.

To say i was dying in laughter after reading this is an understatement. How about paperworks showing that you have approached the zoo, and nurtured/formed a cohesive relationship with them.  How about paperwork showing that you took the necessary step to form a non profit organization. How about creating an address that is assigned to a well known escrow, and making all transaction related to the endeavor transparent. This Dude went an took pictures of some pig to prove that he won't run off with the money. ROFL. This is to fucking hilarious. I guess i should go to my nearest jewelry store and take pictures of diamond pendants, that should quantify that am a rare mineral broker. Thanks for the laughter, i really needed it.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
I have joined airdrop. This is a nice project. I wish you dev good luck with project. If i send 0.01 Eth to project address i will receive 200000 tokens?

For 0.01 ETH, you get 200000 Piggies plus the 168000 you'd get as your airdrop share Smiley
But unfortunately etherdelta killing piggies without mercy. There just a lot of dump, no much buy support. Piggies just worth less than 1 sat Cheesy
Activity: 59
I received the airdrop, thanks dev! Waiting for more info about the symbol of the tokens Smiley
Activity: 29

Activity: 139
Hi all.It's very interesting project.Successfully joined to the airdrop.Good luck
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I received my token thanks a lot
Activity: 22
What is the date of ICO?
Activity: 97
Received tokens, thanks a bunch dev!
Activity: 29
Alright, the airdrop is back on for everyone!

To participate, you need to do the following:
  • Enter your ETH address as your location in your BCT profile
  • Enter the same ETH address in the airdrop form
  • Enter your BCT user ID (not your username! The NUMBER that comes after
Code:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=
    when you view your own user profile!) on the airdrop form (bottom field)

Let's hope this keeps the awful spam at bay for a bit. Note that duplicate registrations are not allowed. It costs ETH to send the airdrop, money that can't go to the pigs and goats. Therefore: one airdrop each! Let's all play nice. Smiley

Right now we've sent out over 6000 airdrops to participants. We may close after 7500, so if you want to join, do so now, and don't forget to leave the animals a nice message via the form!

Activity: 45
How can I participate in the bounty program?
Activity: 3
Thank you, I received 100000 [Suspicious link removed]dluck, for you
Activity: 127
Merit: 11
What's the password?
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
i participated in airdrop and recently i received PIGGY TOKENS.
 can some send me link of exchange where i can trade this piggy token..??

You can trade it on etherdelta, here's the link but right now price is still so low so I suggest you should wait and hold your tokens. Let's wait for further developments of this project, I'm sure that will help the price grow.

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I don't know invite password. How to get it ?
Pages:
Jump to: